Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 7th 2008, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey , well i think it sounds promising , now you have tomorrows to look forward to !

well cleaner only comes once a week for 2 hours , lovely after she been but she only does Kitchen , living room , hall & bathrooms . still plenty to do but it just helps a bit .

fingers crossed
Thanks Ic, yes tomorrow's is a 2nd viewing - so even better....

ONLY does Kitchen , living room , hall & bathrooms - that lot take me a good 4 hours to do properly... plus we have another living room, conservatory and 5 bedrooms....

I think I shall stop paying gardener and get OH to do it and get a cleaner.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I must be a mug as well. I do all the cleaning at my house and I also do my dad's. I do all the paperwork for my OH and all the childcare too. So you're not the only one. I don't do the garden though, I leave that to the OH more of a killer than a grower.

Sounds promising with your viewer. Another one to look forward to tomorrow. You can always send the dregs round here after. I don't mind.
Well, we're a piar of mugs, but maybe a bit better off and in control of our lives..... sort of!

I'll certainly send the dregs round - just PM me your address.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:01 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, we're a piar of mugs, but maybe a bit better off and in control of our lives..... sort of!

:

And me I must be a mug too, I don't look after the garden, but I do have to look after the swimming pool.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ic, yes tomorrow's is a 2nd viewing - so even better....

ONLY does Kitchen , living room , hall & bathrooms - that lot take me a good 4 hours to do properly... plus we have another living room, conservatory and 5 bedrooms....
as i say she only does the basic , dust, mop & hoover , but it helps . she doesn't do any other rooms . £7 an hour
Old May 7th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I am a mug, am I the only one who cleans herself and runs the business and the rentals and does the childcare and has people looking down their noses at me because I 'dont work'. My gardnen needs a lot of work - we have quarter of an acre and I couldn't manage on my own. OH of course is useless... he claims to have hayfever.

No, you're not the only mug!

I can't believe all these lucky people with cleaners and gardeners! Mind you, I only work night shifts, look after the house, dog, horses, run a taxi service for the kids, prepare lunch boxes, evening meals, iron, wash, take care of the garden, run the finances (hubby is hopeless) and in my spare time, I apply for visas, sell our house and research flights, rentals, contact schools etc.

When OH comes home from work and moans about how busy he has been, I could swear:curse:

And just to add to my stress levels at the moment, my 11 year old daughter is pushing me to boiling point, give me boys any time (or maybe I've still got that to come)

Sorry - moan over.

Sam

Last edited by Sammy T; May 7th 2008 at 4:34 am.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

gawwwdd wish i not said anything now
Old May 7th 2008, 4:44 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

gawwwdd wish i not said anything now
And there was me thinking YOU did it all!!
Old May 7th 2008, 4:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by sarab40
yo , check it out

<<<<<<
Old May 7th 2008, 4:48 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yo , check it out

<<<<<<
Yay!! Thats a statement!!
Old May 7th 2008, 4:48 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yay!! Thats a statement!!

i also have a window cleaner who works BH mondays
Old May 7th 2008, 4:49 am
sarab40

i also have a window cleaner who works BH mondays
Yes..saw that....hope it wasnt double the money on BH !
Posties..earn too much....
Old May 7th 2008, 4:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yes..saw that....hope it wasnt double the money on BH !
Posties..earn too much....
no they don't ....
Old May 7th 2008, 4:52 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I "don't work" either, allegedly....

but I don't have a cleaner or a gardener, I just gaze at the mounting chaos & blow the dust away from the laptop

All systems go for next Monday by the way - we sign on Saturday & pick up the keys on Monday morning
Old May 7th 2008, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
No, you're not the only mug!

I can't believe all these lucky people with cleaners and gardeners! Mind you, I only work night shifts, look after the house, dog, horses, run a taxi service for the kids, prepare lunch boxes, evening meals, iron, wash, take care of the garden, run the finances (hubby is hopeless) and in my spare time, I apply for visas, sell our house and research flights, rentals, contact schools etc.

When OH comes home from work and moans about how busy he has been, I could swear:curse:

And just to add to my stress levels at the moment, my 11 year old daughter is pushing me to boiling point, give me boys any time (or maybe I've still got that to come)

Sorry - moan over.

Sam
PMSL, you have described my relationship with my OH. he resents having to do anything in his 'spare' time. He expects me to do everything at the weekend too. he sits there reading a book and telling me all the things that I really should do.

Sympathies for the DD - mines 8 going on 13...

I know, he made us all think he was a new, reconstructed man.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I know, he made us all think he was a new, reconstructed man.
Reconstructed ?

Like Steve Austin !! yes
Old May 7th 2008, 5:00 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Must say that I've been admiring Icarus' house in the classifieds & was convinced he had the woman's touch But he's cheated - oh the shame of it!

Sympathies re the DD from here too - mine are 11 & nearly 13 - why oh why didn't I leave them in the maternity hospital? Must have been all those drugs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.