Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 8th 2008, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[QUOTE=nickywes;6322559]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

I just couldn't say anything to him but the mere fact that he left it there knowing that I was going to tidy his room is quite shocking. I would not have left anything like that around or even suggested that it was going on.

We are having continuous rows about his girlfriend staying at the moment. We say she can stay in the spare room but he wants her in his room so OH said that we will allow it if her dad rings to say it is OK. We knew very well that they wouldn't as he stays in their spare room. I just could not have them upstairs sha**ing while we are watching tv

You have all this to come Nic
LOL, I'm sure it will come to me soon enough.
I was very interested in boys by the time I was 14.... DD is 8 hmmm 6 years left.

PMSL at them sha@@ing while you watch TV. I would phone her dad and say you are really worried as you forbid them to sleep together but she says it is OK with her parents. Then watch the sh!t hit the fan.

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi Ic - beauuuutiful day isn't it. Going to get done in here and sit outside to do paperwork, may even take the mutt out for a walk and try and stop him eating small children and dogs.

You finished work or not going today?
Lovely here - just popping out to get some sun.

Originally Posted by Icarus
no work .

<<< does a little dance
LOL - I hope it was a good one.
Old May 8th 2008, 11:00 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

waahhaayyyyy thats the way
Trust you, typical man
Old May 8th 2008, 11:03 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6322637][QUOTE=nickywes;6322559]

LOL, I'm sure it will come to me soon enough.
I was very interested in boys by the time I was 14.... DD is 8 hmmm 6 years left.

PMSL at them sha@@ing while you watch TV. I would phone her dad and say you are really worried as you forbid them to sleep together but she says it is OK with her parents. Then watch the sh!t hit the fan.

He would go berserk. He is madly in love (obviously she is good in bed!), has also said may not want to come to Oz with us That would mean it would be just me and OH, bliss (not really)
Old May 8th 2008, 11:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

re-done that video , didn't like the language in the 1st effort
Old May 8th 2008, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

He would go berserk. He is madly in love (obviously she is good in bed!), has also said may not want to come to Oz with us That would mean it would be just me and OH, bliss (not really)
Oh dear. Young love. It might not be the time to tell you that I met my OH at 16... went out when we were 17/18 split up and got back together at 19... Reckon I was good in bed too.

Let's hope they fizzle out soon. These things usually do. Can't you tempt her to Oz too?
Old May 8th 2008, 11:31 am

Oh dear. Young love. It might not be the time to tell you that I met my OH at 16... went out when we were 17/18 split up and got back together at 19... Reckon I was good in bed too.

And now with practice an expert

Let's hope they fizzle out soon. These things usually do. Can't you tempt her to Oz too?
I hope so. Don't want any more kids to look after, already got my youngest niece coming out
Old May 8th 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And now with practice an expert]
I hope so.

I hope so. Don't want any more kids to look after, already got my youngest niece coming out
I'm sure when you are actually booking flights and it is real, they will all want to come. At least they have all validated haven't they? So they can come out afterwards.

Maybe you could tell your son about all the lovely girls in Oz?? Show him some tourist magazines with brown skinned beauties... talk about a year on the beach...
Old May 8th 2008, 11:58 am

I hope so.

I'm sure when you are actually booking flights and it is real, they will all want to come. At least they have all validated haven't they? So they can come out afterwards.

Maybe you could tell your son about all the lovely girls in Oz?? Show him some tourist magazines with brown skinned beauties... talk about a year on the beach...
Yes, we have started that little trail.....all the surfer lads and lasses
Might take a look myself

DD2 and DS have both validated now but DD1 hasn't got a visa, will have to come out on WHV and then, who knows what. She couldn't come on ours as too old and did not have the skills they wanted (clubbing is not on their MODL list for some reason)
Old May 8th 2008, 12:08 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 8th 2008, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes, we have started that little trail.....all the surfer lads and lasses
Might take a look myself

DD2 and DS have both validated now but DD1 hasn't got a visa, will have to come out on WHV and then, who knows what. She couldn't come on ours as too old and did not have the skills they wanted (clubbing is not on their MODL list for some reason)
Tell him that I spent a year in Oz when I was a teenager and absolutely loved it. One of the reasons we're going to live there - so DD can have the same life when she's young. I don't think people can imagine the great time this age group can have from grey depressing Britain.

Promise to pay for girlie to come out on a WHV (gulp) - I bet she would jump at the chance. Say they can come back after a year, if they don't like it - if they do, she can apply for a defacto. that way, you are saying his feelings are important to you - but you want him to come with you. Here is a compromise. If she doesn't want to come with him, ask if it is because she doesn't like him enough.....

Can DD1 do a hairdressing course and then apply for PR???
Old May 8th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looks good - haven't got sound for some reason - but still good!

You're not sunbathing then???
Old May 8th 2008, 12:15 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Looks good - haven't got sound for some reason - but still good!

You're not sunbathing then???
ohh , its better with sound .

just having 5 mins in

you good ?
Old May 8th 2008, 12:17 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone hope everything is looking up fro you.

I haven't been around much things are beginning to p*** me off.

Now 7 weeks in since offer and have had a phone call today from surveyors wanting access to house we go on holiday on monday to Perth so timing is a little suspect.

Good news you would think but all this stress and aggro and expense has made me have second thoughts about the whole thing I am hoping the holiday rekindles my enthusiasm.

We are seriously out of pocket now as we agreed a price with buyers on the basis of completing by beginning of May so we would not have to get return flights now not only have they not completed with have had to get out a loan to cover the cost of a 2 week validation trip that we could not afford.

Want to ask for more money but then i am so confused as to whether we are right to go permenantly not sure whether this uis a reaction to house selling fiasco or seeing my close aunties the same age as me and not wanting to leave them they are like sisters and being with them after not seeing them for 2 years was like we had never been apart and maybe a move to be nearer them down south would be better.

I know you cant answer my indecision but it feels better to write it down

Thanks

kaye x
Old May 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by wardy2
hi everyone hope everything is looking up fro you.

I haven't been around much things are beginning to p*** me off.

Now 7 weeks in since offer and have had a phone call today from surveyors wanting access to house we go on holiday on monday to Perth so timing is a little suspect.

Good news you would think but all this stress and aggro and expense has made me have second thoughts about the whole thing I am hoping the holiday rekindles my enthusiasm.

We are seriously out of pocket now as we agreed a price with buyers on the basis of completing by beginning of May so we would not have to get return flights now not only have they not completed with have had to get out a loan to cover the cost of a 2 week validation trip that we could not afford.

Want to ask for more money but then i am so confused as to whether we are right to go permenantly not sure whether this uis a reaction to house selling fiasco or seeing my close aunties the same age as me and not wanting to leave them they are like sisters and being with them after not seeing them for 2 years was like we had never been apart and maybe a move to be nearer them down south would be better.

I know you cant answer my indecision but it feels better to write it down

Thanks

kaye x
Hi Kaye , can't help as you say ... sounds like the usual thing if you want ppl to make decisions it appears they can't , they don't understand these things i think .
Old May 8th 2008, 12:28 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the good wishes, Fly, Ic and Nicky, guess what, aaaaggghhthe agent has just phoned the viewer can't make it today has to watch his son play cricket at school:curse: can he reschedule for same time tomorrow, Oh of course he can said I through gritted teeth. Fingers crossed the sun is out tomorrow, I am going to whip the cover off the pool and turn the heating up, must have a few words with the agent as to how it would be fantastic for his son. he he

Oh girlfriends and being 17, mine has a girlfriend as well, I think it will be 2 years in June, her mom now lets them sleep together in their house and being the youngest in this house with two older brothers in their twenties and steady girlfriends he wants to be the same as them. We are waiting for the I don't want to come with you, not heard it yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.