Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 6th 2008, 10:39 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
I feel much better now I have seen this!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSnZj...eature=related

Morning all! Have just read through about 7 pages , good luck everyone! And especially you FA....my fingers aren't crossed anymore, cause they've fallen off from squeezing too hard ...stupid water company......cleaning without water......demand for bottled water to support your cleaning frenzy

Have a good day all.......I'm back to sorting, cleaning, throwing stuf faway ...so little time..so much to do ....so I won't be on (I think ) as much as I'm used too.

Miranda xx
Old May 6th 2008, 11:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

ewwwwww
Old May 6th 2008, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nickywes;6317851]
Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG! I feel better too! Her boobs were really small though... how odd....

Very strange woman, why would you do that on video looking like that?

There are some men out there who get off on that sort of thing.....

Hope it doesn't rain for a while so you can escape the accounts. We always have to work our summer holiday round ours which is a nightmare.

Summer holiday, whats that? Last proper holiday apart from Oz was on a cruise, which was fab, but was in the office until 1am each day for a week doing paperwork and wages for 4 weeks

LOL, I was the same when we went on our reccie. I had to work 10x as hard for the month before we went to have everything up and running - I bet your OH has no idea what's involved does he? Mine sure doesn't!

Don't really want to go to MILs but just cross that it is announced and assumed that I will (again) have to do all the work. MIL won't do any of DDs homework with her either, so that means Sunday will be miserable as DD will have to do it all in one sitting. (Her school are ridiculous and send masses of homework - she is only 8 so can't do it alone.)

Why do they give 8 yr olds so much work, no wonder they end up hating school. I always thought it was ridiculous.

I know - even the last inspectors report said that the school set far too much homework... trouble is they are the best school in Wales and they want to stay that way - so they have competitive entry and then more exams at 11 for entry into the secondary school. All the primary work is aimed at the exams. They have timed maths tests every week for example - they are 8 years old for God's sake. Luckily my DD is bright, but the drop out rate is about 40% already - kids who can't keep up. As we are (hopefully) out of there soon, I don't really care and the teachers are horrified. LOL. TBH, it has served DD well, she has a reading age of 13 - is functionally numerate and has a good knowledge base. I expect in Oz, she will languish for a fair few years unless we decide to send her to a similar school, but I quite like the idea of a lot less stress.

We have had our road dug up by the Water Board about 50 times this last 6 months. They are supposed to be replacing the water main but surely, it can't take this long. The road is ruined now - so I assume the Council (us, the tax payer) will have to resurafce it.:

Hope they aren't too noisy while your viewers are there. I will keep everything crossed at 2pm for you, lets hope these are the one's and will offer full reduced asking price:

Thanks Nicky - I don't have much faith in this lot, but tomorrows who are a 2nd viewing and have accepted an offer on theirs are the money couple!

Enjoy the carwashing. I can't be bothered to wash mine as we had sand rain the last time I did it. (We are by the sea) I have cleaned my upstairs, (still no water... had to clean bathroom with a bucket which I hastily filled when the tannoy said they were cutting off the water.) Just got downstair to do now... sigh.. bet they don't even like it....

I don't intend washing it just clearing it out then taking it to the hand car wash It looks like a skip on wheels at the moment.

LOL, you can do mine if you want to to keep busy.

Good luck Nic, will be thinking of you at 2 Keep up the cleaning:
Just having a rest before I tackle the kitchen - without water... just hope it comes back on soon....

Originally Posted by tum
http://bestsmileys.com/eek/7.gif .......

Morning all! Have just read through about 7 pages , good luck everyone! And especially you FA....my fingers aren't crossed anymore, cause they've fallen off from squeezing too hard ...stupid water company......cleaning without water......demand for bottled water to support your cleaning frenzy

Thanks M and for the Ks. I feel like a Victorian maid carrying round buckets of water... just needs the electricity to go off now to make the picture complete.

Hope your fingers don't turn black and drop off, I would feel a little bit guity... PMSL

Have a good day all.......I'm back to sorting, cleaning, throwing stuf faway ...so little time..so much to do ....so I won't be on (I think ) as much as I'm used too.

Miranda xx

Good luck with the throwing out. I was only saying yesterday that the Charity shops don't want stuff any more. I had a devil of a job yesterday to drop a small amount (of really good) stuff off. Is it the same in Holland?? You must be run ragged - only a few weeks now. EEEEEK!!! Is Joe excited? have you booked your flights?
Old May 6th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

And I thought I wobbled a bit when I run

Sam
Old May 7th 2008, 12:00 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon everyone.

FA, good luck with you viewer today and tomorrow.

Anyone else got any news?

I've been trying do some cleaning. I've managed to do the downstairs but the hoover over-heated and turned itself off. Good excuse for me not to carry on then.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
OMG

Sam
Hi Sam,

How's it going?

It made me feel better about myself though.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Afternoon everyone.

FA, good luck with you viewer today and tomorrow.

I've been trying do some cleaning. I've managed to do the downstairs but the hoover over-heated and turned itself off. Good excuse for me not to carry on then.
Thanks Janine - I wish mine had overheated! I am drenched in sweat from hoovering. I've got no water and I still had to clean... that's the penalty of having viewers I suppose.

Fingers crossed you get some viewers now - it always happens when things go wrong.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today too.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

How's it going?

Thanks Janine - I wish mine had overheated! I am drenched in sweat from hoovering. I've got no water and I still had to clean... that's the penalty of having viewers I suppose.

Fingers crossed you get some viewers now - it always happens when things go wrong.

good luck FA , when they coming ?
Old May 7th 2008, 12:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

How's it going?

Well, it's a good excuse to come on here instead of what I should be doing.

Viewers, viewers? What are they? Oh yeah, it's coming back to me now. They're the ones that waste your time aren't they.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

How's it going?

Good luck with the viewers, have you got 2 more?

How's your Ebaying going, I've been selling loads of my horse stuff on there, done really well too

Still waiting for exchange of contracts here, would be nice to have some idea of time scales as its impossible to do much until we know when we are leaving.

Going away this weekend to Paris, just me and hubby to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary (today), hubby's 40th birthday (Friday) and my birthday (monday), without the kids, have only ever had 1 other weekend away without them, so definitely looking forward to a break. Have said we must not talk about Australia or the kids all the weekend - could be a bit quiet then

Sam
Old May 7th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Im a little bit excited.
you need a thread to shout that out LOUDER

WELL DONE
Old May 7th 2008, 12:25 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Sam
Makes you feel better doesn't it? Mind you I would string myself up if I looked like that.

Afternoon everyone.

No news here. Think the hoover may have had enough of all that cleaning

Originally Posted by tum
http://bestsmileys.com/eek/7.gif .......

Miranda xx
Hi M, must feel really good to be actually getting somewhere now

Originally Posted by Icarus
ewwwwww
You like it really

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6318054]

Just having a rest before I tackle the kitchen - without water... just hope it comes back on soon....

Where are the wet wipes? Only another half an hour now. Sounds good with the second viewers tomorrow

Have cleared the tip of a car and now onto trimming bushes in the garden with the music blaring. Oh how I hate gardening but have lots of energy so may as well use it
Old May 7th 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im a little bit excited.
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

Book those flights, warn Tiggs to hide.... yay!
Old May 7th 2008, 12:27 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Im a little bit excited.
OH WOW....CONGRATULATIONS AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING
Old May 7th 2008, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
good luck FA , when they coming ?
2pm, just sitting around now, fidgeting....

Well, it's a good excuse to come on here instead of what I should be doing

Do you need an excuse??

Viewers, viewers? What are they? Oh yeah, it's coming back to me now. They're the ones that waste your time aren't they.
yes, you've got it - they're the ones that want blood, sweat and tears just to give you the honour of accepting a paltry summ from them.:curse:

Good luck with the viewers, have you got 2 more?

How's your Ebaying going, I've been selling loads of my horse stuff on there, done really well too

Still waiting for exchange of contracts here, would be nice to have some idea of time scales as its impossible to do much until we know when we are leaving.

Going away this weekend to Paris, just me and hubby to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary (today), hubby's 40th birthday (Friday) and my birthday (monday), without the kids, have only ever had 1 other weekend away without them, so definitely looking forward to a break. Have said we must not talk about Australia or the kids all the weekend - could be a bit quiet then

Sam
Sounds lovely Sam. Congrats on your anniversary and both your Birthdays - how cute you got married in between your birthdays. Hope you have a lovely time.

Fingers crossed you will get a date soon. They know how to drag stuff on don't they?

Where are the wet wipes? Only another half an hour now. Sounds good with the second viewers tomorrow

LOL, I used fridge wipes for the front of the units.

Have cleared the tip of a car and now onto trimming bushes in the garden with the music blaring. Oh how I hate gardening but have lots of energy so may as well use it:
I hate gardening too. You mad woman. My gardener will come tomorrow and I will direct his activities. Wish I had a cleaner too....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.