Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You just wait til you've known somebody a quarter of a century!!!!! Agh! We have only been married 17 years though!
mind you it would be difficult to replace a bloke who has had 17 years worth of training
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

We bag em young in Wales!!! I met mine when I was 16 - but we didn't live together until I was 19. Married at 24. Another 10 years of wild and irresponsible living before DD was born. LOL.
we bag em young up north too - well graz was young - me not so much
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
mind you it would be difficult to replace a bloke who has had 17 years worth of training
Don't tell him though! I find it better to keep him in a state of uncertainty. LOL.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:06 am
sneaking a peek ...

Don't tell him though! I find it better to keep him in a state of uncertainty. LOL.
goes without saying
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

we bag em young up north too - well graz was young - me not so much
PMSL!! How young exactly was he?

EDIT - if he is 28, we met when he was 3!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

PMSL!! How young exactly was he?

EDIT - if he is 28, we met when he was 3!!
he was 18 when i met him
i was ... slighlty older
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I have a rental for the week commencing 29/12/07 for a week Means I am not homeless until 5/12/08 It is in Noosa so should be good for new years eve
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he was 18 when i met him
i was ... slighlty older
Phew - I was slightly worried there!

We have friends who are married and have a bigger age gap than you two - the same way round. My Mother was 6 years older than my father too.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by somme
I have a rental for the week commencing 29/12/07 for a week Means I am not homeless until 5/12/08 It is in Noosa so should be good for new years eve
we are currently going to be homeless over new year - so we might be turning up on your doorstep yet
are you kind to waifs and strays?!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
YAY!! Fabulous! Did you book it online? Have you got the link, so we can have a gander?? Noosa is wonderful!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Phew - I was slightly worried there!

We have friends who are married and have a bigger age gap than you two - the same way round. My Mother was 6 years older than my father too.
Well it has never been an issue for us - but we do get comments from people from time to time.
It is odd that people dont tend to notice an 8 year age gap if it is the husband who is older - but the other way around it attracts attention

I do have the advantage of not looking my age (so i am told) so the biggest problem i tend to have is that people do not believe that my eldest (age 17) is mine - when i tell them he is they seem to think i am kidding
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well it has never been an issue for us - but we do get comments from people from time to time.
It is odd that people dont tend to notice an 8 year age gap if it is the husband who is older - but the other way around it attracts attention

I do have the advantage of not looking my age (so i am told) so the biggest problem i tend to have is that people do not believe that my eldest (age 17) is mine - when i tell them he is they seem to think i am kidding
Funny how it works that way isn't it??

So when you had your oldest, they must have thought you were remarkably advanced for your age if you looked so young!!!

Looking young is not something to complain about unless you are trying to get into a club and they think you are underage!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just realised how late it is! Have been watching Dave Gorman's Googlewack, but will have to record the rest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have to be up to do the horrrendous school run tomorrow. looking forward to giving that up VERY soon!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Funny how it works that way isn't it??

So when you had your oldest, they must have thought you were remarkably advanced for your age if you looked so young!!!

Looking young is not something to complain about unless you are trying to get into a club and they think you are underage!
LOL no i am afraid that i do not look young enough to have trouble getting into clubs
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

Just realised how late it is! Have been watching Dave Gorman's Googlewack, but will have to record the rest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have to be up to do the horrrendous school run tomorrow. looking forward to giving that up VERY soon!
so you will be looking for a house very close to the school then!

you are right it is getting really late - best off to bed as i have loads to do tomorrow.

night night - talk tomorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.