Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i was terrible with spiders until about a year ago - when i decided if i was moving to oz i was going to have to get used to them ... so i have been forcing myself to stay rational when i see one (rather than running away screaming ) and i can now even collect them in a glass and put them out. I still cant touch one (although when youngest son held a tarantula i did get a leg on my hand ) and if one 'sneaks up' on me i cant guarantee that i am not going to give at least a small scream - but i am huge amounts better than i was!
still cant get used to those cockies though
Funny thing is, I wasn't scared of spiders until I lived in Oz for a while as a child. My parents went a bit OTT and used to yell 'DON'T TOUCH' whenever a spider was spotted. I reckon it was like Pavlovian training because I still physically jump when I see one. Like you, I'm trying and to be honest, if they're outside, I don't mind them. I just don't want them in my house. We had one the other day that was SO big, I heard it's footsteps behind me. I turned round and it was running up the kitchen on the hard floor. I opened the back door and swept it out with a broom. I was quite pleased with myself. LOL.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
We are probably heading for the hills too. I also dont 'do' spiders. its bedtime that worries me.
Don't - I can't even think about that!!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
we can all be neighbours then
It will be great!! A WPHS support group in the hills!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

The hills is where the spiders hang out

You'd be better off in suburbia somewhere - like a coffee shop...

Lau x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

but we wont be whinging then because we will have sold our houses and got our visas and be living happily ever after.

We could have a mad night out and then have a whinging hungover poms meeting.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

but we wont be whinging then because we will have sold our houses and got our visas and be living happily ever after.

You've started something on the picture thread btw... go and look
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
You've started something on the picture thread btw... go and look
Hmmm I know - dug my grave there didnt I pmsl.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good idea!! LOL.

You guys have to promise to wait for me to get there before you start having fun though!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lovely pic though - despite the mystery object. LOL
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brownies promise.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lovely pic though - despite the mystery object. LOL
lol - Its doing my head in, I dont know what it is.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Brownies promise.
Thanks!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol - Its doing my head in, I dont know what it is.
Looks like a melted candle to me!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

I cant find your pic send me the link

A x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looks like a melted candle to me!
nope definietly not a candle.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I cant find your pic send me the link

A x
this pic
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-copy-2007_0520lumpsny0026.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.