Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
We are all back
From where??
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:25 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

We are all back
I noticed
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

OK guys I have only 38 days left before we leave I have to get myself into gear and go and do something about this move. Talk to you later
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i couldnt keep up with one thread - now there are two!!

i have to go for a bit (got to get tidy before this letting agent turns up) so you are all ok you are all going to have to stop posting while i am away otherwise i am never going to catch up!!

see you all in a bit.

... remember no sneaky posting
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys I have only 38 days left before we leave I have to get myself into gear and go and do something about this move. Talk to you later
LOL She drags all the way back over here and then goes away!

Oh my, 38 days! Have a good and progressive day Somme!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:33 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

38 days hmmmmmmmm what happens when you pack the puter away and have to wait till you get down under to read 100's of pages
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

lalalala - im waiting until Tiggs gets back to post
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i couldnt keep up with one thread - now there are two!!

i have to go for a bit (got to get tidy before this letting agent turns up) so you are all ok you are all going to have to stop posting while i am away otherwise i am never going to catch up!!

see you all in a bit.

... remember no sneaky posting
One more sneaky post, I have to go out and get food - or else we'll stave and I have to do the ironing which I didn't do yesterday cos I was on here and my small child is feeling neglected. So I reckon it's a good idea for me to go too!!

Have a good day folks. See you later.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:35 am
Home Owner

Originally Posted by Gonnago
lalalala - im waiting until Tiggs gets back to post
I'm not

must have a quick look to see if any new houses have appeared
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
I'm not

must have a quick look to see if any new houses have appeared
Why you can buy mine.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:42 am
Home Owner

Why you can buy mine.
sorry, too far away
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry, too far away
But Essex is lovely!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:45 am
Home Owner

But Essex is lovely!
I know, I used to live in Coopersale, near Epping
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I know, I used to live in Coopersale, near Epping
Oh really? dont fancy coming back down then giving Chelmsford a try?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:47 am
Home Owner

Oh really? dont fancy coming back down then giving Chelmsford a try?
we have friends who live in Gt. Waltham

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.