Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Yep too true.......
A new build down the road sold about 4 weeks ago for loads more than ours - tiny garden overlooking a bungalow at the back?????? Prob nice inside but still....................... come on people WAKE UP!!!!!!!:curse::curse:
I know what you mean. We have quarter of an acre and one of the other houses has only got a courtyard. But it is new and ours is 100 years old. The other house has got 2 acres and it is in bad nick and it is TWICE the price of ours. It went up for sale the week after ours. Which is a comfort as it isn't just us suffering...

(We live in a village on the edge of a city, so very mixed housing.)
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone out there sold a house today?
Old Dec 9th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Hi peeps

Did you miss mie? I am still at mams house waiting for me Sunday dinner yummy. Had total crap sleep all week but slept like a bably after 8 pints yesterday ha ha ha ha

We are moving into our flat tomorrow so will not be online for a bit, not sure when we will get our connection up and runnig. Hope you are all well, and do you knwo how daunted is ?what did she get a job doing?

Anyone sold this week ?

Amanda xx
Old Dec 9th 2007, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Amanda,

Great to hear you've survived your Mums house! You must be so excited about moving!

No news on house selling.

Don't know what Daunted new job is, but I know she's got a rental too! Go onto the Single parents thread and have look, she's posted loads there.

Hope to see you back soon, there's only me, DTP and yourself left. They've all gone to Oz!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Evening all!!

Finally back online for the evening!
Dont know if graz has been keeping you informed - but we exchanged monday (it was supposed to be last thursday ... then friday ... ) and completed today

As of this evening our bank balance looks the best it ever has (and probably ever will again )

We fly tomorrow lunch time
Wowweeeeee well done guys you must be sooo excited your new life begins tomorrow good luck and hope the flight goes weel. Let us know how you are when you get sorted!!

Amanda xx
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Amanda,

Great to hear you've survived your Mums house! You must be so excited about moving!

No news on house selling.

Don't know what Daunted new job is, but I know she's got a rental too! Go onto the Single parents thread and have look, she's posted loads there.

Hope to see you back soon, there's only me, DTP and yourself left. They've all gone to Oz!

We are soooo jealous !!!! I want to be there now. The thing is we are now mtge and totally debt free. Holiday is paid for and booked for Feb to validate. Having 3 weeks there. We then need to save like billio for 1 year to get some money bheind us and we will be off to. I wish we could be going in Feb to stay but we wont have any money ! Phil is going to see if he can get a job whilst we are there if we do I will com back get out of rental agreement and fly back !!

Still waiting for me dinner humph

A xx
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
We are soooo jealous !!!! I want to be there now. The thing is we are now mtge and totally debt free. Holiday is paid for and booked for Feb to validate. Having 3 weeks there. We then need to save like billio for 1 year to get some money bheind us and we will be off to. I wish we could be going in Feb to stay but we wont have any money ! Phil is going to see if he can get a job whilst we are there if we do I will com back get out of rental agreement and fly back !!

Still waiting for me dinner humph

A xx

I'm so jealous of you! You have a visa and have sold your house. I'm sure it will be a while before this happens for us.

Enjoy your freedom and your holiday - I bet you won't want to come back!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

BOO!!!!

did you all miss me?!!!

cant stop today we are off this morning to start our drive along the great ocean road!!

will try and get back online when we get to adelaide
weathers fab, scenery is fab, people have been fab, everything is fab (apart from the jetlag which is terrible )

hugs to all
xx
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Tiggs,

What a fab surprise!

We all miss you. Great to hear everything is good. Have a wonderful trip and be sure to keep us up to date!

Do you feel Aussie yet??
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im still here - in spirit! certainly not in Oz yet:curse:

Its going to take me ages to catch up - anyone want to do a quick rundown for me?

Update on us; things seemed to have slowed to a halt on visa and house - visa, we were asked for new card number to take money, but they havent taken money - that was over a week ago now.

house - things have stopped and I think I am getting right on my EAs (.Y.)s apparently the survey has been paid for - but quite why we havent heard about when it will be is beyond me, going to do some more chasing tomorrow, i really really wanna exchange b4 Christmas, with completion in New year.

Oh and I have hit the depths of depression - my BABY turned 2 last weekend, but on a positive note, I won the lotto last night - £34 lol

*waves* to Tiggs ALL the way in Oz - hope your enjoying it all, update us once you get to Adelaide.

*kisses* to Flyaway for checking up on me.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Gonnago!!

It's like old times in here tonight!

Hope you get the survey done soon. I bet the surveyor is off on his Christmas jollies.

Good news re the visa - they must be gearing up to do something! it's the not knowing and waiting that's a killer eh?

We have a new EA. the house should be online tomorrow so let's see if we get a flood of viewers.

Take care and come back soon!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Gonnago!!

It's like old times in here tonight!

Hope you get the survey done soon. I bet the surveyor is off on his Christmas jollies.

Good news re the visa - they must be gearing up to do something! it's the not knowing and waiting that's a killer eh?

We have a new EA. the house should be online tomorrow so let's see if we get a flood of viewers.

Take care and come back soon!
Thanks Sweetie - I have my fingers firmly crossed that the house goes for you soon. You forget fast the stress of being on the market...but only because you have new stresses - my god I should be about 6 stone with all the stress lol.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Thanks Sweetie - I have my fingers firmly crossed that the house goes for you soon. You forget fast the stress of being on the market...but only because you have new stresses - my god I should be about 6 stone with all the stress lol.
I'll have some of that stress then!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yay! got survey being done this arvo - so fingies and toes crossed things should start to shift along a bit....in theory.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Yay! got survey being done this arvo - so fingies and toes crossed things should start to shift along a bit....in theory.
Good news - hope it goes well.

You aren't worried about anything on the survey are you?

Hopefully the mortgage offer will be out soon and you will have a date for exchange.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.