Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!! Ma'am!
much more like it
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Thanks Dan. You keep positive too - we may be the only two people left on the thread, but we'll get there.

You know all my cousins are born and bred Aussies Dan - they are just like me - my madness has nothing to do with my Pomminess!
Yes we will! I'm banking on around 2010............. Thats a good thing then you'll be able to join your mad Aussie Tribe!!! Are they in SA too? Gotta be something in the water there....................
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Yes we will! I'm banking on around 2010............. Thats a good thing then you'll be able to join your mad Aussie Tribe!!! Are they in SA too? Gotta be something in the water there....................
No they're on the East Coast - spread out from Sydney to Hervey Bay.

I've also got a massive load of cousins descended from a great, great uncle who moved out in the 1800s. I met one of them accidentally in Cairns, (we have the same surname and she was booking me into a hotel!!) but only know who some of them are!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

No they're on the East Coast - spread out from Sydney to Hervey Bay.

I've also got a massive load of cousins descended from a great, great uncle who moved out in the 1800s. I met one of them accidentally in Cairns, (we have the same surname and she was booking me into a hotel!!) but only know who some of them are!
small world!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
small world!
It's even weirder than it sounds. Some of my close cousins - from my Mother's side, live in Tarree, NSW. It is a small town. They were in school with some of my distant cousins from my father's side! One of them has gone on to be a prominent Politician! (Think I should mention my visa to him???)

The hotel we booked into in Cairns was built by my Great, great Uncle and the girl on the reception desk was his great, great granddaughter.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all, It is Daves last day at work and his work is throwing us a party for us tonight and a hotel room So might be a bit delicate tomorrow and the packers are coming in next Wednesday so I had better get a wiggle on
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:33 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Morning all

It's even weirder than it sounds. Some of my close cousins - from my Mother's side, live in Tarree, NSW. It is a small town. They were in school with some of my distant cousins from my father's side! One of them has gone on to be a prominent Politician! (Think I should mention my visa to him???)

The hotel we booked into in Cairns was built by my Great, great Uncle and the girl on the reception desk was his great, great granddaughter.
sounds like your family are taking over the world

Originally Posted by somme
Morning all, It is Daves last day at work and his work is throwing us a party for us tonight and a hotel room So might be a bit delicate tomorrow and the packers are coming in next Wednesday so I had better get a wiggle on
morning somme
you have the packers in NEXT wednesday?!
ours arnt here until a week on monday - what are you going to do without furniture for a week?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:35 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Just looked outside and it is SNOWING
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all

sounds like your family are taking over the world

Only in Aus - I have no family in the UK!

morning somme
ours arnt here until a week on monday - what are you going to do without furniture for a week?
Are you staying with your daughter or son??

Just looked outside and it is SNOWING
WOW!! It's sunny and quite warm here! (5 degrees at 8am anyway)

Good luck to you all today. It is my lucky day today - It is the anniversary of both my parents' birthdays and their wedding anniversary! So I am hoping for some good luck to come my way!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

congratulations!!!! What a relief for you!

For some reason i thought you had already exchanged?
doesnt take much to confuse me

I was not you being confused it was me anyhow the house is gone and we are officially homeless! and it feels great. I completed not exchanged.............see what this whole process has done to me

Thanks to all of you for the congrats and I hope you will all be on your way very soon.

Nicky
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:17 pm
sneaking a peek ...

just had my mum on the phone ... and in the middle of the conversation about something completely different she burst into tears about us going
Not sure i want to go now
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just had my mum on the phone ... and in the middle of the conversation about something completely different she burst into tears about us going
Ahh Tiggs. ((((((()))))))

Sending lots of sympathy. She'll be coming out to Oz soon though - isn't she planning to apply for a visa too??
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

hang in there

(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all

morning somme
Will not have house after next Friday either having to stay with my daugter for a week

Oh Tiggs ((((HUGS)))) it is hard but she will be out there quicker than you relise, hang on in there.

Are you OK?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.