Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
HI there - all good here thanks My lady was round today for an hour or so. we both want to be in/out asap and are both going to hassle the EA and solicitors on a daily basis. she had some papers that she wanted to drop in at her solicitors in town today but they were shut - she not back from work until after they closed tomorrow so asked me if i would take them in for her in morning ( i work in town) so Imdoing that. she has done me a cheque for my cooker so i dont have to get rid of that now and asked if she could start moving some little bits and pieces in to store in a corner out of the way SO i am pretty hopeful this time round.

On a negative - took the cat to his new house today

How is everyone else doing??
Sounds very good on the sale front! Terrible on the cat front. You must be missing her so much. I agree though, it is the kindest thing given her age and temperment. My 2 baby cats both died recently - at 12 and 19. I would have had to have made the same sort of decision otherwise. It may also have been a factor in us deciding to go for it now!

Big hugs (((((((((())))))))
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
They're getting hammered in the bar - come on over

on my way
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sounds very good on the sale front! Terrible on the cat front. You must be missing her so much. I agree though, it is the kindest thing given her age and temperment. My 2 baby cats both died recently - at 12 and 19. I would have had to have made the same sort of decision otherwise. It may also have been a factor in us deciding to go for it now!

Big hugs (((((((((())))))))
I didnt think i would miss falling over him all day like i have and have just been to let him out - but his not there least he is happy where he is now
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt think i would miss falling over him all day like i have and have just been to let him out - but his not there least he is happy where he is now
Oh you poor thing, they are a part of the family. Where have you rehomed him?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh you poor thing, they are a part of the family. Where have you rehomed him?

He has gone to a bachelor friend of mine who lives in a big house and could do with some company He is gonna have a wail of a time cos he isnt allowed upstairs here, or that should have been wasnt, but i have already had a photo of him sent through to me fast asleep on the bed upstairs
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He has gone to a bachelor friend of mine who lives in a big house and could do with some company He is gonna have a wail of a time cos he isnt allowed upstairs here, or that should have been wasnt, but i have already had a photo of him sent through to me fast asleep on the bed upstairs
PMSL. Cats love comfort! We had our friend's cat to stay for 2 weeks when they went on holiday. It spent all night, every night in bed with us. When they got back, they said she had never been allowed on their beds.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL. Cats love comfort! We had our friend's cat to stay for 2 weeks when they went on holiday. It spent all night, every night in bed with us. When they got back, they said she had never been allowed on their beds.
smart cat!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-pb010006.jpg  
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

smart cat!!!!!
What a beauty! Certainly looks happy! Will get updates when you're in Oz?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

What a beauty! Certainly looks happy! Will get updates when you're in Oz?

yeah - will be lots of pics and news which is one of reasons i trusted him to look after him

ok im off to bed. its my sons final footie match tomorrow mornign so i am on photo and farewell duties
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night Daunted!! Have a good day tomorrow!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all

Daunted sorry about your cat, our cat has gone to my daugters so doesn't feel too bad.

We were sorting the photo's and still have a pile not put into albums, might just shove them in a box and do the rest in OZ

Right today is for all the stuff under the beds
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mornig Somme, how are you today? Busy I see!

We are looking for a way to digitise a collection of slides, rather than take them. Otherwise we will have to take a whole crate of the things. They are photographs my father took 30 years ago and I wouldn't want to lose them as he died when I was a child.

Well, I've got ironing to do and then a children's party to go to a hours' drive away. The fun never ends!

Still haven't heard from the couple who viewed on Thursday and Friday.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:48 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all

Daunted at least you know your cat has gone to a good home and is going to be happy

I am rather worried about packing photos in the container - i dont have time to take electronic copies and i couldnt replace most of them if they get damp or damaged
it is actually on my todo list to phone the shippers and ask what they suggest ...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:49 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

We are looking for a way to digitise a collection of slides, rather than take them. Otherwise we will have to take a whole crate of the things. They are photographs my father took 30 years ago and I wouldn't want to lose them as he died when I was a child.

Well, I've got ironing to do and then a children's party to go to a hours' drive away. The fun never ends!

monday - you will definitely hear on monday
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

My son has just bought a slide and negative reader that puts it all on to disc , I will ask him about it if you want?

You may hear on Monday as they will viewing and talking over the week end, virtual K being sent

Enjoy the party, an hour away What a good mum you are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.