Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sooty and Sweep
Thanks very much, can be a lonely forum sometimes, "the little child standing on her own in the corner of the playground, a sight i will never forget as a child".
Hiya Sooty and Sweep! Sorry I didn't answer your question as I didn't want to give you misinformation! I haven't looked into the technicalities yet! I have opened an Ozforex account and a got a Nationwide credit card. Haven't sold the house, so dont have any money to transfer yet!!

We're a friendly lot on this thread, we won't ignore you!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:20 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sooty and Sweep
Thanks very much, can be a lonely forum sometimes, "the little child standing on her own in the corner of the playground, a sight i will never forget as a child".
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya Sooty and Sweep! Sorry I didn't answer your question as I didn't want to give you misinformation! I haven't looked into the technicalities yet! I have opened an Ozforex account and a got a Nationwide credit card. Haven't sold the house, so dont have any money to transfer yet!!

We're a friendly lot on this thread, we won't ignore you!
nah - we'll talk to anyone
if you start to feel lonely just pop in
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evenin all!

Just come back from my party and it was good. Glad I went.

Any news in house selling land??
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Hi all

What a day ! decided to pack our stuff up had a good old sort out. I sat this afternoon with a box of photographs to sort and broke down in tears ! looking at pics of my family over the years it just hit me how much I am going to miss being away from so many things. I have thought about it before now but I think it just hit me. We are just preying we are able to get our rental, the survey goes well and the money goes into the bank in 3 weeks ! then finally our visa comes.

It just seems all to much for us at the moment

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi all

What a day ! decided to pack our stuff up had a good old sort out. I sat this afternoon with a box of photographs to sort and broke down in tears ! looking at pics of my family over the years it just hit me how much I am going to miss being away from so many things. I have thought about it before now but I think it just hit me. We are just preying we are able to get our rental, the survey goes well and the money goes into the bank in 3 weeks ! then finally our visa comes.

A x
no words but big virtual hug heading your way.
I have resigned myself to fact that house proceeds wont be mine until we been there at least a month - discovered its the uncertainty that causes most stress - once you KNOW you will be fine
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
no words but big virtual hug heading your way.
I have resigned myself to fact that house proceeds wont be mine until we been there at least a month - discovered its the uncertainty that causes most stress - once you KNOW you will be fine
I completely agree with this
and it is especially true of house selling in the uk
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys - did you miss me?

Have been in Sweden for girlie weekend (vodka vodka vodka vodka)- come back to a 'sold' board so that was cool.

Whats been happening (shhhh but im too lazy to read back since Thursday)
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Have been in Sweden for girlie weekend (vodka vodka vodka vodka)- come back to a 'sold' board so that was cool.

There was a riot last night in the bar!!! You know me I sat back in the corner, chilled with my OJ and watched their disgraceful behaviour.....

L xx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi all

A x
Sending you big hugs (((((()))))

Tiggs and Daunted are right, uncertainty is the worst thing.

Of course you'll miss your friends and family and it's good that you've started to grieve. It's your mind's way of preparing you. If you didn't get upset, you wouldn't be human.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you had a good time and congrats on the sold sign

These lot were really bad in the bar last night - i left them talking about boots and whips
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was wondering where you were Hayles! Hope you had a good time! Did you do anything you can actually tell us about?? Good news about the for sale sign.

You have to guess what's been happening!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
There was a riot last night in the bar!!! You know me I sat back in the corner, chilled with my OJ and watched their disgraceful behaviour.....

L xx
Then you joined in and egged everyone on!

Originally Posted by daunted
sounds like you had a good time and congrats on the sold sign

These lot were really bad in the bar last night - i left them talking about boots and whips
Daunted was there too!!! I remember - even though I was p'd!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Then you joined in and egged everyone on!

Daunted was there too!!! I remember - even though I was p'd!

I'll have you know that I am a paragon of virtue and you corrupt my innocence
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy

I'll have you know that I am a paragon of virtue and you corrupt my innocence
ME??? I never about BOBs until you told me!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im off to have a look.....

I did nothing that cant be discussed - drank lots of vodka, drank a bit more and danced the night away - my two fave hobbies!! heaven, felt overso rough on the flight back though *bleurgh*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.