Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Bushman

BUSHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been???????????????
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Oh you know, here there and everywhere!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
BUSHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been???????????????
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Will get on here tom. Soz I've been a bit alouf (if thats how you spell it)

Have a good night all.

Ads. Bushy!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:59 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Well just for the record we're still here,8 months on the market and still no further forward with selling the goddam ****** house.

Totally and utterly pissed off with the whole Aus move now

Apart from that things are going swimmingly

Lee
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Well just for the record we're still here,8 months on the market and still no further forward with selling the goddam ****** house.

Lee
Hi Lee,

It's a bummer isn't it? Ours has been on since the end of May. Thankfully we're still in the application process, in fact we're trying to slow it down because of the flamin house. It must be a killer if you have the visa.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Lee
You're not alone. 7 months on the market, 20+ viewings and two collapsed sales. Plus, everyone you speak to is an expert on the housing market:curse:
Let's hope the New Year brings us all better luck
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Hi Lee,

It's a bummer isn't it? Ours has been on since the end of May. Thankfully we're still in the application process, in fact we're trying to slow it down because of the flamin house. It must be a killer if you have the visa.
Yes it is a killer if you have the visa!! We have until 5th August to validate, if we've not sold by then I'm sure we will have gone mad!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:11 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lee,

We're going for a validation trip in Feb (not booked yet tho ) Needs must so we have to go but its going to be good to actually see the place ... gonna cost about 7 grand tho' i reckon

Lee
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:14 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by dinky2
Let's hope the New Year brings us all better luck
Dont hold your breath.The whole market is going tits up and its only going to get worse during 2008 IMO.It doesnt help matters when everytime you look in the paper/listen to the news they talk up a house market crash/recession :curse:.... SHUT THE F**K UP !!!!!!!

:curse:

Lee
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Dont hold your breath.The whole market is going tits up and its only going to get worse during 2008 IMO.It doesnt help matters when everytime you look in the paper/listen to the news they talk up a house market crash/recession :curse:.... SHUT THE F**K UP !!!!!!!

Lee
I know, some kind bloke at work told me my house price was going to drop 30% in January and I will never sell:curse: Very nearly became violent!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lee
I know, some kind bloke at work told me my house price was going to drop 30% in January and I will never sell:curse: Very nearly became violent!!

This makes me mad. The bloomin media stir up the hype just because it makes good flamin stories.:curse::curse: Then all the pillocks believe it and the market really does crash.

BTW - I would have understood if you'd landed one on that bloke. I feel like hitting him my self!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

This makes me mad. The bloomin media stir up the hype just because it makes good flamin stories.:curse::curse: Then all the pillocks believe it and the market really does crash.

BTW - I would have understood if you'd landed one on that bloke. I feel like hitting him my self!
I know, sick to death of smiling newsreaders telling us all what a disaster it's going to be.:curse:

Managed to console myself with the fact that the "expert" at work wont be getting into Oz anytime soon!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, sick to death of smiling newsreaders telling us all what a disaster it's going to be.:curse:

Managed to console myself with the fact that the "expert" at work wont be getting into Oz anytime soon!!
Too true on both counts!

Our EA swears that prices aren't reducing, just not rising. Although in the same breath he told me that they only had 2 viewings last weekend!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Too true on both counts!

Our EA swears that prices aren't reducing, just not rising. Although in the same breath he told me that they only had 2 viewings last weekend!!
I am in a bit of a panic as my sale completes on Thursday- what a nightmare!! I have so much packing and organising to do - hence you have seen very little activity from me the past few days!

Speak to you soon,

Lau x
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
I am in a bit of a panic as my sale completes on Thursday- what a nightmare!! I have so much packing and organising to do - hence you have seen very little activity from me the past few days!

Speak to you soon,

Lau x
Hi Lau,

I assumed you were just a little bit busy!

OMG - Thursday!!

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly and you have a good Christmas at the MIL's. Have you booked a flight yet? Do you know where you are headed yet???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.