Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:00 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by graz79
all mouth all tounge maybe

i will have the wine, the tux and the concealed weapon ready.

what time
got my
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-popcorn.bmp  
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
You will be in big trouble when Tiggs comes back on

why?

Gonnago was hitting on her more than me yesterday
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

why?

Gonnago was hitting on her more than me yesterday
jealous?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Well today is the last day with my existing agent - Mr pretty boy pointy shoes takes over tomorrow - lets see what he can do. I think he has his work cut out for him with the market at the moment, particuarly with christmas being 56 sleeps till christmas
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gonnago
jealous?
absolutely
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone!

Glad to see that only Somme is worse for wear from last night! (Sorry Somme, hope you're feeling better soon - but I'm glad you had a good time!!)

I let my OH read this thread last night because he wanted to know what was so funny. I swear, he had tears rolling down his face by the end. Trouble is, now he knows I don't spend my days working hard!!

I see that Graz has a new addiction to the thread too....................

Good luck to everyone in House Selling Land today!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morning pet - I wish I could blame the drink for my filth - but its only tea!

We can consider last night Graz's welcome party.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:15 pm
Account Closed

Graz only comes on here to talk to his wife...however now i have found the bevvy of beauties hiding in the WPHS i am setting up camp
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Graz only comes on here to talk to his wife...however now i have found the bevvy of beauties hiding in the WPHS i am setting up camp
Dont tell anyone this is where we all hang out - they will all want some!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I was 100% sober last night too.............. worrying.........

Yes, I think we can safely say that Graz has been initiated and Dan the plumber is seriously shellshocked!

Thanks Graz, (preens)

Where's Tiggs today? I was going to make a series of smutty innuendos but decided that it's only 10am so I'll save then for later!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Yes, I think we can safely say that Graz has been initiated and Dan the plumber is seriously shellshocked!

Thanks Graz, (preens)

Where's Tiggs today? I was going to make a series of smutty innuendos but decided that it's only 10am so I'll save then for later!
since when did you get standards? is this a new thing?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:25 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

I have already arranged with Tiggs - Im coming up tonight - PMSL you would poo your pants if all us bond girls walked in, all mouth you men!
for goodness sake dont encourage him

Originally Posted by somme
You will be in big trouble when Tiggs comes back on
i wonder how he is going to make it up to me

absolutely
i though you were supposed to be hard at work?!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i'm here
had to take the kids to school and then walk the dog - plus i bumped into one of my friends who i have hardly had a chance to talk to for about a fortnight so i had to stop and fill her in on all the move details!

havent even had time for a cuppa yet!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ha ha you have been caught! Good night?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Graz, (preens)

what has time got to do with it...

where do you think she is

And sweetie (wonder who will respond to that), i will make it up exactly the same as last night. something hard to nibble on and something hot and wet

and before flyaway faints it was a bar of chocolate and a cup of tea!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.