Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
My heart wants to go to Sydney!!!

I have 2 telephone interviews next week now. One at 7am on Monday the other 6am Tuesday.

Mon's there is the choice of Mellie or Sydney and I am not sure about Tues originally there was one position based in Mellie but had call from recruitment agency today and they have created 2 posts one covering Mellie and Tas and the other National - maybe they would let me settle in Sydney???

Just have to wait and see what if anything I am offered....

Lau x
Sounds like you've made a decision! I like Sydney - but I lived in Parramatta for a few months as a kids with my rellies and some of my family are still there, so I'm biased!

The only down sides are the traffic and the property prices. But I believe that Melbourne is nearly as bad.

Good luck for the interviews. Fingers crossed for you!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sounds like you've made a decision! I like Sydney - but I lived in Parramatta for a few months as a kids with my rellies and some of my family are still there, so I'm biased!

The only down sides are the traffic and the property prices. But I believe that Melbourne is nearly as bad.

Good luck for the interviews. Fingers crossed for you!
Thanks honey....

Lau x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi Guys, Hi Fly,
Cant believe this is on page 3 now!!!!!! Well not for long anyway
DTP
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi Guys, Hi Fly,
Cant believe this is on page 3 now!!!!!! Well not for long anyway
DTP
Hi DTP!

All our cronies have deserted us.

It is so hard selling a house now that people are posting a new thread every time they get a viewing and don't come on here!

How are you doing? Any luck??
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi DTP!

All our cronies have deserted us.

It is so hard selling a house now that people are posting a new thread every time they get a viewing and don't come on here!

How are you doing? Any luck??
No 'fraid not! Too near Christmas to start worrying about it though!! What about Gonnago, Tigz and Graz, Somme - they havn't jumped ship yet have they?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No 'fraid not! Too near Christmas to start worrying about it though!! What about Gonnago, Tigz and Graz, Somme - they havn't jumped ship yet have they?
Tiggs n Graz and Somme have sold and left for Oz - keep up!

Haven't seen Gonnago for ages - I hope she's OK.

You're right, it is too close to Christmas. I have decorated my house and covered up the dodgy bits, so the decs will have to stay up for ever now!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, it is too close to Christmas. I have decorated my house and covered up the dodgy bits, so the decs will have to stay up for ever now!
She is okay - have heard off her this week on Facebook....

Lau x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She is okay - have heard off her this week on Facebook....

Lau x
Evening Lau,

Thanks for that! I just realised I hadn't seen her post for ages.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Evening Lau,

Thanks for that! I just realised I hadn't seen her post for ages.
Evening hon - she has sent some bits so is okay - maybe she is trying to control her addiction or has a life...

Lau x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Evening hon - she has sent some bits so is okay - maybe she is trying to control her addiction or has a life...

Lau x
She probably has a life - her house is due to complete soon and she has 2 kids and a baby, so it must be a busy time.

How are you doing?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Bloody hell!
Christ on a bike once there was everyone here and now there are 2...... (plus a few others!!)
They may have left but they have gone to SA which is nothing to shout about........
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody hell!
Christ on a bike once there was everyone here and now there are 2...... (plus a few others!!)
They may have left but they have gone to SA which is nothing to shout about........
Erhum - I'm going to SA too! Tiggs is on her way there and Gonnago too....

Somme has gone to the Sunshine Coast. Want2bthere sold and flew out to Perth, Daunted flew out to Perth last week but hasn't completed yet. Gonnago is due to complete soon. Reedy is due to exchange next week and fly to Sydney at the new year.

There's something wrong with our houses DTP!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

:curse:
Erhum - I'm going to SA too! Tiggs is on her way there and Gonnago too....

Somme has gone to the Sunshine Coast. Want2bthere sold and flew out to Perth, Daunted flew out to Perth last week but hasn't completed yet. Gonnago is due to complete soon. Reedy is due to exchange next week and fly to Sydney at the new year.

There's something wrong with our houses DTP!!
Yeah I know you are!!!!
Yes reckon there bloody must be cause no-one wants to seem to want to touch mine with a barge pole!!!!!!:curse:
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:curse:

Yeah I know you are!!!!
Yes reckon there bloody must be cause no-one wants to seem to want to touch mine with a barge pole!!!!!!:curse:
I reckon I could offer to give my house to someone and they would still moan that it would cost them money to move in.:curse::curse:

At least there are only 2 houses left on our road for sale now. They are both on the market at more than ours and ours has more land than one of them and an extra floor... It is a popular road so SOMEONE will want it!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

I reckon I could offer to give my house to someone and they would still moan that it would cost them money to move in.:curse::curse:

At least there are only 2 houses left on our road for sale now. They are both on the market at more than ours and ours has more land than one of them and an extra floor... It is a popular road so SOMEONE will want it!
Yep too true.......
A new build down the road sold about 4 weeks ago for loads more than ours - tiny garden overlooking a bungalow at the back?????? Prob nice inside but still....................... come on people WAKE UP!!!!!!!:curse::curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.