Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
Im not really PACING but i am definately very restless! Feel like i should be doing something? Have made a start of the first issue of our family newsletter Gonna send it out to everyone via email once a month to save repeating myself hundreds of times
Ok think i wil go weigh my suitcases again just incase they got heavier since i last weighed them
PMSL. Unless you keep sneaking extra things in, they probably won't get any heavier!

Good idea about the newsletter. Just email it out everybody or copy it onto your blog!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone MIL scrubbed every pair of shoes bless her with Maff disinfectant virkons

$ still at 2.36 did you phone W2BT?

Just seperating what needs to go in container and what is going in the suitcase

Talk to you lot tomorrow
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Hi everyone MIL scrubbed every pair of shoes bless her with Maff disinfectant virkons

Talk to you lot tomorrow

have i missed something important with the exchange rate?? should i have booked at that rate????????????
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to you lot tomorrow
Gosh what a lovely MIL!!! How many pairs of shoes do you have? Send her round to me when you've finished with her.

Good luck with the separating. Sounds like Daunted has already done hers!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow it sound like things are getting really exciting for you lot. Hard to believe its really happening after all this preparation I bet. ((hugs)) to you both.

I on the other hand am off out for dinner, going to be wined and dined and moan about our lack of even a pre-acknowledgment. Speak to you all tomorrow. *kisses*
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

have i missed something important with the exchange rate?? should i have booked at that rate????????????
You can book first thing in the morning to get that rate I think

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Gosh what a lovely MIL!!! How many pairs of shoes do you have? Send her round to me when you've finished with her.

Loads and loads

Good luck with the separating. Sounds like Daunted has already done hers!
I am really getting excited now
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh wow it sound like things are getting really exciting for you lot. Hard to believe its really happening after all this preparation I bet. ((hugs)) to you both.

I on the other hand am off out for dinner, going to be wined and dined and moan about our lack of even a pre-acknowledgment. Speak to you all tomorrow. *kisses*
Have a fantastic night out. I going out to dinner tomorrow night with someone i met a few years too late Never mind - life moves on and im ready for it

Its a fantastic feeling hey?? have emailed 'my guy' at ozforex - he did say he would talk me throuhg it
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Have a good evening!

That's good news. I'm glad that you're feeling so positive now! You're going to the beach! Yay!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a fantastic night out. I going out to dinner tomorrow night with someone i met a few years too late Never mind - life moves on and im ready for it

Have a good time and leave the door open for him to visit.............. It might just give him a kick up the bum and get out there!

Its a fantastic feeling hey?? have emailed 'my guy' at ozforex - he did say he would talk me throuhg it
LOL. My Ozforex guy is a real flirt. I think it's in the job description! Maybe if yours is in Perth, you can check him out!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. My Ozforex guy is a real flirt. I think it's in the job description! Maybe if yours is in Perth, you can check him out!!!
Perhaps I am going to have to use Ozforex if you lot are getting special treatment I want some....

L xx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

OI get ya mucky 'ands off!! This ones mine
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

He must be good if you are getting possessive

L xx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Good evening ladies!!! or blokes too if there are any on here
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL. Bet he's short, ugly and broke! Not your type at all! Although if he has money, you might make an exception.

Originally Posted by Reedy
He must be good if you are getting possessive

L xx
It's the Aussie accent on the phone. CORRR.

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Evening DTP! Graz is a bloke and he makes the odd appearance on here. (Odd being the operative word!!)

How are you today??
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Evening Dan - how's you???

Lau xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.