Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
so it is

sausage and mash anyone?
Yummy yes please and ketchup

Amanda x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:09 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Yummy yes please and ketchup

Amanda x
cooking it now
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
so it is

sausage and mash anyone?
a bit fancier than here - we are having cheese on toast!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i usually use my real name when i leave karma - bet you dont even read it do you leave me some more an I will check

just picked youngest up from nursery - and they have been making spiders this morning!! So i have a lovely egg box and pipecleaner spider sitting on the shelf!
oh god its that time of year again isnt it, halloween, fireworks and christmas where we have to find somewhere to put all our lovely new ornaments.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:22 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
oh god its that time of year again isnt it, halloween, fireworks and christmas where we have to find somewhere to put all our lovely new ornaments.
i did try to leave you more karma - but it said i had to spread it around first
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

LOL - theres an invite you cant refuse eh?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

LOL - theres an invite you cant refuse eh?
graz might have something to say about it
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

i did try to leave you more karma - but it said i had to spread it around first
Thats so sweet !! My mam said she used to have margarine lids full of filler and beads lol !!!
Im just sitting waiting for my lady and her mum to come back, when people see things in the daylight its a whooolld different story

A x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:22 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

graz might have something to say about it
Graz is coming home now if you are spreading it around!!

what we doing with the kids??
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:28 am
Account Closed

this pic
never mind what it is who is the blond
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by graz79
never mind what it is who is the blond
That'll be me. lol - shouldnt you be at home, your wife is spreading it round.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Reet

Buyers been round, gave nowt away at all !! asked a couple more questiions and talked about the stairs how the dog would kill herslf on them as they are open plan, they then come up with a solution.

Just have to sit here like a lemon and wait and see.

Amanda x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:38 am
Account Closed

That'll be me. lol - shouldnt you be at home, your wife is spreading it round.
how you doin ;-)
are you coming to adelaide???

o O (hey if the wife is spreading it around i may as well be welcoming )

Last edited by graz79; Oct 29th 2007 at 1:43 am.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by graz79
how you doin ;-)
are you coming to adelaide???

o O (hey if the wife is spreading it around i may as well be welcoming )
Yeah I am but I have already booked a date with your wife! She is the better half eh?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Reet

Buyers been round, gave nowt away at all !! asked a couple more questiions and talked about the stairs how the dog would kill herslf on them as they are open plan, they then come up with a solution.

Just have to sit here like a lemon and wait and see.

Amanda x
Its the waiting that kills isnt it. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.