Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by spaceys
Have given 1 months written notice to 2 of our EA's . Will wait until Friday and if not heard anything then going to drop price by 10K. Thats it thou not going to drop anymore, that would be 20k less than when we started in August

Oh well, am just hoping that it sells...................this year anyway
Well, it's a plan which could work. I also think that just doing something helps you feel better too.

We are waiting for this viewing and if it doesn't go well, we'll drop the price again too.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

I also think that just doing something helps you feel better too.

Yep, definately does. Nothing here either...am wondering why we had viewers a couple of weeks before Chrimbo and then immediately into New Year, but nothing else (bar one other).

Tut tut
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
I also think that just doing something helps you feel better too.

Yep, definately does. Nothing here either...am wondering why we had viewers a couple of weeks before Chrimbo and then immediately into New Year, but nothing else (bar one other).

Tut tut
Hi Sparky wife,

How's things with you? It's so annoying not knowing when that buyer will turn up isn't it?

Fingers crossed for some more viewings soon.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

viewers tomorrow at 15.30 hours
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Sparky wife,

How's things with you? It's so annoying not knowing when that buyer will turn up isn't it?

Fingers crossed for some more viewings soon.
Not so good recently...OH gran passed away on Friday

Absolutely nothing with the house... although we've worked round it, it would be nice to sort things out.

What about you mucks? Have the ones who postponed rebooked?

Fingers crossed very tight!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scott
viewers tomorrow at 15.30 hours
That's good news Scott...will be keeping everything crossed for you.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not so good recently...OH gran passed away on Friday

Absolutely nothing with the house... although we've worked round it, it would be nice to sort things out.

What about you mucks? Have the ones who postponed rebooked?

Fingers crossed very tight!
Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. I did wonder, but hoped that she was hanging on. How's Sparky hub? Condolences to both of you.

Yes, the viewers rebooked for Thursday. However, I'm not holding my breath as I'm sure they aren't really serious buyers.

Hi Scott, good luck with your viewing.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:33 am
Account Closed

That's good news Scott...will be keeping everything crossed for you.
Hi , cheers for that ... i'll let you know how it goes , hmmmm carpet shufflers
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. I did wonder, but hoped that she was hanging on. How's Sparky hub? Condolences to both of you.

Yes, the viewers rebooked for Thursday. However, I'm not holding my breath as I'm sure they aren't really serious buyers.

Hi there , cheers ,
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky hub is ok thanks...but with Chistmas, the funeral won't be until the 24th.

Hope that both you and Scott don't have the carpet shufflers.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:42 am
Account Closed

Sparky hub is ok thanks...but with Chistmas, the funeral won't be until the 24th.

Hope that both you and Scott don't have the carpet shufflers.
i have a feeling they will be , mind you i don't have many carpets .. think they will bring their own ??
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

i have a feeling they will be , mind you i don't have many carpets .. think they will bring their own ??
Maybe we could create the carpet shuffle dance?
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why don't you provide some? Glue some carpet onto the bottom of their feet and ask them to shuffle!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Maybe we could create the carpet shuffle dance?
Why don't you provide some? Glue some carpet onto the bottom of their feet and ask them to shuffle!
i see where yer both coming from is that the one ya do on yer hands & Knees ?

right , i have to go put some new straw down , take it easy
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.