Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Good thought I was on my lonesome at home and cyberspace then - panic

L xx

Told you I would be a dominatrix tonight
Go for it girlie, on your own at home
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Sad life hey
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

So am I , just going to make OH his packup for tomorrow.
Is he still working Somme? When does he finish?

Good thought I was on my lonesome at home and cyberspace then - panic

L xx

Told you I would be a dominatrix tonight
PMSL. Bet you get a lot of attention from the male forum members tonight.

I wonder what she's doing?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Is he still working Somme? When does he finish?

PMSL. Bet you get a lot of attention from the male forum members tonight.

I wonder what she's doing?
Been there done that - now sitting back and smoking the cigar
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Been there done that - now sitting back and smoking the cigar
PMSL!

Well, I'm afraid I have to get to bed to be up early tomorrow. Lots of stressful stuff to do. Worst day of the week.

Have a good night and speak to you tomorrow!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!

Well, I'm afraid I have to get to bed to be up early tomorrow. Lots of stressful stuff to do. Worst day of the week.

Have a good night and speak to you tomorrow!
Goodnight to you too honey!!!

Tell me why I don't like Mondays

Never mind the weekend will come around soon enough and then you will get to see me!!!!!! Enough to keep you excited and motivated to manage the week ahead

Lau x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Night fly away, he doesn't finish until we exchange but been off with a man cold Thurs and Fri and already driving me round the bend, how will i cope in Oz
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night all, just turning off computer number 3!

See you all tomorrow!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:51 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

morning all

Yesterday, having not heard from the seller (still "out/away"), we withdrew the offer and have now resigned ourselves to being here till the new year

Congrats to all who sold
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
morning all

Yesterday, having not heard from the seller (still "out/away"), we withdrew the offer and have now resigned ourselves to being here till the new year

Congrats to all who sold
Nightmare for you ! nothing seems straight forward does it not even buying ! Im up early today on my day off have my buyers surveyor coming round today, eekkkkkkkkk

A xx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:31 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Nightmare for you ! nothing seems straight forward does it not even buying ! Im up early today on my day off have my buyers surveyor coming round today, eekkkkkkkkk

A xx
at least you won't have to clean the house for him

morning, the tea is on me
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Ermmm r you saying "we is migers wiff a durrttyy house" the house is spick and span, havebt got a clue what kind of survey he is doing and if any questions are asked I will deny all knowledge.

Milk and a sugar please

A X
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:34 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all

Driver - cant understand why the sellers wouldnt respond to your offer? Maybe they have changed their mind about selling?
Never mind something better will come along!

if you are making tea i'll have one - black please - been up with a sick child till all hours and need to try and wake myself up

amanda - i dont know about you but i had to tidy up for the surveyor otherwise he wouldnt have been able to see the house at all
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

Driver - cant understand why the sellers wouldnt respond to your offer? Maybe they have changed their mind about selling?
Never mind something better will come along!

if you are making tea i'll have one - black please - been up with a sick child till all hours and need to try and wake myself up

amanda - i dont know about you but i had to tidy up for the surveyor otherwise he wouldnt have been able to see the house at all
Bless you, I am no good with no sleep guess it comes with having children though ! Well we aint go much left in our house to tidy up so we are okies. I am just gonna do some ironing until he arrives. It is soooo cold here today frosty morning I have the heating on and turned up !

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:44 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Bless you, I am no good with no sleep guess it comes with having children though ! Well we aint go much left in our house to tidy up so we are okies. I am just gonna do some ironing until he arrives. It is soooo cold here today frosty morning I have the heating on and turned up !

A x
really cold here as well - but then you are not far from us
i have to admit that when the cold really hit last week i remembered just why i want to move somewhere nice and warm - i HATE being cold
i just feel like curling up in a ball and hibernating

got to go for a bit - have to take youngest to nursery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.