Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 8th 2008, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Thanks. Let's hope the hoover doesn't pack up again.

I hope it doesn't!!

Good advice.

God, I hope so. Don't know how long I can keep doing this.

I know how you feel, it has been a year of cleaning and dashed hopes for me and I don't know how much more I can take.

Ya nana.

I know.

Thanks Wardy2.

Let's hope your buyers get their fingers out very soon.
Hopefully they just need a rocket up the jacksy to see that they have created a situation which could lose them the house.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:26 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I bloody well hope she does to

Problem with a lot of these people is they don't know their arse from their elbow and blame everyone else for their own incompetencies.

Think I would be tempted to report her me being in the downright foul mood I am in at the minute
Old May 8th 2008, 3:33 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You're welcome. It came to me in the car on the way to pick up DD from school.

In between seething about our EA. You know we have a tenant for the rental flat now. Well, we got them via our EA as we put the flat as 'to rent or let' 3 weeks ago. This morning I phoned to see how things were going as the tenant wanted to move in on Saturday but the agent was waiting for references. So I was checking they had come in OK. Spoke to the Manageress. She seemed a bit phased, but I thought nothing of it. Anyway at 2.20pm, she calls - shouts down the phone that they need the paperwork from me before they can let the flat. I say that we dropped the paperwork off 2 weeks ago. She says she can't find it... I tell her it was definately dropped off but I can give a copy to the person doing the viewing tonight.

I'm fuming as she implied that I hadn't completed the forms and was lying. Also, this is not the first time their admin has gone wrong. She is only 'a slip of a girl' and I didn't like the way she spoke to me either - barking down the phone.:curse:

Heyho, got home and there was an apology on the ansaphone, paperwork has been found. I hope she grovels the next time I see her.
At least she phoned and apologised. Much more than you seem to get from most people these days.

When do they start realising - YOU PAY THEM.:curse:
Old May 8th 2008, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
I bloody well hope she does to

Problem with a lot of these people is they don't know their arse from their elbow and blame everyone else for their own incompetencies.

Think I would be tempted to report her me being in the downright foul mood I am in at the minute
LOL She's the Manageress!!! No one to report her too apart from the company owner. It's her, who I think is in cahoots with the developer... I think she's cross that I have not fallen for the pulling out of the sale blackmail and insisted that we keep having viewings.

At least she phoned and apologised. Much more than you seem to get from most people these days.

When do they start realising - YOU PAY THEM.:curse:
I think she had to really - she is coming to the house to show people round tonight. I bet she feels about 2" tall now.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:50 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

LOL She's the Manageress!!! No one to report her too apart from the company owner. It's her, who I think is in cahoots with the developer... I think she's cross that I have not fallen for the pulling out of the sale blackmail and insisted that we keep having viewings.

I think she had to really - she is coming to the house to show people round tonight. I bet she feels about 2" tall now.
Stoopid woman. I hope you make her feel bad when she does the viewing.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stoopid woman. I hope you make her feel bad when she does the viewing.
I just might do that.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:55 am
aka bunja

I just might do that.
I'm so sick of my EAs. They haven't really done anything wrong, I'm just sick of them. I really thought I would have sold by now.

Changing the subject complete. Where's Beth gone to. Has she left again? I saw the link that you put up but haven't seen anything more of her.

Hope she's ok.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm so sick of my EAs. They haven't really done anything wrong, I'm just sick of them. I really thought I would have sold by now.

Changing the subject complete. Where's Beth gone to. Has she left again? I saw the link that you put up but haven't seen anything more of her.

Hope she's ok.
I presume that she is trying not to get so involved again. She was really stressed. So this time she is concentrating on validating and knows that they can't move for another 2 years, so she can't get too excited just yet. Self preservation.

I'm sick of them too. Just hope this nightmare ends soon and we'll be rid of them.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:42 am
aka bunja

I presume that she is trying not to get so involved again. She was really stressed. So this time she is concentrating on validating and knows that they can't move for another 2 years, so she can't get too excited just yet. Self preservation.

I'm sick of them too. Just hope this nightmare ends soon and we'll be rid of them.
I'll drink to that.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:45 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone.

We have a VIEWER. Woohoo. Saturday 2.30pm.
Excellent news Will keep everything crossed xx

Hey FA yours are coming at 6 aren't they, will go and chant in the garden for you, don't know if it will help but worth a try.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll drink to that.
I'll drink to that too (two!)
Old May 8th 2008, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Excellent news Will keep everything crossed xx

Hey FA yours are coming at 6 aren't they, will go and chant in the garden for you, don't know if it will help but worth a try.
6.30 now... bloomin clouding over too, so house looks dull and I've had to put the lights on... bet the OH doesn't like it..

Thanks for the chants - think I'll need them!
Old May 8th 2008, 4:51 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

You're welcome. It came to me in the car on the way to pick up DD from school.

In between seething about our EA. You know we have a tenant for the rental flat now. Well, we got them via our EA as we put the flat as 'to rent or let' 3 weeks ago. This morning I phoned to see how things were going as the tenant wanted to move in on Saturday but the agent was waiting for references. So I was checking they had come in OK. Spoke to the Manageress. She seemed a bit phased, but I thought nothing of it. Anyway at 2.20pm, she calls - shouts down the phone that they need the paperwork from me before they can let the flat. I say that we dropped the paperwork off 2 weeks ago. She says she can't find it... I tell her it was definately dropped off but I can give a copy to the person doing the viewing tonight.

I'm fuming as she implied that I hadn't completed the forms and was lying. Also, this is not the first time their admin has gone wrong. She is only 'a slip of a girl' and I didn't like the way she spoke to me either - barking down the phone.:curse:

Heyho, got home and there was an apology on the ansaphone, paperwork has been found. I hope she grovels the next time I see her.
Your EA's sound like complete pillocks and don't seem to work for their Client do they? Is there not much choice of EA around there or do they normally get good results, because it would be good to tell them where to go wouldn't it?

Hope she's ok.
It seems to be the EA's that cause us all the grief.

I was wondering where Beth was too.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:52 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly 6pm Fly.... time to get that bread in the oven & lock the kids somewhere out of sight
Old May 8th 2008, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Nearly 6pm Fly.... time to get that bread in the oven & lock the kids somewhere out of sight
It's 6.30pm now...

I wouldn't risk bread in our oven - it would burn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.