Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
cold
i didnt think it was as cold today?
it is chucking it down with rain tho - and i have to go out AGAIN in a bit to pick middle son up from school - i have hardly dried out from picking up youngest
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG. Don't you just love kids.

I am trying to peel my bum off the sofa and do some house work.
housework .... hmmm i think i shall gloss over that one

Do me a favour Fly Away and tell me what that book of yours says about belair and blackwood (no rush so dont feel you have to get off the sofa straight away )
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i didnt think it was as cold today?
it is chucking it down with rain tho - and i have to go out AGAIN in a bit to pick middle son up from school - i have hardly dried out from picking up youngest
It's not raining here, just overcast and cold. Although cold here is 3 degrees not minus something. It snowed last year for the first time in years and the whole city came to a standstill. It was hilarious.

I am nesh anyway, don't know about SS??

What time do you have to go out again? I have to go in about an hour and I haven't done anything.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

housework .... hmmm i think i shall gloss over that one

Do me a favour Fly Away and tell me what that book of yours says about belair and blackwood (no rush so dont feel you have to get off the sofa straight away )
No probs. If you PM me your email address, I'll try and scan the pages and email them to you.

I remember hearing that Blackwood is nice - don't remember anything about Belair.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:36 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not raining here, just overcast and cold. Although cold here is 3 degrees not minus something. It snowed last year for the first time in years and the whole city came to a standstill. It was hilarious.

I am nesh anyway, don't know about SS??

What time do you have to go out again? I have to go in about an hour and I haven't done anything.
no, i'm not nesh, but havent been able to get warm for about a week now! that's with the heating on!

i'll do a coddle and see if that works!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No probs. If you PM me your email address, I'll try and scan the pages and email them to you.

I remember hearing that Blackwood is nice - don't remember anything about Belair.

Bad news - just checked the book and it doesn't go out that far. Sorry.

Try asking on Adbrits and checking out suburbs in FAQ.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
no, i'm not nesh, but havent been able to get warm for about a week now! that's with the heating on!

i'll do a coddle and see if that works!
A nice cup of hot chocolate works for me.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Bad news - just checked the book and it doesn't go out that far. Sorry.

Try asking on Adbrits and checking out suburbs in FAQ.
oh pants
never mind - i did check adbrits but not much on (and what there was was dated 2004)
have already sent you my email address anway

i guess i will just have to wait 3 weeks and look for myself
thanks anyway!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

A nice cup of hot chocolate works for me.
that is my plan for when i get back from the school run!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh pants
never mind - i did check adbrits but not much on (and what there was was dated 2004)
have already sent you my email address anway

i guess i will just have to wait 3 weeks and look for myself
thanks anyway!
It's a pain - is this where your OAA is? I would post a question on AB saying you have an OAA address and has anyone stayed there. Often people have and can also tell you about the area etc. Just say you've checked the FAQ and couldn't find much.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

It's a pain - is this where your OAA is? I would post a question on AB saying you have an OAA address and has anyone stayed there. Often people have and can also tell you about the area etc. Just say you've checked the FAQ and couldn't find much.
no we havent got the OAA address yet - we have been told we should get that 7-10 days before we are due to arrive which for us is just a couple of days before we fly

i have been doing a bit of internet research into suburbs/housing etc and belair and blackwood seem to tick a lot of our boxes - although the house prices are still at the top end of our budget
We would like to be in the hills but house prices may push us into the outlaying suburbs
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

no we havent got the OAA address yet - we have been told we should get that 7-10 days before we are due to arrive which for us is just a couple of days before we fly

i have been doing a bit of internet research into suburbs/housing etc and belair and blackwood seem to tick a lot of our boxes - although the house prices are still at the top end of our budget
We would like to be in the hills but house prices may push us into the outlaying suburbs
Hi Tiggs+Graz I live in Blackwood and love it Been here since Aug 07
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

It is cold isn't it? We have an old, drafty house so I tend to sit in the warmest room with the lappy. The heating has been on constant for the last few days. Good job we are moving to Oz really! I love the heat. My OH jokes that I am not happy unless it is tropical in the house. I don't even like aircon very much as it makes me shiver.
I'm cold too which is why I am doing the ironing and not papaerwork
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by linloo
Hi Tiggs+Graz I live in Blackwood and love it Been here since Aug 07
oooh you shouldnt have told me that - i am going to be asking you all sorts of daft questions now
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

oooh you shouldnt have told me that - i am going to be asking you all sorts of daft questions now
No probs, ask away still finding my own feet here but will help anyway I can

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.