Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:15 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ahh Tiggs. ((((((()))))))

Sending lots of sympathy. She'll be coming out to Oz soon though - isn't she planning to apply for a visa too??
they are planning a holiday quite quickly - but they need us to sponsor them for their permanant visa - which means we have to be there for two years ... so a while before we can do that!

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
hang in there

(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))
thanks for the K

Originally Posted by somme
Will not have house after next Friday either having to stay with my daugter for a week

Oh Tiggs ((((HUGS)))) it is hard but she will be out there quicker than you relise, hang on in there.

Are you OK?
yup i am ok - just got a bit tearful.
it was bound to happen sooner or later
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Tiggs.

Good news that your parents are visiting soon. As Somme said, the time will fly until they arrive. You wouldn't be human if you didn't have teary moments. This is a huge thing we are all doing and we are sensible enough to know that it won't be always be easy.

We all know how you feel and understand.

Just think of every day you spend in oz away from your family, is one day closer to them getting their visa and being with you again!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Well had a really good afternoon nattering with my best mate ... unfortunately he has now headed off and i am feeling a bit down again wont see him again until i can persuade him to get on a flight and come to visit us.

At least we can stay in touch by email (which to be honest is how we do most of out nattering these days anyway ) but it will be a bit odd not just to be able to phone him to come around when i am feeling a bit blue.

Ok need to think some happy thoughts now
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:56 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5589080]

Originally Posted by want2bthere

What a shame, ring up and ask for a guy!:l
shall i ring and say i only deal with men

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Not just me then! Obviously the Ozforex guys just appeal to us!
its obviously because we think the're good with figures

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Well had a really good afternoon nattering with my best mate ... unfortunately he has now headed off and i am feeling a bit down again wont see him again until i can persuade him to get on a flight and come to visit us.

At least we can stay in touch by email (which to be honest is how we do most of out nattering these days anyway ) but it will be a bit odd not just to be able to phone him to come around when i am feeling a bit blue.

Ok need to think some happy thoughts now
awwwwwwwwh tiggs dont be down, ok find a abba cd put on dancng queen close the curtains and let it all hang out.........................i dont ever do this
and yes i got my hair cut, feels abit chilly round me neck and its very blonde but i love it

Last edited by want2bthere; Nov 23rd 2007 at 2:58 am. Reason: really blonde now so cant spell to save me life!!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

yay to being more blonde = more fun!

Tiggs ((hugs)) chin up sweetie it will get easier.

Looking forward to dealing with the yummy sounding guys, if we EVER get that far!

Daunted, you could always phone my house if you love the Irish accent, Dh has a very broad accent, you might not understand a word he says though
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:15 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Looking forward to dealing with the yummy sounding guys, if we EVER get that far!
you called

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by graz79
you called

no I didnt? sorry dont see the relevance
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:50 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

yay to being more blonde = more fun!

Tiggs ((hugs)) chin up sweetie it will get easier.

see what you done ?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scott
see what you done ?
LOL thats more like it!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:53 am
Account Closed

LOL thats more like it!
how are you today ?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

how are you today ?
Im good thanks Hun, how are you? havent seen you about in a couple of days
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:56 am
Account Closed

Im good thanks Hun, how are you? havent seen you about in a couple of days
i been sneaking around , as i do
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

i been sneaking around , as i do
as you do!!! cant stay away though can ya ;-p
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:01 am
Account Closed

as you do!!! cant stay away though can ya ;-p
well , somethings here are very morish , you know ?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

well , somethings here are very morish , you know ?
sure do!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.