Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I got me visa today

Thought I would share with you guys

Lau xx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all, Tiggs hope the sick child is feeling better this morning

Amanda hope the survey goes OK
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
I got me visa today

Lau xx
Congratulation you must be so pleased, bubbly in the fridge.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Morning all, Tiggs hope the sick child is feeling better this morning

Amanda hope the survey goes OK
Fanks, not that they ever say anything to you like ! I am hoping the buyer will be with him actually so I can tell him I need to be out in 3 weeks !!

A xx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I got me visa today

Lau xx
Lau

I seen your post how excited r u right now lol !! Im sooo jealous

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
:curse::curse::curse: words fail me ... which doesnt happen very often :curse::curse::curse:
I know - was just so shocked - especially as its the same couple twice!!! The worst thing was that our chimney was blocked so Dave and my Dad cleaned it out - soot everywhere - and I was running around like a woman possessed cleaning it up and getting everything nice for nothing!!! I cannot believe how little consideration some people have. The problem was they were in rented waiting to buy and wanted a quick completion - so agent said anyway - so perfect purchasers!!! These people have obvioulsy been through the old selling houses lark so must have some idea of how it feels!! Sounds wicked but I hope their sale falls through and they end up having to move out of the rented just before Christmas!!!!

Good luck everyone else

Jo
x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I got me visa today

Lau xx

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm so pleased for you!

See - I told you there would be 3 good things, this is number 2 - just have to wait to see what number 3 is!!

I was going to say crack open the bubbly - but you can't LOL. Crack open the sparkling water.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone!

Hope your little one is feeling better soon Tiggs!

Amanda, good luck with the survey.

Johull, chin up, hope karma comes round and bites them on the bum!

Driver, I think you did the right thing, those people don't deserve to sell their house!!

Everyone else, hope you have a good day.

I am having a pig of a day already. 50 minutes to do a 3 mile journey this morning, stuck behind a lorry belching out fumes. Little one late for school. Crying in the back of the car. Car was iced up. Got home to find a call to say a business deal is a complete mess and we may have to take legal action. Don't need that if we are leaving the country. It is only 9.30am on Monday. I hope the day doesn't get worse.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by johull
I know - was just so shocked - especially as its the same couple twice!!! The worst thing was that our chimney was blocked so Dave and my Dad cleaned it out - soot everywhere - and I was running around like a woman possessed cleaning it up and getting everything nice for nothing!!! I cannot believe how little consideration some people have. The problem was they were in rented waiting to buy and wanted a quick completion - so agent said anyway - so perfect purchasers!!! These people have obvioulsy been through the old selling houses lark so must have some idea of how it feels!! Sounds wicked but I hope their sale falls through and they end up having to move out of the rented just before Christmas!!!!

Good luck everyone else

Jo
x
Jo

It is so annoying isnt it,you really have to be a hard face in this selling business. I must be wicked to as I agree with you !

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning everyone!

Hope your little one is feeling better soon Tiggs!

Amanda, good luck with the survey.

Johull, chin up, hope karma comes round and bites them on the bum!

Driver, I think you did the right thing, those people don't deserve to sell their house!!

Everyone else, hope you have a good day.

I am having a pig of a day already. 50 minutes to do a 3 mile journey this morning, stuck behind a lorry belching out fumes. Little one late for school. Crying in the back of the car. Car was iced up. Got home to find a call to say a business deal is a complete mess and we may have to take legal action. Don't need that if we are leaving the country. It is only 9.30am on Monday. I hope the day doesn't get worse.
Hope you day gets better, I have my ex coming round this avo to disconnect my lights We are good friends these days taken 20 years though
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Hope you day gets better, I have my ex coming round this avo to disconnect my lights We are good friends these days taken 20 years though
LOL. Best use of an ex I've heard lately!

Hope he does a good job for you!

I hope my day gets better too. Just waiting for my solicitor to ring me about the breach of contract.:curse::curse: Hasn't got to work yet!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

LOL. Best use of an ex I've heard lately!

Hope he does a good job for you!

I hope my day gets better too. Just waiting for my solicitor to ring me about the breach of contract.:curse::curse: Hasn't got to work yet!
Whats happened breach of contract ? must have missed that

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Whats happened breach of contract ? must have missed that

A x
Our business - not our house! Don't panic. A company contracted to us have breached their contract and I am waiting for my solicitor to call to find out what can be done.:curse::curse:
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Our business - not our house! Don't panic. A company contracted to us have breached their contract and I am waiting for my solicitor to call to find out what can be done.:curse::curse:
Ohhhhh phew !! still not good though nothing is easy is it, hope your day gets better !

Once my survey has been done Im off to buy the new Harry potter movie ! come home sit and watch it and write out my xmas cards, sad I know but I need to get it all sorted as I will have to much on over the next few weeks. I have even bought all my pressies wrapped labelled and bagged them !!

A x
Attached Images  
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Ohhhhh phew !! still not good though nothing is easy is it, hope your day gets better !

Once my survey has been done Im off to buy the new Harry potter movie ! come home sit and watch it and write out my xmas cards, sad I know but I need to get it all sorted as I will have to much on over the next few weeks. I have even bought all my pressies wrapped labelled and bagged them !!

A x
I am shamed! Although I have bought my Christmas cards and some presents.............

But I'm not moving house.

Good luck with the surveyor!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.