Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 5th 2008, 10:56 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Thats fantastic news Scott, fingers crossed it works out for you.
thanks
Old May 5th 2008, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch!! I have some serious sunburn from yesterday didnt realise it was so warm!!

Nicky - I suppose you dont have much to lose by getting a quote from them (well except for £99)
Morning Hayles - did you get the PCCs loaded?

Well, I've just had a call from one of the Ebay people - will be taking the dresser up tonight. That's the biggest thing and we will be glad to get it out of the way. It's so hard to get this stuff sorted whilst trying to keep the house decent for viewings.

I need everyone to keep their fingers crossed for me today. I might hear some news......
Old May 5th 2008, 11:02 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ic. Sounds promising for you.

So I phoned the EAs on Saturday morning to reduce the price. Been on the website this morning and it's not been changed.:curse: What's the bloody point.
Old May 5th 2008, 11:06 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Well, I've just had a call from one of the Ebay people - will be taking the dresser up tonight. That's the biggest thing and we will be glad to get it out of the way. It's so hard to get this stuff sorted whilst trying to keep the house decent for viewings.

I need everyone to keep their fingers crossed for me today. I might hear some news......

Fingers crossed for you FA.
Old May 5th 2008, 11:17 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know Nicky... can you waste £99?? We had one of these people quote and they said houses over £500K they only gave 75% OF MARKET VALUE not asking price. Market value is about 10% under asking price. Our house was on the market for £825K and they offered us £635K.

Ring them back and ask how they work out the price. Ask what the market value of the huse is and what they knock off that.
They are going to ring me tomorrow as I said needed to talk to OH. Will probably see what they come up with anyway, might as well. Hope your viewings go well Nic

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi peeps , positive feedback today from both viewers , all liked it ... can't progress untill they have serious interest however the "keener" of the two have dropped their price to attract more interest .
Really hope they get a buyer soon then. Its nice to have good feedback though

Ouch!! I have some serious sunburn from yesterday didnt realise it was so warm!!

Nicky - I suppose you dont have much to lose by getting a quote from them (well except for £99)
Ooh that is painful. It is absolutely lovely here today aswell and I am stuck in the office. Will get a quote and let you know later.
Old May 5th 2008, 11:19 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Got them firmly crossed for you

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Good luck Ic. Sounds promising for you.

So I phoned the EAs on Saturday morning to reduce the price. Been on the website this morning and it's not been changed.:curse: What's the bloody point.
I am so sick of bloody EA's, they are useless. Apart from Rightmove, we aren't advertised anywhere at the moment but just rung DD1 (as she works for the local paper) to find out if we are going into the paper on Friday. If not the new EA is sacked:curse:
Old May 5th 2008, 11:21 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
They are going to ring me tomorrow as I said needed to talk to OH. Will probably see what they come up with anyway, might as well. Hope your viewings go well Nic

Really hope they get a buyer soon then. Its nice to have good feedback though

Ooh that is painful. It is absolutely lovely here today aswell and I am stuck in the office. Will get a quote and let you know later.

yes , am in a positive mood
Old May 5th 2008, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
yes , am in a positive mood
We are due another sale on here soon, who was the last one, Tum?
Old May 5th 2008, 11:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
We are due another sale on here soon, who was the last one, Tum?
i think so .... gosh its been a while
Old May 5th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im not sure how I got quite so burnt im not just a little red - im positively lobster looking! my bra hurts....

thats good news about the dresser N. especially with your viewings. I managed to get the PCCs done - got a auto reply to say got them - I hope they are okay - I had to register with adobe to get 5 free converts, so I got them to change my scan from word doc to PDF - there had to have been an easier way oh well sorted now....I hope.
Old May 5th 2008, 11:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Im not sure how I got quite so burnt im not just a little red - im positively lobster looking! my bra hurts....
yeah , am the same .

i took mine off tho
Old May 5th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

in fairness yours are a touch smaller than mine....until you get the full op. anyway.
Old May 5th 2008, 11:51 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

in fairness yours are a touch smaller than mine....until you get the full op. anyway.
yeah ,, i need to save up , was going to get one at a time but been advised against that
Old May 5th 2008, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh at the sunburn... Hope you're both Ok soon. How are you going to cope in Aus???

GOOD NEWS!!! Option 3 might be a goer.... keep those fingers crossed everyone... eeeekk might not know until tomorrow....
Old May 5th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL you know I asked Con if I could have mine done, he says he has now saved up enough for one, so I can have one done now and the other when he has the money - isnt that good news

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.