Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Kapri
I won't be around to ban you N but I'll get the other mods to keep an eye out.
Too much chatting and not enough working will get you a weeks ban
Oh no......................

(Where you off to??? - Anywhere nice?)
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-rje0144l.jpg  
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:02 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh no......................

(Where you off to??? - Anywhere nice?)
No unfortunately

I have a lot on at the moment and need to take a break. I'm banning myself for a week perhaps longer.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No unfortunately

I have a lot on at the moment and need to take a break. I'm banning myself for a week perhaps longer.
I should do that too! You are a wise woman!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:05 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I should do that too! You are a wise woman!
It's essential really. I'd unplug the computer completely but there would be a riot in the house
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's essential really. I'd unplug the computer completely but there would be a riot in the house
PMSL, we have one each because we can't manage to share.

I hope I won't be on here much for the next couple of weeks because I have SO much to do too. <sigh> Why does everything happen at once? Could people get their act together before Christmas - no - they start ringing me on the 2nd Jan to do stuff which I wanted to do in December. GRRRR.

I mainly work from home on the PC so it is SO hard not to peek in at BE. At least you are out of the house so can't be tempted.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:11 am
Happy migrant

PMSL, we have one each because we can't manage to share.

I hope I won't be on here much for the next couple of weeks because I have SO much to do too. <sigh> Why does everything happen at once? Could people get their act together before Christmas - no - they start ringing me on the 2nd Jan to do stuff which I wanted to do in December. GRRRR.

I mainly work from home on the PC so it is SO hard not to peek in at BE. At least you are out of the house so can't be tempted.
During the day I'll be ok as I'm on a course but the evenings will be tough.
Study or B.E? Hmmm Tough choice
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

During the day I'll be ok as I'm on a course but the evenings will be tough.
Study or B.E? Hmmm Tough choice
What's the course? Anything interesting?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:26 am
Happy migrant

What's the course? Anything interesting?
Dialectical behaviour therapy.
Interesting but intense. There's a lot of reading that I should have been doing over Christmas.
Instead I've spent most of the holiday on here
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dialectical behaviour therapy.
Interesting but intense. There's a lot of reading that I should have been doing over Christmas.
Instead I've spent most of the holiday on here
Nothing easy then.

You'll have to cram all the reading into this evening.

I admire you for what you do - I couldn't do it. I have a degree in Psychology and spent a year on placement 1 day per week working in a psychiatric hospital, but it put me off for life. Instead I speciailised in social Psychology and did a post grad in Organisational Systems and training and somehow got side tracked into business management.

If I see you on here next week I'll shout.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:34 am
Happy migrant

Nothing easy then.

You'll have to cram all the reading into this evening.

I admire you for what you do - I couldn't do it. I have a degree in Psychology and spent a year on placement 1 day per week working in a psychiatric hospital, but it put me off for life. Instead I speciailised in social Psychology and did a post grad in Organisational Systems and training and somehow got side tracked into business management.

If I see you on here next week I'll shout.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
If I stay off completely it will be a minor miracle

Let me know how your viewing goes
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Great news about the viewing Fly Away, fingers crossed!

We turned down a viewer today, yet another who's house isn't on the market yet, what's the point? Does anyone else turn down viewers like this?
It made us so mad with the EA that we have finally given notice and signed up with a new one, who've offered us a £500 cheaper fee. Fingers crossed that this one gets us to Australia soon as we are currently stuck in the middle of a family row and can't wait to get out of here!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dinky2
Great news about the viewing Fly Away, fingers crossed!

We turned down a viewer today, yet another who's house isn't on the market yet, what's the point? Does anyone else turn down viewers like this?
It made us so mad with the EA that we have finally given notice and signed up with a new one, who've offered us a £500 cheaper fee. Fingers crossed that this one gets us to Australia soon as we are currently stuck in the middle of a family row and can't wait to get out of here!!
Thanks Dinky!

We said no viewers without house for sale too. Although they just lie and say they don't need to sell. I've lost count of the number of people who have just come for a nose. You can tell they can't afford it and are just having a day out.:curse:

Good on you changing agents - we ditched our crap one too. Hope that you get a sale soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope you don't get too involved in the family row.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:48 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Too much chatting and not enough working will get you a weeks ban

Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:52 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Point understood about refusing to show to those who haven't sold, but.....

suppose they came to see yours, then got an offer on theirs next week? If they liked yours they would come straight back, but if they hadn't seen it they might go to whatever house the EA was pushing that week & you would have lost that opportunity. Show it to everyone & anyone, I say.

(But then again, OH would know all about that )
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Point understood about refusing to show to those who haven't sold, but.....

suppose they came to see yours, then got an offer on theirs next week? If they liked yours they would come straight back, but if they hadn't seen it they might go to whatever house the EA was pushing that week & you would have lost that opportunity. Show it to everyone & anyone, I say.

(But then again, OH would know all about that )
OOps - meant, people who AREN'T EVEN ON THE MARKET!!! Honestly, there are so many 'sight seers' out there. I'd always let someone who was on the market look.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.