Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
No, but the folloowing week I will be on my daugters lappy for a few days untill we fly

Can't wait but wish I had a magic wand I could wave to do all I have to do before we go
So it won't be goodbye for a couple of weeks then? That's good! Hope you've got internet access in your holiday let!

Before everyone leaves the thread, we should do a 'year book' You know, list who is most likely to do what.

I think Daunted is the one most likely to marry an Aussie!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
So it won't be goodbye for a couple of weeks then? That's good! Hope you've got internet access in your holiday let!

Before everyone leaves the thread, we should do a 'year book' You know, list who is most likely to do what.

I think Daunted is the one most likely to marry an Aussie!
That's cheating seen as the rest of us are married

She could meet the British man of her dreams over there you know....

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy

L xx
Not really - high divorce rate amongst expats you know!

Gonnago is most likely to have a baby!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:55 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

L xx
i will put myself down as the one most likely to be beaten up for innuendos
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
I'll put myself down as the one who gets prickly heat
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a challenge
always

his little brother ate his no problem but getting R to eat is always a problem
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
PMSL. You'll more likely be the one who gets funny looks from his colleagues who 'don't get it'.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
always

his little brother ate his no problem but getting R to eat is always a problem
My best mate has a son who she has to follow around the house to try and get him to eat....

Lau x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:58 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

you are just picking all the sure things here

i can guarantee it is not going to be me having the baby
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll put myself down as the one who gets prickly heat
OK, then, I'm the one most likely to be eaten alive by mossies.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Ellooo peeps

Better today ! Me and Phil are friends and I ave stopped acting like an idiot. We have got a acopy of the gurantee its in the post tonight and Pil has answered the other q's so fingers crossed this is all okies.

Got a stinking heedache the day may be getting a cold boohooo !!

Hope you are all well todays

Amanda xxxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:00 am
sneaking a peek ...

My best mate has a son who she has to follow around the house to try and get him to eat....

Lau x

i am meaner than that - i made him sit at the table and finish his dinner when the rest of us got down and went to do something else
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you are just picking all the sure things here

i can guarantee it is not going to be me having the baby
(Me neither - far too old and infirm...)

You're the one most likely to win Aussie Business Woman of the Year.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's reassuring

Lau x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i am meaner than that - i made him sit at the table and finish his dinner when the rest of us got down and went to do something else

Did it do any good?

L xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.