Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Thank you - that did the trick - I bet no one will beat that for a pressie.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
We accepted a VERY low offer on the condition that the house stayed on the market until exchange. Somehow the prospective purchaser found out that we had a viewing yesterday and is now threatening to pull out unless we take it off the market. DUH what does on the market mean. Told the EA I couldn't make the decision as OH not here. They'd have to wait until tomorrow. Problem is, we don't have another offer - just several hopes of others... this barsteward is being fed info I am sure of it.:curse:
oh FA i would do the same as the others have said, he's defently getting info from some where-- if it comes to it take it off the market and find a new EA ( might make him think twice in giving info out) when your paying the bill. good luck what ever you decide to do. Fingers crossed for you hunny.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what I should be paying roughly for a solicitor to sort house sale.
Just had quote for £720 plus VAT. Is that reasonable?
Thanks
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:22 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I reckon they are in league together somehow but you are paying the EA. I would definitely go in guns blazing with the EA.

I am going to win the 12 million lottery tonight so will sort all us house sellers out OK Oh and bribe the case officers for the visas that are still in a queue
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
I reckon they are in league together somehow but you are paying the EA. I would definitely go in guns blazing with the EA.

I am going to win the 12 million lottery tonight so will sort all us house sellers out OK Oh and bribe the case officers for the visas that are still in a queue
you may have same numbers as me ??? you may only get 6 million
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Fekin EA's

disclaimer .. apart from the nice one who i know
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:26 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
you may have same numbers as me ??? you may only get 6 million
Well you can sort half out and I will have the other half and then on Friday with my Euromillions win I will pay for us all to go to Oz and buy new houses out there, how about that?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:27 am

Well you can sort half out and I will have the other half and then on Friday with my Euromillions win I will pay for us all to go to Oz and buy new houses out there, how about that?
We can also sign up for Irish dancing lessons
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

We can also sign up for Irish dancing lessons
maybe i don't need them
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:33 am

maybe i don't need them
I'd like to see that! (Oh no another video on its way)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I'd like to see that! (Oh no another video on its way)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fekin EA's

disclaimer .. apart from the nice one who i know
I'm with you there.... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Just trying to come up with a plan of action here. OH home soon, but he will go ballistic and not be any help at all.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm with you there.... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Just trying to come up with a plan of action here. OH home soon, but he will go ballistic and not be any help at all.
If you could it would so tempting to say stuff the offer and stuff the EA and go elsewhere but it depends on other offers and what you may have up your sleeve. They seem to be holding you over a barrell but enough is enough.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:47 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what I should be paying roughly for a solicitor to sort house sale.
Thanks
Ours is 1.25% of the house sale for EA fees & solicitors fees so it works out roughly £495 for the solicitor. That's if the house ever sells Changed EA's today
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi,
Thanks

We got a solicitor off the internet cost £299 plus £39 for insurance if the sale falls through (which it did). Was a bit worried at 1st but they have been really good.

FLY- Your buyer must of got that info of the EA who by law is not to tell anyone you business. I would tell the tosser of a EA you will take matters further or just go round and kick him in the balls that will keep his gob shut!!!:curse:

Sending you hugs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.