Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Oh, but I am (blushes furiously at the computer screen ) the garden is a **** tip and that's a compliment. Trouble is, OH and I don't actually mind having no garden, although occasionally I do miss having a therapeutic mow

Can I ask what that photo is of, please?
therapeutic mow is there such a thing ? i hate the job .

i'm not sure what it is
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
Not good I'm afraid. OH and I decided on a minimum amount we would accept and the offer we got was £12K under thatwhich is a lot on a £160k house Not heard anything since so maybe they were just looking for a bargain

Hope you have better luck with yours tomorrow, you never know they may fall in love with the house and decide to live with the garden/main road. Fingers crossed

Fly Away- sorry to hear about your leak, what a nightmare, between that and your carpets you don't half have some bad luck! Hope your viewer doesn't notice.
Cheeky barstewards!:curse::curse: Hopefully this is their opening gambit. I bet they come back in a day or two with a higher offer. What did the EA say about it?

I'm hoping I've had my quota of bad luck now. Shouldn't say that should I? Really, sometimes I am very lucky, things just fall into place. I'm not usually a whinger, honest.

Oh, but I am (blushes furiously at the computer screen ) the garden is a **** tip and that's a compliment. Trouble is, OH and I don't actually mind having no garden, although occasionally I do miss having a therapeutic mow

Can I ask what that photo is of, please?
LOL. Is it one of those gardens on the side of a hill - which they do very well round here don't they? Ours is sideways on a hill, so the garden tilts to the left. I really think the Welsh should be born with one leg shorter than the other. I have someone come and do our garden because I hate gardening SO much. So I understand where you're coming from. OH and I don't lift a finger.

Originally Posted by Scott
therapeutic mow is there such a thing ? i hate the job .

i'm not sure what it is
NO there isn't!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

EA seemed to think it was a cr*p offer too. This is our old EA who we had to give two weeks notice to, this runs out at the weekend so I think that they are desperately trying to sell it now to get some commission. Having said that, we were supposed to have a viewing on Monday but the EA was late and missed the viewers:curse::curse: Unbelievable, all that tidying for nothing:curse:Still, it confirms we have made the right decision in changing EA!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:46 am
Account Closed

EA seemed to think it was a cr*p offer too. This is our old EA who we had to give two weeks notice to, this runs out at the weekend so I think that they are desperately trying to sell it now to get some commission. Having said that, we were supposed to have a viewing on Monday but the EA was late and missed the viewers:curse::curse: Unbelievable, all that tidying for nothing:curse:Still, it confirms we have made the right decision in changing EA!
The EA was late ? i think i would be fumming too .. gimps ...
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

I know! The air was blue:curse:Managed to calm myself with the fact that they have done 6 months of advertising and will be getting nothing. Hope the new lot are better!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:50 am
Account Closed

I know! The air was blue:curse:Managed to calm myself with the fact that they have done 6 months of advertising and will be getting nothing. Hope the new lot are better!
you need karma , stand by
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Definately the right decision to sack that agent. Hopefully, they will push the people to raise their offer if they are desperate to get the commission.

Fingers crossed that it works out.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scott
you need karma , stand by
Thanks! Returned in sympathy for your cr*p viewing!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Definately the right decision to sack that agent. Hopefully, they will push the people to raise their offer if they are desperate to get the commission.

Fingers crossed that it works out.
Hopefully, another day of waiting for the phone to ring tomorrow!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks! Returned in sympathy for your cr*p viewing!

Hopefully, another day of waiting for the phone to ring tomorrow!
That's nasty isn't it. If it does ring it's always telesales and then just when you've given up, the EA will ring at some really inconvenient time like when you're in the bath.....:curse:

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 15th 2008 at 7:50 am.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Wish my EA would ring whilst im in that bath....cutie that he is
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Wish my EA would ring whilst im in that bath....cutie that he is
I said ring, not call round! That's not what 'viewing' means!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Dinky...wishing you better luck with the new EA. I know our first lot were rubbish, were determined not to give us a board, but now they have gone under (and I don't mean down under either) so it was nothing personal, even though it felt like it at the time.

For some reason, if I felt stressed, occasionally I would go out and mow...the mower was very old so you had to keep going over the same bit about ten times. I have an old photo somewhere in my thick work winter coat in November (it was a mild winter and the grass kept growing...landlady did random visits, so wanted to keep it tidy) with a smile beaming across my face. Aaaaaah, those were the days

Our place is just an enclosed space at the back. Very steep and until we cleared it (bad move, it looked better when it hid everything) totally covered with brambles, knotweed. It's the nature of the valleys I guess although it gets me mad when locals who know the area are asking for a garden.They know our side of the road and what the backs are like! :curse:

Last edited by Sparky wife; Jan 15th 2008 at 8:07 am.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I said ring, not call round! That's not what 'viewing' means!
Oh god, really? - no wonder we managed to sell our house go on try it!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

OMG Dinky...wishing you better luck with the new EA. I know our first lot were rubbish, we determined not to give us a board, but now they have gone under (and I don't mean down under either) so it was nothing personal, even though it felt like it at the time.

For some reason, if I felt stressed, occasionally I would go out and mow...the mower was very old so you had to keep going over the same bit about ten times. I have an old photo somewhere in my thick work winter coat in November (it was a mild winter and the grass kept growing...landlady did random visits, so wanted to keep it tidy) with a smile beaming across my face. Aaaaaah, those were the days
Wish I could de-stress by mowing!! I tend to drink wine instead which has caused me to put a stone on since our meds in June
OH and I are on the wagon now for a while, not exactly easy after a day like today!

Can sympathise with the garden, ours is half taken up with a hill, which without spending a fortune, is impossible to get looking nice. Last week, OH discovered a rat eating his bird food so now we have a rat bait station out there which has to be hidden every time we have a viewing
Oh the joys of house selling!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh god, really? - no wonder we managed to sell our house go on try it!!
I think I might send the viewers running for the hills....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.