Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:40 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Sorry Tiggs now down to $2.335, I can't see it going up much more until next year, If you have the deposit I would buy NOW

went down to 2.33 by the time i had got onto oz forex website but still better than it was last week hope it stays around that for the next few weeks!
somme have you managed to exchange yet?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all.

Did any of you manage to get a good rate for forward fix?

No news here, the phone is significant by it's lack of ring. No offers, despite Friday's viewers coming for a second look and saying they loved it. Work problem still not solved. Feel like shouting at afew more people but they've all gone home for the day, so I'll have to just whinge on here.

Picked DD up from school with a sheaf of school letters all asking for money and demanding parental involvement in stupid things. I now have to make a tree costume. , Get my DD to practice for her piano exam, pay for a trip to the theatre, practice for a drama exam and pay for drama exam. She is only 7!

Oh and she has to wear PJ s to school on Friday and she doesn't have any, so I'll have to buy some. GRR
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Afternoon all.

Did any of you manage to get a good rate for forward fix?

No news here, the phone is significant by it's lack of ring. No offers, despite Friday's viewers coming for a second look and saying they loved it. Work problem still not solved. Feel like shouting at afew more people but they've all gone home for the day, so I'll have to just whinge on here.

Picked DD up from school with a sheaf of school letters all asking for money and demanding parental involvement in stupid things. I now have to make a tree costume. , Get my DD to practice for her piano exam, pay for a trip to the theatre, practice for a drama exam and pay for drama exam. She is only 7!

Oh and she has to wear PJ s to school on Friday and she doesn't have any, so I'll have to buy some. GRR

Holy cow you have a busy life !!! some strange people need time to think maybe they want a few more days to have a ponder. No one sees the urgency other than those selling the house ! Im like make your mind up NOWWWWW.

Ive had a kip this afternoon and made a sausage casserole for OH tea when he gets in ! Ive wrote out all my xmas cards to so Im pleased.

Gonna have a nice early night ready for work this week

A xx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
I got me visa today

Thought I would share with you guys

Lau xx
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Holy cow you have a busy life !!! some strange people need time to think maybe they want a few more days to have a ponder. No one sees the urgency other than those selling the house ! Im like make your mind up NOWWWWW.

Ive had a kip this afternoon and made a sausage casserole for OH tea when he gets in ! Ive wrote out all my xmas cards to so Im pleased.

Gonna have a nice early night ready for work this week

A xx
It's funny you should say that because my OH thinks I sit around on BE all day doing nothing! He would have a shock if he was me!

Good job with the cards, I suppose I could do mine?? Nah! DD is asking if we can have the decorations up yet! HELP I'm not ready for Christmas.

Hope you get a nice rest tonight, I planned one last night, but OH woke me up crashing about at 11pm and I didn't get back to sleep until 1am. GRRR. I'm not having a good day really!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Reedy - jsut noticed you got your visa CONGRATUALTIONS XXX
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Hey Reedy - jsut noticed you got your visa CONGRATUALTIONS XXX
Thanks

Doesn't feel quite real you know...

Lau xx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:38 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Doesn't feel quite real you know...

Lau xx

It does not feel real to me either....and I fly in 23 days
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
It does not feel real to me either....and I fly in 23 days
Hi Graz - didn't recognise you without the mask on!

Have you left work yet?? I'm sure that will make things feel very real.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:49 am
Account Closed

Hi Graz - didn't recognise you without the mask on!

Have you left work yet?? I'm sure that will make things feel very real.

yeah, i was out at 3 today and i have been banned from doing any more overtime
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, i was out at 3 today and i have been banned from doing any more overtime
Tiggs won't be on here much then - if you're at home.

Can't imagine how much you have to do! We had this big paln of downsizing into a rental and sorting out all our stuff, so the actual move wouldn't be too bad. FAT CHANCE. We're going to be doing the last minute panic too.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:20 am
Account Closed

what are you trying to imply???

or are you just jealous again
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

what are you trying to imply???

or are you just jealous again
We're all bl&&dy jealous
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We're all bl&&dy jealous
PMSL - really jealous!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Can't imagine how much you have to do! We had this big paln of downsizing into a rental and sorting out all our stuff, so the actual move wouldn't be too bad. FAT CHANCE. We're going to be doing the last minute panic too.
we had a similar plan - to be in rental well before we were due to head to oz ... then we wouldnt have the stress of trying to sell the house while trying to organise moving to the other side of the world - didnt quite work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.