Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all!

Thanks for the reassurance re the meds! Sounds like you weren't too good on the day! My DD is back at school today - they have organised a wheelchair for her!! (I think my little talk with the headmistress worked!)

OMG - DIY!! We considered it - we have a 3rd storey which used to be the servants quarters (!!) and is now a storage area. There is room for 2 more beds and 1 or 2 baths up there. The EAs advised us not to do the work as we wouldn't get the money back.

Hope that it works for you. Can't believe that viewer let you down AGAIN. :curse::curse::curse:

Hope the paperwork isn't too awful! Once it's done you'll feel better. (You'll start to worry about something else, but never mind. LOL)

I agree, I've had 20 years of DIY - NO MORE!! Please. (I can now see us buying a reno after I said that .......................)

Somme - hope you get some sleep. I know what it's like not being able to sleep because you are thinking about all the things you have to do. But as S Sparky, said, get some sleep when you can. Does it matter if you're packing all night and sleeping all morning? Or do you have to speak to people etc?

Good luck to everyone today!! I am tidying my house up now small child is at school and might get the least worst EA back.
Glad DD is back at school, she will be better to.

Good luck with EA, We don't see Bushy anymore or we could ask him how it was going

The trouble is Fly, I don't pack as OH has to be up at 4.40 am for work I just worry. I think it is just nerves and it will get done, going to do the ironing now, YUK.

Last edited by somme; Nov 19th 2007 at 11:21 pm. Reason: Head like a sieve
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Glad DD is back at school, she will be better to.

Good luck with EA, We don't see Bushy anymore or we could ask him how it was going

The trouble is Fly, I don't pack as OH has to be up at 4.40 am for work I just worry. I think it is just nerves and it will get done, going to do the ironing now, YUK.
Ah, I see, your poor OH if you are crashing around all night! Hope you manage to get an early night and some sleep tonight. You have also got a bit of time after the container and before you fly haven't you? Hope you can get some rest then.

Bushey said he felt bad because we were all so p'd off with everything and he couldn't do anything to help us. probably reminded him too much of his clients. Haha! probably went and got a life too.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:39 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello peeps
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello peeps
Peep!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:49 pm

Peep!
hang on a sec....
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hang on a sec....
OK!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:53 pm

my mum is on the phone

had a barney a few days ago, wants to come up for my girls birthday, fine i said. it's up to you.

now she has a face on thinking i dont want her to come up or go to OZ!!!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my mum is on the phone
Have a good chat!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:55 pm

Have a good chat!
done now.

hows you?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

done now.

hows you?
I'm good today. had bad week last week - everything went wrong. However this week, it seems to be getting better. Had a letter this morning to say the insurance company is finally ready to pay out my claim for an accident I was in last Feb, (smashed 2 teeth.) The dentist who did the repair, put the wrong date on his report and it has taken months to sort out.

DD is back in school after me having a word with the headmistress about accessibility. (She is using a walking frame due to an accident at school)

How's you?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:09 am

I'm good today. had bad week last week - everything went wrong. However this week, it seems to be getting better. Had a letter this morning to say the insurance company is finally ready to pay out my claim for an accident I was in last Feb, (smashed 2 teeth.) The dentist who did the repair, put the wrong date on his report and it has taken months to sort out.

DD is back in school after me having a word with the headmistress about accessibility. (She is using a walking frame due to an accident at school)

How's you?
better than you by the looks of it!

cant complain, just cold all the time. OH even moved the computer desk/shifted stuff out the way/cleaned!!!!!! so i can have the heating on in the computer room/junk room/seans stuff room bless him!

mind you he did say that was the last bit of housework he will do for the rest of the year!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:13 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i should know better than to take my eyes off my kids for a second ... just thought i would have a quick catch up on the WPHS thread - only been on here two mins - and when i have looked back into the dining room my youngest has rearranged all my neatly sorted paperwork into a large heap
i will be spending the next half an hour resorting it then

how is everyone elses day going?!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

better than you by the looks of it!

cant complain, just cold all the time. OH even moved the computer desk/shifted stuff out the way/cleaned!!!!!! so i can have the heating on in the computer room/junk room/seans stuff room bless him!

mind you he did say that was the last bit of housework he will do for the rest of the year!

It is cold isn't it? We have an old, drafty house so I tend to sit in the warmest room with the lappy. The heating has been on constant for the last few days. Good job we are moving to Oz really! I love the heat. My OH jokes that I am not happy unless it is tropical in the house. I don't even like aircon very much as it makes me shiver.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i should know better than to take my eyes off my kids for a second ... just thought i would have a quick catch up on the WPHS thread - only been on here two mins - and when i have looked back into the dining room my youngest has rearranged all my neatly sorted paperwork into a large heap

cold
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

OMG. Don't you just love kids.

I am trying to peel my bum off the sofa and do some house work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.