Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ah, so that's why the divorce rate is going up! People are getting married to just to get chocolate wedding photos!
do you think the marriage only lasts as long as it takes to eat the chocolate?!

in your case that could be a very short time (little miss 10 wispas )
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
do you think the marriage only lasts as long as it takes to eat the chocolate?!

in your case that could be a very short time (little miss 10 wispas )
Could do. PMSL!

It's a good job that they weren't around before I married my OH - I could have married the wrong guy just for the chocolate!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Could do. PMSL!

It's a good job that they weren't around before I married my OH - I could have married the wrong guy just for the chocolate!
sounds like a line you would hear on oprah winfrey
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a line you would hear on oprah winfrey
LOL!

Well, I'm going to say goodnight as I have to be up at 7am tomorrow.

School run and then hairdresser - for the 'natural blonde' colour and then, (gulp) some Christmas shopping. At least you're going to avoid that in the UK!! See you tomorrow arvo!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:14 am
sneaking a peek ...

LOL!

Well, I'm going to say goodnight as I have to be up at 7am tomorrow.

School run and then hairdresser - for the 'natural blonde' colour and then, (gulp) some Christmas shopping. At least you're going to avoid that in the UK!! See you tomorrow arvo!
is this a good time to mention that i have done most of my chirstmas shopping? being doing it since about feburary
buy a bargain and stash it in the loft until christmas

night night!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

it sort of made my stomach turn over
it is starting to feel real - and i am beginning to think about being homeless
Homless for a short while to start a whole new life thats more exciting ! Did they put the sold sign up after survey ? I want mine up lol

Amanda x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:47 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

is this a good time to mention that i have done most of my chirstmas shopping? being doing it since about feburary
buy a bargain and stash it in the loft until christmas

night night!
morning all

we always start the shopping in the January sales, ............ less pain

On another front, doc has laid me off for another 4 weeks, but at least we got the car back yesterday, .......... hardly worth it as I can't drive!:curse:
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Homless for a short while to start a whole new life thats more exciting ! Did they put the sold sign up after survey ? I want mine up lol

Amanda x
Morning Amanda
The surveyor left at about 2 oclock - and the sold sign was there before the end of the day
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:34 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
morning all

we always start the shopping in the January sales, ............ less pain

On another front, doc has laid me off for another 4 weeks, but at least we got the car back yesterday, .......... hardly worth it as I can't drive!:curse:

morning
did i miss something? why are you off work? i cant keep up with this thread sometimes
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sssh! Keep it to yourself but we have sold the house :thumbup

Mandy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

Mandy
AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scrawny - (oops sorry for shouting) Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Morning all - I cant believe that I spent the night working my arse off at th gym whilst you lot were on here eating chocolate - lifes so not fair!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:44 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

morning
did i miss something? why are you off work? i cant keep up with this thread sometimes
some one ran into the back (side corner) of my car 6 weeks ago

whiplash
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:45 pm
Home Owner

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

Mandy

CONGRATULATIONS

Last edited by Driver_Once_More; Nov 5th 2007 at 7:46 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

First time buyers aswell Ready to move when we are. We have the survey (or whatever it is) being done on Wednesday - we only sold it yesterday!

Can't really believe it.

Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.