Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hey Beth and Andrew,

I just wanted to send vibes to you...it is an incredibly frustrating time with houses. Hope you get some good news soon.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 10:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hey Beth and Andrew,

I just wanted to send vibes to you...it is an incredibly frustrating time with houses. Hope you get some good news soon.
AAAAAWWWWWW thanks Yeah I'm getting fed up with people stopping me asking when we're going now!!!! :curse:
EA just tells us to be patient...it will sell.........AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
AAAAAWWWWWW thanks Yeah I'm getting fed up with people stopping me asking when we're going now!!!! :curse:
EA just tells us to be patient...it will sell.........AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Beth x x
The trick is to commit to something - a validation trip, for example and then your house will sell.

Somme and W2BT did that and bingo, house sold and they had to move heaven and earth to get the move organised in time to use the same air tickets. S*ds law!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:29 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
The trick is to commit to something - a validation trip, for example and then your house will sell.

Somme and W2BT did that and bingo, house sold and they had to move heaven and earth to get the move organised in time to use the same air tickets. S*ds law!
I'll be commiting suicide if it doesn't sell by the summer!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:32 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you all - hopefully when everyone's cleared up after Christmas & the kids are all back at school, people will start looking again
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=pumpkin blossom;5753555]We have exchanged contracts yey.

Many congrats wahhooo

Flyaway! how did the viewing go yesterday? it was yesterday wasnt it - or have I dreamt it? wouldnt suprise me atm.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Gonnago;5757725]
Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
We have exchanged contracts yey.

Many congrats wahhooo

Flyaway! how did the viewing go yesterday? it was yesterday wasnt it - or have I dreamt it? wouldnt suprise me atm.
PMSL - it's Thursday. But thanks for asking.

I read your visa saga re the card on the Aug applicants thread - hope it's sorted now and you feel better.

Any news on your exchange date?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'll be commiting suicide if it doesn't sell by the summer!!!!
Beth x x
Don't do that Beth, BE needs you.

Like Jen said, traditionally, it gets better from now until the spring. Keep your chin up hun.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5757754][quote=Gonnago;5757725]

PMSL - it's Thursday. But thanks for asking.

I read your visa saga re the card on the Aug applicants thread - hope it's sorted now and you feel better.you know me, my whole life is a frigging saga no news - its my poxy solicitors holding things up atm, am going to have to start nagging, but its incredibly difficult for me telling people off (and my sister works for them) why o why did I have to go for the good looking solicitor, why didnt i go for the hardworking one?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago

why o why did I have to go for the good looking solicitor, why didnt i go for the hardworking one?
PMSL.

Typical, you chose the good looking EA as well didn't you.

I know what you mean about telling people off - it is difficult. I usually say - totally untruthfully, that my husband is worried / cross / angry / concerned about whatever. That way you are just the messenger. LOL not very PC but hey, it works.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

I did chose the cute EA - but to be fair he did sell the house in 3 days

hmmm think I may phone this arvo...Im getting impatient. But the trouble is once we have moved out of here I will be EVEN more obsessed about the visa than my already obsessivley obsessive self now.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I did chose the cute EA - but to be fair he did sell the house in 3 days

hmmm think I may phone this arvo...Im getting impatient. But the trouble is once we have moved out of here I will be EVEN more obsessed about the visa than my already obsessivley obsessive self now.
Go on, give them a call! You know you want to.

I think this whole process is just one obsession after another. So you might as well move on to the next one.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pominNoosa
Eumundi's great - got fab bookshop now, if you like books. Great markets, plenty to look round. Yes, free any day cos I haven't got a job yet
You'll have to describe your distinguishing features or wear a flower!!!
Sent you a PM

Daryl
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Go on, give them a call! You know you want to.

I think this whole process is just one obsession after another. So you might as well move on to the next one.
It is and doesn't stop when you get here
Old Jan 8th 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
It is and doesn't stop when you get here
Glad you agree Somme.

Are you back online for good now? (Hope so) What are you obsessing about currently?

Hope the rain has stopped for you today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.