Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 6th 2008, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Awwwww of course I do What a burk eh? Err how DO you send Karma?thumbsup:
You see that box on the left marked 'karma'. Click on that on the post you want to give Ks fo. It should come up with a text box, which you can fill in. then click 'send'.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:34 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Awwwww of course I do What a burk eh? Err how DO you send Karma?thumbsup:
Hi DtP, to send karma you click on the blue karma button underneath the posters avatar (their picture). You leave a comment and taadaa you've left karma.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:35 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You see that box on the left marked 'karma'. Click on that on the post you want to give Ks fo. It should come up with a text box, which you can fill in. then click 'send'.
Oops, cross posted.
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Go on DTP try it.

you know you want to

Lisa
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laights
Thanks fly, good luck with your furniture, I can't believe DTP still chuckling about it now. I try and send you some Karma

Lisa
I know, he is a numpty - sorry DTP. I think he must have thought we were all away with the fairies on this karma business.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Oops, cross posted.
S'alright - I do that all the time.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 6th 2008, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
I still haven't got any Ks from DTP - although Lisa just sent me some.

Not that I'm a karma whore or anything... wouldn't want you to think that....
Old May 6th 2008, 5:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I still haven't got any Ks from DTP - although Lisa just sent me some.

Not that I'm a karma whore or anything... wouldn't want you to think that....
no , of course not
Old May 6th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Oops, cross posted.
Have you noticed someone has pinched your username??? Just wondered why you were posting on the November thread and saw it was a new poster who had just put '2' on the end. Cheeky things.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:41 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I hope he's not upset
Old May 6th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
no , of course not
Absolutely not!
Old May 6th 2008, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I hope he's not upset
I imagine he is sitting looking at the computer with his tongue just protuding slightly and concentrating. That or he has gone for a beer.
Old May 6th 2008, 5:44 am
Permanent Resident

I imagine he is sitting looking at the computer with his tongue just protuding slightly and concentrating. That or he has gone for a beer.
trying to find the karma button
Old May 6th 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

trying to find the karma button
He might be sulking now though.... sorry DTP, we love you really. Just because we spend too much of our lives on this thing and you don't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.