Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by spaceys
It just seems a battle with them all the time
i can relate to that
definitely time to move to a new EA
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:05 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

so naffed of ( slightly restrained) got my EA to make a few enquiries, apparently the people at beginning of chain have asked for a damp proof survey to be done on my buyers property, which is being done this week:curse: and the solicitor was not aware of the urgency of completing. shes gong to speak with her clients today!. EA is also going to contact my buyers and their solicitors. i can just feel it all going horribly wrong think someone needs a great big kick up the back side:curse:
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
so naffed of ( slightly restrained) got my EA to make a few enquiries, apparently the people at beginning of chain have asked for a damp proof survey to be done on my buyers property, which is being done this week:curse: and the solicitor was not aware of the urgency of completing. shes gong to speak with her clients today!. EA is also going to contact my buyers and their solicitors. i can just feel it all going horribly wrong think someone needs a great big kick up the back side:curse:
Oh for pity sake - hope the kick up the anus comes swiftly.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:10 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh for pity sake - hope the kick up the anus comes swiftly.

i know, and apparently the couple have instructed their solicitor not to do anything else until the damp proof survey comes back
FOR CHRIST SAKE, I'M GOING MAD
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

i know, and apparently the couple have instructed their solicitor not to do anything else until the damp proof survey comes back
have some choccie. xxxx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:13 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

dont panic - nothing is going wrong!!! - sounds more like a breakdown in communication between the solicitors than anything else
at least they are all now aware of the situation and are (hopefully) moving things along.

fingers crossed that they all jsut get on with it!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:13 am
so far so good

have some choccie. xxxx
looks like tiggs has plenty to round
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:14 am
sneaking a peek ...

ok try to stay calm!
deep breathing required - it is just a glitch - it will be fine
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:15 am
sneaking a peek ...

looks like tiggs has plenty to round
you mean i have to share

ok but only as it is you
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:16 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ok try to stay calm!
deep breathing required - it is just a glitch - it will be fine
ok sorry was beginning to hyperventilate
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:17 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
you mean i have to share

ok but only as it is you

thanks, promise i'll only have a tiny corner
hows things with you then tiggs
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

ok sorry was beginning to hyperventilate
really?! i couldnt tell
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all!

Well, Im exhausted and a lot poorer after a morning at the hairdressers and Xmas shopping. Just eating my lunch before going on the school run.

CONGRATUALTIONS to those who have sold and have offers! (Can we have some more news please Gonnago?)

Commiserations to those of you in hell with EAs, Buyers and solicitors.

We have no news! Just want someone to put in an offer! It;s so depressing, the house is now on the market for £24K than the offer we accepted in June. GRRR.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

still not heard - fighting urge to phone EA
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

still not heard - fighting urge to phone EA
Bet they've gone to lunch............:curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.