Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by graz79
what has time got to do with it...

where do you think she is

And sweetie (wonder who will respond to that), i will make it up exactly the same as last night. something hard to nibble on and something hot and wet

and before flyaway faints it was a bar of chocolate and a cup of tea!!
omg you know the way into a womans pants! tea and choc!!

Funnily enough thats what I had for my breakfast. lol
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago
omg you know the way into a womans pants! tea and choc!!

Funnily enough thats what I had for my breakfast. lol
you keep chocolate in your pants???

edible undies??
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

QUOTE=graz79;5488002]you keep chocolate in your pants???

edible undies?? [/QUOTE]

Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

since when did you get standards? is this a new thing?
Must be! Never had them before!!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i'm here
had to take the kids to school and then walk the dog - plus i bumped into one of my friends who i have hardly had a chance to talk to for about a fortnight so i had to stop and fill her in on all the move details!

havent even had time for a cuppa yet!
That's your excuse and you're sticking to it!

And sweetie (wonder who will respond to that), i will make it up exactly the same as last night. something hard to nibble on and something hot and wet

LOL. Don't make promises you can't keep!! Especially from a distance!

and before flyaway faints it was a bar of chocolate and a cup of tea!!
A BAR OF CHOCOLATE! Now you've done it, I'll be your slave for ever. Us women like choccie more than the other!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Must be! Never had them before!!

That's your excuse and you're sticking to it!

A BAR OF CHOCOLATE! Now you've done it, I'll be your slave for ever. Us women like choccie more than the other!
without a doubt - mind you combine the two and Im super dooper happy!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

Has anybody sold a house?? Or had any feedback (at least i am trying to get on topic)

Talking of which ...have we heard anymore yet darling?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Has anybody sold a house?? Or had any feedback (at least i am trying to get on topic)

NOPE I kinda dont wanna sell my house now - I like this thread too much.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

nope we havent heard anymore - which reminds me i need to phone the solicitor this morning ... better go do that now.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

without a doubt - mind you combine the two and Im super dooper happy!
Couldn't possibly comment!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fly Away

other what
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

other what
tea of course. Silly.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Know what you mean. LOL.

Never mind, when we're in Oz we can pretend to be selling houses there!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tea of course. Silly.
That's right!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:11 pm
sneaking a peek ...

I did think that this thread is now REALLY REALLY off topic and we should probably start a new one for chatting ... anyone any ideas for the title?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.