Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:00 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
omg omg omg omg omg omg

we have just accepted an offer on the house - we met in the middle, which I am MORE than happy with. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
something tells me you are a little bit happy

Congratulations!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:02 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
omg omg omg omg omg omg

we have just accepted an offer on the house - we met in the middle, which I am MORE than happy with. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Brilliant !!!!! congrats

we have dropped our by 10 k yesterday
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:03 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Damn it surveyor has cancelled he is poorly how dare he !!!!! said should be done next couple of days mmm we will see. Phil is fuming as he had took the day off !

Hipe you all have a good day I have been laughing at the posts from last night !

A X
lol - poor bloke is probably feeling really ill!
just point out to phil that this means he will get another day off

Originally Posted by Fly Away
MMm I think I'll have a Baileys - after all it is only 9.20am - and Baileys isn't really a proper drink!
remind me not to try and keep up with you lot when we finally get to go out drinking together!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:04 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Issie

Brilliant !!!!! congrats

we have dropped our by 10 k yesterday
No luck at all with yours then issie?
when do you fly?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:05 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
No luck at all with yours then issie?
when do you fly?
24 th January ........9 1/2 weeks......still time i suppose.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:09 pm
sneaking a peek ...

24 th January ........9 1/2 weeks......still time i suppose.
yup definitely time - fingers crossed the price drops does the trick!

do you have a backup plan?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:11 pm

yup definitely time - fingers crossed the price drops does the trick!

do you have a backup plan?
Errmmmm....... we just go and leave the house. We have too much booked and organised to not go now. from kids school places to a 3 month rental
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:15 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Errmmmm....... we just go and leave the house. We have too much booked and organised to not go now. from kids school places to a 3 month rental
sounds like you are all organised! (i wish i was )

Where abouts in perth are you heading?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:17 pm

sounds like you are all organised! (i wish i was )

Where abouts in perth are you heading?
Carine.......kids are going to Carine primary.....i don't want to let them down, they need to get settled as much as we do.

Too Organised though.......when thigs go wrong ( like the House ) it just dampens everything that we have worked hard for to organise ...if you know what i mean
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Carine.......kids are going to Carine primary.....i don't want to let them down, they need to get settled as much as we do.

Too Organised though.......when thigs go wrong ( like the House ) it just dampens everything that we have worked hard for to organise ...if you know what i mean
i agree you want the kids to be settled and getting them into school right at the start of term will definitely help that.

I know exactly what you mean - the stress of selling our house has certainly taken the shine off everything else
i dont think you can be too organised though - at least you know where you are with everything else.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

Fingers crossed that the price drop works Issie. We have dropped ours again too. Just got 2 more viewings, so hopefully it has helped. We have completed in 5 weeks before now - so you still have time.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:24 pm

i agree you want the kids to be settled and getting them into school right at the start of term will definitely help that.

I know exactly what you mean - the stress of selling our house has certainly taken the shine off everything else
i dont think you can be too organised though - at least you know where you are with everything else.
How are you getting on with yours ?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:25 pm

Morning all!

Fingers crossed that the price drop works Issie. We have dropped ours again too. Just got 2 more viewings, so hopefully it has helped. We have completed in 5 weeks before now - so you still have time.
Thanks Babe.......Hope your right

How much have you dropped by ?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:26 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Morning all!

morning - i though you had loads of cleaning to do - might have known you would be slacking off on here again

... mind you i have loads to do as well and i dont seem to have got started yet this morning
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Babe.......Hope your right

How much have you dropped by ?
Fingers crossed you get a good response too. Well, we're currently on the market at 8% less than the EAs valuation in April and 20K less than the amount we accepted as an offer back in June. (So and so's pulled out!).

On the bright side, I've just spoken to an EA who is hoping for an interest rate DECREASE this month or next. He reckons this will restore some confidence. That would be good news for us all!

morning - i though you had loads of cleaning to do - might have known you would be slacking off on here again

I am cleaning - just 'popping in' every time I pass a computer! Honest!

... mind you i have loads to do as well and i dont seem to have got started yet this morning
LOL. Pot and kettle spring to mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.