Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Must have healed quite nicely now!

Don't worry too much, Gonnago seems to have gone Awol today - we won't hurt you - much!!
m mmmmm I know you lot!!! Nothing worse than a bunch of plotting women
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Must have healed quite nicely now!

Don't worry too much, Gonnago seems to have gone Awol today - we won't hurt you - much!!
I'm too tired to play today You're safe!!! Though being the typical man you will probably find this somewhat of a disappointmentx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
depends, are you an EA? if not what have you done wrong?

EDIT:duuurrrrrrrrrr, you're a plumber!
Oh and I shall ignore that last remark!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
branded for life!!!!
Speaking of EA's Sparky WTF is mine doing??? On for 5 weeks 1 viewer not even a sniff of agent............
Bloody useless
Yup! Useless! :curse::curse::curse:

Having said that, at the moment the market is very slow and it's now only 6 weeks to Christmas.

We will all have to be patient and wait until Feb / March.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
I'm too tired to play today You're safe!!! Though being the typical man you will probably find this somewhat of a disappointmentx
In one context yes....but on here no thank god!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Having said that, at the moment the market is very slow and it's now only 6 weeks to Christmas.

I can't wait until then x

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

branded for life!!!!
Speaking of EA's Sparky WTF is mine doing??? On for 5 weeks 1 viewer not even a sniff of agent............
Bloody useless
D
SORRY babes
i dont know!

hang on....on for 5 weeks, 1 viewer and not even a sniff of an AGENT?!

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and I shall ignore that last remark!
didn't mean it like that!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

In one context yes....but on here no thank god!!
PMSL. I think we might be a tinsy winsy bit scary!

BOO!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can't wait until then x
(((((((((((((((((HUGS!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Flamin house market. :curse:
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

(((((((((((((((((HUGS!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Flamin house market. :curse:
I am resigned to still being here in January! I had a contract come through today for exam marking in Dec / Jan, I might as well sign it and get some extra money while we wait.

Best laid plans and all that

L xx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

It is sooooo useless. I know its quiet, no one buying , interest rates blah blah blah but you could expect at least a phone call from the agent once in a blue moon :curse:
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am resigned to still being here in January! I had a contract come through today for exam marking in Dec / Jan, I might as well sign it and get some extra money while we wait.

Best laid plans and all that

L xx
I thought you were going to go whatever?? Can you let the house out for a while??

It is sooooo useless. I know its quiet, no one buying , interest rates blah blah blah but you could expect at least a phone call from the agent once in a blue moon :curse:
You should call them and ask what's going on. Ask them to give you a report on what interest there has been - how many phonecalls etc. If there has been no interest ask them for a strategy meeting.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5534620]I thought you were going to go whatever?? Can you let the house out for a while??

I have to get my visa first and that like the house sale isn't forthcoming!!!!!

I want to be over by end Jan so I should be able to do marking and leave after - the standardisation day is Jan 7th and I will get all the scripts that day. I can mark about 30 a night so will have them finished by the 10th to send back.... It is an extra £500 for 3 nights work, not bad really.....

If anything changes between now and then I can always tell them - as long as I give notice it will be fine.....

L xx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Reedy;5534635]
I thought you were going to go whatever?? Can you let the house out for a while??

I have to get my visa first and that like the house sale isn't forthcoming!!!!!

I want to be over by end Jan so I should be able to do marking and leave after - the standardisation day is Jan 7th and I will get all the scripts that day. I can mark about 30 a night so will have them finished by the 10th to send back.... It is an extra £500 for 3 nights work, not bad really.....

If anything changes between now and then I can always tell them - as long as I give notice it will be fine.....

L xx

That's good! Extra money! Can you mark scripts while chatting on BE??

Hope the visa and the sale are both sorted by then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.