Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
i found a flaw in your plan ... the suprise bit
LOL, Hayles hasn't been on for a while - she won't see! You will have to go on facebook and drag her over tomorrow. Or we could just delete these posts.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
What as??? Haiiwan would be fun.....
I'm not wearing a grass skirt

LOL, Hayles hasn't been on for a while - she won't see! You will have to go on facebook and drag her over tomorrow. Or we could just delete these posts.
I reckon she will be around , wonder if she going someplace nice
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not wearing a grass skirt

PMSL. I bet you would really.....

I reckon she will be around , wonder if she going someplace nice
I hope she is - she has been really down and needs a boost. I hope she gets her visa tomorrow - that would be he best present.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she is - she has been really down and needs a boost. I hope she gets her visa tomorrow - that would be he best present.
hey , i think we need to send her a youtube messege .

It would be fantastic if she got that visa
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Irish dancing party?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:09 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

gosh can you do that ?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey , i think we need to send her a youtube messege .

It would be fantastic if she got that visa
Yes, the visa would be the best thing - wonder if the DIAC are holding onto it just for that reason?

I'll leave the youtube up to you as you have the expertise!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:11 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Yes, the visa would be the best thing - wonder if the DIAC are holding onto it just for that reason?

I'll leave the youtube up to you as you have the expertise!
yeaahh need a think , see what i can do
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

gosh can you do that ?
No - but I'm willing to give it a go.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:13 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

No - but I'm willing to give it a go.http://bestsmileys.com/stpatricsday/2.gif
it just looks so silly
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it just looks so silly
That's why it would be fun - although I bet Hayles went to Irish dancing classes as a kid!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:25 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

That's why it would be fun - although I bet Hayles went to Irish dancing classes as a kid!
hehe ,,, i'm working on something .

you reckon she did ? maybe .

right , catch you later
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:54 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Well the first EA has been and the second is due in about 5 minutes.

On a better note, though not much better the Royal Bank of Scotland has reduced its fixed rate mortgages by 0.3% and trackers by 0.1% to buck the trend. Now my thinking is, if one of them does it, will the rest follow, I know its not much but, from little acorns grow.

Lisa
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi all,

Well the first EA has been and the second is due in about 5 minutes.

On a better note, though not much better the Royal Bank of Scotland has reduced its fixed rate mortgages by 0.3% and trackers by 0.1% to buck the trend. Now my thinking is, if one of them does it, will the rest follow, I know its not much but, from little acorns grow.

Lisa
Lets hope they all follow suit! Our mortgage provider - the Woolwich has reduced it's rate in line with the BoE - so some of them are.

Good luck for the 2nd EA!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:18 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, we have had notification from ING that our mortgage has come down too

Joex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.