Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Woohoo!! Fingers crossed for you!

Are you Stuckinblighty's other half or maybe I've got it wrong.
unfortunatly somebody has to be
Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monmar
PMSL.

That avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. Is he like that in real life??

Good luck to Mac in exile for your viewing too.

I definately think the market is starting to pick up.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:57 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

oi woman

get in that kitchen and cook me my dinner :curse:

Lee
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
oi woman

get in that kitchen and cook me my dinner :curse:

Lee
Noooo - let her play with us a bit longer.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:05 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo - let her play with us a bit longer.
no chance..give her an inch ......

lee
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no chance..give her an inch ......

lee
ONLY an inch, poor Mrs SIB!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:21 am
pink 'n' bouncy

ONLY an inch, poor Mrs SIB!!!
well it has to be 6 inches wide just to touch the sides (hope she doesnt read this )

Lee
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well it has to be 6 inches wide just to touch the sides (hope she doesnt read this )

Lee
PMSL!!!

I bet they don't make underpants in your size!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

yippee...got a viewing sunday
Originally Posted by manc in exile
So have we on monday !!! who says the housing market is dead, people always need somewhere to live, good luck to everyone out there !
We've got another on Monday too, looks like things are picking up Good Luck.

No feedback yet from today's viewing which EA did so don't know whether that is a good or bad sign
Fly Away- sorry to hear about your viewer, I hate it when that happens:curse: Also sorry to hear about your cream carpet, we've only got one cream carpet- on the stairs- what was I thinking?!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dinky2
We've got another on Monday too, looks like things are picking up Good Luck.

No feedback yet from today's viewing which EA did so don't know whether that is a good or bad sign
Fly Away- sorry to hear about your viewer, I hate it when that happens:curse: Also sorry to hear about your cream carpet, we've only got one cream carpet- on the stairs- what was I thinking?!!
I was wondering about your viewing. Hope you get some feedback from the EA soon.

Great news that you've got another - fingers crossed. It does sound like people are back to looking for houses after Christmas.

Thanks for the sympathy. I was furious because I'd just finished cleaning and was getting changed into clean clothes when the EA rang to tell me. All that effort for nothing. The house is wrecked already, so I'll have to do it all again next week and I have a ton of work on and will be away for the start of the week.

The cream has been scrubbed again today and has come a bit cleaner. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having to deal with this.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

Lee
yes i did read it................................................ ...................................
and dont you mean 6mm in length.....and thats a compliment
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes i did read it................................................ ...................................
and dont you mean 6mm in length.....and thats a compliment
LOL. I love a good marital.

You tell him Monmar!

Now, while you're here, tell us about Stuckinblighty's bad habits......
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Anyone got any good news to tell Nothing from me
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spaceys
Anyone got any good news to tell Nothing from me
Hi Spaceys,

No news from me either - still waiting for our viewing on Thursday - the one postponed from last week.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Have given 1 months written notice to 2 of our EA's . Will wait until Friday and if not heard anything then going to drop price by 10K. Thats it thou not going to drop anymore, that would be 20k less than when we started in August

Oh well, am just hoping that it sells...................this year anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.