Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's good. I'm sure the feeling will be with you for a while. Take the opportunity to relax on the plane!!

PMSL. I predict you are the one most likely to set up a fertility clinic!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

That's good. I'm sure the feeling will be with you for a while. Take the opportunity to relax on the plane!!

PMSL. I predict you are the one most likely to set up a fertility clinic!
ohhhh that'll be handy I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome...
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Tiggs!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
evening!
well that is the car listed on autotrader - just hope someone buys it now!

Fingers crossed for a quick sale!

nah i discovered long ago that i dont have the drive/determination (or possibly the attention span ) to be a high achiever business woman - my businesses will only ever be hobbies.

LOL. I don't have the patience with other people!

dont have the problem with the eldest or the youngest - just the middle child.
He ate quite a bit (quite quickly!) once he realised that everyone else was not going to wait for him!

Ah Bless, it's his little bit of power!

dont even joke about it

I wasn't joking! I also know 3 men who had the op and when they had their 6 month check it hadn't worked!

nope not us - i can guarantee it (we cant afford to come back )

Good reason!!

you can have mine - all three

You could share them around amongst yourselves! If Gonnago wants a little boy cuddle, she can do you a swop for the day and you can take her daughter out for pink clothes shopping!

she said tall dark and handsome - she didnt mention how old he was

PMSL!

phew caught up at last!
Well done!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ohhhh that'll be handy I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome...
Gosh - you've done well to have 3 babies. I have a friend with the same thing and she had to have IVF.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

You could share them around amongst yourselves! If Gonnago wants a little boy cuddle, she can do you a swop for the day and you can take her daughter out for pink clothes shopping!

absolutely - its my middle one you want for shopping - puts paris hilton to shame!!! dont know where she gets it from
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gosh - you've done well to have 3 babies. I have a friend with the same thing and she had to have IVF.
awww - i was told after dd2 (didnt have it before) tht i would need help to conceive again. 18 months later we got Lumpy!! she will be 2 next week.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:09 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely - its my middle one you want for shopping - puts paris hilton to shame!!! dont know where she gets it from
ooooh good idea! the only think i miss about having boys is the pink clothes shopping
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:10 am
sneaking a peek ...

awww - i was told after dd2 (didnt have it before) tht i would need help to conceive again. 18 months later we got Lumpy!! she will be 2 next week.
lol at lumpy

i am sure she is anything but
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah, that's lovely! I was told I wouldn't be able to carry to full term due to hormone imbalance and would need IVF. Decided I couldn't face the trauma and then got preggers naturally and had DD. Both of us nearly died - which is why I have only the one.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah, that's lovely! I was told I wouldn't be able to carry to full term due to hormone imbalance and would need IVF. Decided I couldn't face the trauma and then got preggers naturally and had DD. Both of us nearly died - which is why I have only the one.
god thats scary - you poor things.

lumpy is no longer lumpy but was at birth....grr wont let me add pic
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

god thats scary - you poor things.

lumpy is no longer lumpy but was at birth....grr wont let me add pic
Ahh bless, poor lumpy - which bit was lumpy????
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahh bless, poor lumpy - which bit was lumpy????
all of her...more rolls than a baker.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all of her...more rolls than a baker.
Ahh - they're meant to be squidgy!

Mine had a head circumfrence in the 99th percentile.... ouch.

(Good job I had the section!)
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahh - they're meant to be squidgy!

Mine had a head circumfrence in the 99th percentile.... ouch.

(Good job I had the section!)
mine too - in fact the were all on 99th centile for everything.(hence the caput pelvic floor - that dh insists is due to his large radius!!!) at 4 months old lumps was about half inch off the chart!!! back down to be normal now. I dont do small babies at all.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mine too - in fact the were all on 99th centile for everything.(hence the caput pelvic floor - that dh insists is due to his large radius!!!) at 4 months old lumps was about half inch off the chart!!! back down to be normal now. I dont do small babies at all.
Ouch!!! (X3!)

Mine was a premmie and I bought all the tiny newborn clothes but she was too big and the Oh had to run out and get the next size up! She is still big now - size two feet at age 7!! Another cm and she will be over the legal limit for a car seat. Yay!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.