Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:40 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hi SS, I'm over it now. Stoopid woman. I didn't like her anyway.

I am sooo envious of you. I wish I was doing all the things you're doing right now.

I understand where you coming from about feeling weird. Once you're out there and in your rental and start putting some roots down, you'll be fine.

Yeah. Or "You talkin to me" kind of thing.

Right, I'm off to watch Batman (the 60's series) with the kids, then I'm putting them to bed, then the mammoth pile of washing up is calling my name, then I might be able to start thinking about my dinner.

Chicken stuffed with Boursin, wrapped in Parma Ham with sauteed potatoes and roasted tomatoes. YUM, YUM. It's my fave!
Hi all
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ANNE&JAY
Hi Everybody,
I'm still reading this thread avidly as though it is my personal addiction. Wishing everyone loads of luck for those who still haven't sold:curse:
Well we had the shippers in today and hopefully it will be on its way to Sydney. We complete on Friday, they wanted us to move out last week but we had to much to get organised. I can't believe how quick our FTB have been. They even went with our solicitiors to speed things up We are going to my sisters for a month and fly out 27th April. A survey was done on 2nd property today so fingers crossed that goes through as quick.
Love Anne
You should post more Anne, we need fans. Glad that things are moving quickly and smoothly for you. Not long now until you fly out. I don't think there will be anyone left in the UK by the end of April....

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi all
Hi Nicky, how are you???
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:44 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all
Sorry posted before I wrote anything, had a busy day today. Not much to report here but good luck to everyone with new viewings etc.
Our viewer who wanted to come back for 2nd viewing are coming back next Wednesday, our EA only seems to be able to book things a week in advance. Maybe he thinks that I need that time to clean the house!! You never know, but he has already said that garden is a bit small (that one again).

Wish we were in SW position and just getting ready to move. Saying that went out shopping with daughter who is going in 3 weeks to get some more shorts etc. and it suddenly hit her that she is actually going for ever and ever, I think it will hit more once the house is sold. Oh god what are we doing.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry posted before I wrote anything, had a busy day today. Not much to report here but good luck to everyone with new viewings etc.
Our viewer who wanted to come back for 2nd viewing are coming back next Wednesday, our EA only seems to be able to book things a week in advance. Maybe he thinks that I need that time to clean the house!! You never know, but he has already said that garden is a bit small (that one again).

Wish we were in SW position and just getting ready to move. Saying that went out shopping with daughter who is going in 3 weeks to get some more shorts etc. and it suddenly hit her that she is actually going for ever and ever, I think it will hit more once the house is sold. Oh god what are we doing.

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky , pleased you gotthat guy coming back .... even if it is next week .
good news
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Nicky , pleased you gotthat guy coming back .... even if it is next week .
good news
Hi Ic - did you hear anymore from yours? What is all this about with guiness and baby oil again, what are you going to do with them?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:50 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ic - did you hear anymore from yours? What is all this about with guiness and baby oil again, what are you going to do with them?
drink one & wear the other
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:51 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

nah , we back with no viewers , but got newspaper lady round tomorrow as i am property of the week .... well my house is .

not sure if i mentioned it
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky xx
Great news about the second viewing and at least you do have a week to do all the washing from your hols etc.... Try to keep him IN the house and looking out of the front windows!

I always put the plans out we have for a garage and extension in the nicest room, so the viewers spend more time in there. Have you got anything you can make him concentrate on INSIDE???
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

sent you a facebook thingy to join my new group ! looks exciting
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news about the second viewing and at least you do have a week to do all the washing from your hols etc.... Try to keep him IN the house and looking out of the front windows!

I always put the plans out we have for a garage and extension in the nicest room, so the viewers spend more time in there. Have you got anything you can make him concentrate on INSIDE???
Me! What shall I dress in, I have a nice supergirl outfit will that do?

No really, we get the plans out too but normally put them on dining table. Might spread them on the bed for the hunky viewer.

sent you a facebook thingy to join my new group ! looks exciting
Will go on it in a minute.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Forgot to say that I'm sure it's normal to have wobbles before you go. It's a bloomin big thing. Give your DD a big hug Nicky!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:55 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Might spread them on the bed for the hunky viewer.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:56 pm

And the plans!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Forgot to say that I'm sure it's normal to have wobbles before you go. It's a bloomin big thing. Give your DD a big hug Nicky!
Have to say, right now it will be nice for her to go, she is driving me mad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.