Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 22nd 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well 'the stinkers' never showed up So the nose peg is off::

They obviously didn't want my house that much.
BARSTWEARDS!! At least you know to stay with the FTBs now. Decision made for you.

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

Hi fly, sending you some K's

Thanks Tracy.

Hi Emma, goodness I hope not, we will get jobs, I can feel it

I'm sure you will. Just read your update and it sounds like you are having a fab time. The job is one of those things that will fall into place when it's right.

Really Sorry it didn't work out with then Nicky, they are cheeky so and so's, but they will buy from those who are in the process of being re-possessed, this will be a probably be a better option for who ever, if NHB offer enough to pay off the mortgage. I have seen it.

At least you know that they do actually buy from someone...
Really sorry Tina, you never know, they may re-book.

Right, thats me caught up, I have no news, still no comment back from our last viewers, supposed to be in paper, think it is tonight will email dad later and see. Off on school run now, will catch up wtih you lot when you get up::
Fingers crossed for the paper and that one of your viewers get back to you soon. Hope you had a good night and the wine went down smoothly.

Originally Posted by tum

FLY AWAY, THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! I HOPE YOUR PRIVATE BUYER WILL COUGH UP ENOUGH CASH TO GO THROUGH WITH IT, MY FINGERS WILL BE CROSSED FOR YOU BLISTERS, LACK OF BLOODFLOW AND ALL ((()))) :
PMSL. Thanks M. It will be a nerve wracking week but I hope we will have some good news at the end of it. I can't take much more if we don't...

Originally Posted by tum
bL**dy stinking budgies.......I hope they trip, fall over and fall with their face flat in a pile of dog's ...at this point I will let you all use your imagination, that's one thing we have loads of don't we :
LOL, you have a great turn of phrase there.

Hope it's all going well for you - I bet you are run off your feet! You only come on at the crack of dawn, so I'm guessing you are packing all day. A different sort of stress I should imagine.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Don't know about you but we just want to be free of our property, i don't think the market will be going up much in the next few months, probably 1-2yr. I think it is just going to stabalise for a while.
We are thinking that we may just take a low offer and never look back....
We are going to sit it out and see if anything turns up.

Had my cards read at the weekend and i have the wheel of fortune...PLEASE!!!!!
It's a nightmare isn't it. If you knew what the housing market was going to do it would be an easy decision.

Let's just hope that we both get reasonable enough offers to move on without too much heartache. The buyer gets a bargain, but we aren't fleeced. I don't think that's asking too much is it?
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

In a better mood today, was extremely annoyed yesterday at useless solicitors who appear to work at snail speed and buyers who are SUPPOSED to be exchanging contracts but then disappear for 2 weeks, leaving their solicitor instructions to make more enquiries but does not bother to tell her what they bloody well are:curse:

So we are stuck until our buyer returns from wherever he has disappeared to, then he will tell the solicitor his questions, which she will finally deal with and send a letter to my solicitors, who will write to us, we will then write a reply, our solicitors will then write to buyer's solicitors, who will then have to contact the buyer again (if he has not disappeared again!)
Follow that?

Considering we were told last week that all was set for exchange today, a further delay of potentially 4 weeks or more has annoyed me just a little.
I was tempted yesterday to call his bluff and tell our EA to get on to him and say if he does not get his butt into gear, the deal is off, we dropped £27 k for this man, on the basis of a quick exchange etc, BUT as no one can even get hold of him, I don't suppose there was much point throwing out the rattle.

Actually I don't think I am in a better mood at all

Please, Please, has someone got some good news?

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It's a nightmare isn't it. If you knew what the housing market was going to do it would be an easy decision.

Let's just hope that we both get reasonable enough offers to move on without too much heartache. The buyer gets a bargain, but we aren't fleeced. I don't think that's asking too much is it?
Hi FA

No way is that too much to ask - houses like yours dont come along very often and somebody is going to get a bargain - the way we are looking at it with ours is that houses dont come for sale in our village very often - one every 10 years or so!!!!!! Whoever buys ours will be laughing in another few years!!! Your house is stunning - I suppose people are just trying to screw every last cent out of us poor sellers - they know that once the market sorts itself out they will be quids in. Its just so hard isnt it - I feel like we have lost £50K already - god knows what - if at all - we get an offer on ours. Sometimes I worry about what will happen if we are just so focused on getting to Oz - we throw money away and are skint and miserable when we get there. I know some people on BE think that it isnt all about money, but with a young family to support, and having had a nice lifestyle here - nothing flash, just being able to pay bills, kids hobbies, go out for a nice meal without fretting etc the odd weekend away - we would want as good a lifestyle there - if you know what I mean!!!!!! It isnt about money, I just want to have a nice little life and be content and happy. Does anyone else worry about this????

Sorry to be so depressing just before a bank holiday weekend - I just worry that we will end up dropping and dropping and dropping and not be able to afford a house over there !!! When I have my normal sensible head on, I know we will. My friends over there say that the interest rate rise has put a bit of a stop on the prices rising and tthereare lots of people they know who need to sell as they have got out of their depths - so I suppose its swings and roundabouts.

Good luck this weekend everyone

Lets just hope we get sensible viewers who actually WANT to buy houses - not timewasters who are bored and want to fill the long weekend!!!!!
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Sorry for the ramble guys

Just stressing so much about these people coming for a second viewing tonight - Dave got back from working in Wales last night and doesnt get stressed like me. I have asked him to do a few jobs in the house - but he says he will do it later - just p*sses me off - there is me running around like a headless chicken wanting things to look perfect. I am at work all day today - face an hour long journey home while numb nuts is going to the gym and having a relaxation day due to being away from home for the last week. He said he will do the lawns - which will mean he will prob tread grass allover the *****ing house!!!!!!!!

He is a love usually - he just doesnt seem to get worked up like I do. Plus this viewer used to play footbal with him so is ringing him direct - not the agents, so I dont even know what time they are coming at!!!!!!!!!! I have a huge crease on my forehead - between my eyes - will be a permenant fixture with all the frowning I seem to do lately!!!!!!!
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tum
bL**dy stinking budgies.......I hope they trip, fall over and fall with their face flat in a pile of dog's ...at this point I will let you all use your imagination, that's one thing we have loads of don't we

You are so funny, the dog poo might make them smell better

BARSTWEARDS!! At least you know to stay with the FTBs now. Decision made for you.

Fingers crossed for the paper and that one of your viewers get back to you soon. Hope you had a good night and the wine went down smoothly.

PMSL. Thanks M. It will be a nerve wracking week but I hope we will have some good news at the end of it. I can't take much more if we don't..

LOL, you have a great turn of phrase there.

Hope it's all going well for you - I bet you are run off your feet! You only come on at the crack of dawn, so I'm guessing you are packing all day. A different sort of stress I should imagine
Yes that has helped just hope the FTB doesn't mess us about!

Have you made your mind up about your offer yet?

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all

In a better mood today, was extremely annoyed yesterday at useless solicitors who appear to work at snail speed and buyers who are SUPPOSED to be exchanging contracts but then disappear for 2 weeks, leaving their solicitor instructions to make more enquiries but does not bother to tell her what they bloody well are

So we are stuck until our buyer returns from wherever he has disappeared to, then he will tell the solicitor his questions, which she will finally deal with and send a letter to my solicitors, who will write to us, we will then write a reply, our solicitors will then write to buyer's solicitors, who will then have to contact the buyer again (if he has not disappeared again!)
Follow that?

Considering we were told last week that all was set for exchange today, a further delay of potentially 4 weeks or more has annoyed me just a little.
I was tempted yesterday to call his bluff and tell our EA to get on to him and say if he does not get his butt into gear, the deal is off, we dropped £27 k for this man, on the basis of a quick exchange etc, BUT as no one can even get hold of him, I don't suppose there was much point throwing out the rattle.

Sam
Can't believe how rude these people are thay want anything don't they

I would be nice to tell them to stuff their offer.Could you not put it back on the market til exchange?

Originally Posted by johull
Hi FA

No way is that too much to ask - houses like yours dont come along very often and somebody is going to get a bargain - the way we are looking at it with ours is that houses dont come for sale in our village very often - one every 10 years or so!!!!!! Whoever buys ours will be laughing in another few years!!! Your house is stunning - I suppose people are just trying to screw every last cent out of us poor sellers - they know that once the market sorts itself out they will be quids in. Its just so hard isnt it - I feel like we have lost £50K already - god knows what - if at all - we get an offer on ours. Sometimes I worry about what will happen if we are just so focused on getting to Oz - we throw money away and are skint and miserable when we get there. I know some people on BE think that it isnt all about money, but with a young family to support, and having had a nice lifestyle here - nothing flash, just being able to pay bills, kids hobbies, go out for a nice meal without fretting etc the odd weekend away - we would want as good a lifestyle there - if you know what I mean!!!!!! It isnt about money, I just want to have a nice little life and be content and happy. Does anyone else worry about this????

Sorry to be so depressing just before a bank holiday weekend - I just worry that we will end up dropping and dropping and dropping and not be able to afford a house over there !!! When I have my normal sensible head on, I know we will. My friends over there say that the interest rate rise has put a bit of a stop on the prices rising and tthereare lots of people they know who need to sell as they have got out of their depths - so I suppose its swings and roundabouts.

Lets just hope we get sensible viewers who actually WANT to buy houses - not timewasters who are bored and want to fill the long weekend!!!!!
Money does have a lot to do with it if your have a young family. We are all going for a better life and that few extra quid will help.

Hope you have a sale soon
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all

In a better mood today, was extremely annoyed yesterday at useless solicitors who appear to work at snail speed and buyers who are SUPPOSED to be exchanging contracts but then disappear for 2 weeks, leaving their solicitor instructions to make more enquiries but does not bother to tell her what they bloody well are:

Follow that?

Sam
Nightmare Sam. Everyone who has accepted a low offer for a quick sale seems be treated like this. It is worrying. They know they have you by the short and curlies and don't care. It's maddening that he didn't tell his solicitor what the questions were. It sounds like a delaying tactic to me. We sold a house a few years ago - again at a good price for a quick sale and it took 5 months to complete. Aresehole would ask another stupid question every time we thought we were ready to complete. So we put the house back on the market but the EA couldn't be arsed to do anything as they already had the buyer. (I rang up and pretended to be interested and they told me it was sold!!) I gave them merry hell for that. By the time it was really back on the market he exchanged. Turns out he wasn't a cash buyer but was waiting for another house to sell. People will tell all sorts of lies.

Hope it works out for you sooner rather than later.

Hi FA

We are exactly the same. We have watched nearly £200K of equity disappear in a year and all we want to do is sell for what we paid for the house 3.5 years ago. The buyer is getting a bargain. Lifestyle is important. We have a good lifestyle now and need the cash to start a business in Oz as there are limited job opportunities for us. If we don't get enough money, we can't get an income. So we would be living off our savings and working in Coles. Hardly a good lifestyle.

Let's hope prices stop going up over there soon - they are still going up in Adelaide where we're headed too.

Sorry for the ramble guys

Just stressing so much about these people coming for a second viewing tonight - Dave got back from working in Wales last night and doesnt get stressed like me. I have asked him to do a few jobs in the house - but he says he will do it later - just p*sses me off - there is me running around like a headless chicken wanting things to look perfect. I am at work all day today - face an hour long journey home while numb nuts is going to the gym and having a relaxation day due to being away from home for the last week. He said he will do the lawns - which will mean he will prob tread grass allover the *****ing house!!!!!!!!

He is a love usually - he just doesnt seem to get worked up like I do. Plus this viewer used to play footbal with him so is ringing him direct - not the agents, so I dont even know what time they are coming at!!!!!!!!!! I have a huge crease on my forehead - between my eyes - will be a permenant fixture with all the frowning I seem to do lately!!!!!!!:
I think it's a man thing. They don't see dirt and mess.

I have the same crease - must the WPHS seller brow crease.

It sounds like your OH is relaxed because he knows this guy too. I'm sure that as 'mates' they can hammer out a deal and that is what is keeping him calm.

Fingers crossed that it all goes well. Get the wine out and some nibbles and make an afternoon of it. If they enjoy themselves, they will like the house even more.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
:
You are so funny, the dog poo might make them smell better

Yes that has helped just hope the FTB doesn't mess us about!

Fingers crossed for you. I think you had a lucky escape and the FTBs are happily sorting their sale out.

Have you made your mind up about your offer yet?

No - it's a killer as we aren't 1005 about the private offer yet. I really don't want to mess these other people about as they seem nice, but the offer is crap. We will delay as much as we can and then get the EA to try and push them up. We might have to tell the EA that we have a friend interested who can offer more.

Money does have a lot to do with it if your have a young family. We are all going for a better life and that few extra quid will help.

Hope you have a sale soon:
Very true - when you have children you can't wing it, you have to have a backup in the bank in case you need it.
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Nightmare Sam. Everyone who has accepted a low offer for a quick sale seems be treated like this. It is worrying. They know they have you by the short and curlies and don't care. It's maddening that he didn't tell his solicitor what the questions were. It sounds like a delaying tactic to me. We sold a house a few years ago - again at a good price for a quick sale and it took 5 months to complete. Aresehole would ask another stupid question every time we thought we were ready to complete. So we put the house back on the market but the EA couldn't be arsed to do anything as they already had the buyer. (I rang up and pretended to be interested and they told me it was sold!!) I gave them merry hell for that. By the time it was really back on the market he exchanged. Turns out he wasn't a cash buyer but was waiting for another house to sell. People will tell all sorts of lies.

Yeah, you're right, we told our EA not to tell anyone we are emigrating but of course, EAs are not known for their honesty and integrity are they? So, of course, he knows our situation and reckons he can p*** us about:curse:

I will give it 1 more week and if there has been no significant progress, I'm going to tell EA to remarket the house, if they won't do it (and I suspect they won't be keen) we will find another EA!

Its just when people are not honest and upfront that it really makes me cross, he knows we only accepted a ridiculously low offer on the basis he could proceed quickly, so now of course he does not want to tell us that he is not ready to proceed.
Does he not realise we have flights, car rental, accommodation and schools to organise, not to mention notice to give, dog to rehome, family who really want to know, cars to sell etc etc etc ................................
:curse:
Jump up and down and curse some more:curse:

Right, breathe, count to a 100, and get back to sorting!

How's your 2 offers? Have you managed to decide what to do?

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Same here, with our last house, the first people that came to look bought it but not without making us wait months with stupid questions. Before they would sign they wanted us to put a hole in the back outside wall for a cat flap and then asked if OH would put a fish pond in the back garden ha ha. He put the cat flap in but refused to do the fish pond.

I have the same crease - must the WPHS seller brow crease.

I have it too!!

Very true - when you have children you can't wing it, you have to have a backup in the bank in case you need it.
Feel the same too. Have worked hard to make a comfortable living over here and just want the same over there, is that too much to ask?

We have now decided that we are going to leave here on or around 24 October this year regardless of whether the house sells. We will take a payment holiday for 6 months and leave empty to sell and then take on tenants for a year or so if not sold.

Have already rung 4 removal people for quotes and now onto pet shipping (that has to be done secretly because OH doesn't want to pay for doggy woggy, I am going to secretly save for him to come).

It feels much better once you decide what to do, lets hope it works out.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:08 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all.

Everyone sounds very fed up on here this morning.

I am going to have a positive day today. I've had such a crap week I've decided I have had enough of being down in the dumps. So I shall paste a smile on my face and it will not go for the rest of the day.

Yesterday OH came home from work and reckons he's been zapped by a mobile speedy. He reckons he was doing 60 in a 50 zone. Bloody men why, oh why.

But the good news is I'M GETTING MY HAIR CUT TOMORROW. Sorry needed to shout that bit. It's been a long time coming. A full cut and colour and I'm very excited.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nickywes
Feel the same too. Have worked hard to make a comfortable living over here and just want the same over there, is that too much to ask?

We have now decided that we are going to leave here on or around 24 October this year regardless of whether the house sells. We will take a payment holiday for 6 months and leave empty to sell and then take on tenants for a year or so if not sold.

Have already rung 4 removal people for quotes and now onto pet shipping (that has to be done secretly because OH doesn't want to pay for doggy woggy, I am going to secretly save for him to come).

Sounds like a good plan, Nicky, I bet you feel better having something to work towards

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Morning all.

I am going to have a positive day today. I've had such a crap week I've decided I have had enough of being down in the dumps. So I shall paste a smile on my face and it will not go for the rest of the day.

Yesterday OH came home from work and reckons he's been zapped by a mobile speedy. He reckons he was doing 60 in a 50 zone. Bloody men why, oh why.

But the good news is I'M GETTING MY HAIR CUT TOMORROW. Sorry needed to shout that bit. It's been a long time coming. A full cut and colour and I'm very excited.
Hope you enjoy your hair pampering tomorrow

I'm going to follow your example today, so no more angry faces, just lots of smilies

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:25 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all.

PMSL
Beth x x
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:42 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like a good plan, Nicky, I bet you feel better having something to work towards

Sam
Thanks Sam, I do feel better really. Just looked at flights though for DD1 to come out for Xmas and they go up to over £1000 aagh.

Hope the hair looks great tomorrow O2O

PMSL Beth

My DD1 had a massive car accident yesterday near the M25 roundabout in Enfield. Both cars a write off and both drivers were in intensive care, she was the passenger. She must have been the luckiest person around as she came out with just a stiff neck!
Mind you she is moaning a lot
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, you're right, we told our EA not to tell anyone we are emigrating but of course, EAs are not known for their honesty and integrity are they? So, of course, he knows our situation and reckons he can p*** us about

BARSTEWARD!

I will give it 1 more week and if there has been no significant progress, I'm going to tell EA to remarket the house, if they won't do it (and I suspect they won't be keen) we will find another EA!

Good idea - bet the EA will want to take the lazy option though.

Its just when people are not honest and upfront that it really makes me cross, he knows we only accepted a ridiculously low offer on the basis he could proceed quickly, so now of course he does not want to tell us that he is not ready to proceed.
Does he not realise we have flights, car rental, accommodation and schools to organise, not to mention notice to give, dog to rehome, family who really want to know, cars to sell etc etc etc ................................

Jump up and down and curse some more

Right, breathe, count to a 100, and get back to sorting!

How's your 2 offers? Have you managed to decide what to do?

Sam
Sorry I can't help Sam - I wish I could get hold of him and force him to sign for you. Try and focus on the idea that it will happen and this just gives you extra time to clear the house. (Not much help I know)xxx

We haven't decided as we don't have all the info. need the private buyer to commit, he can't commit until he has his figures OKd. Should know next week. We are going to delay the the other people as much as possible - ask lots of questions etc. TBH we need to know about their chain etc before we commit anyway. They could be telling porkies. Then we will try to push their offer up - it is their first offer so there could be room.

To complicate matters further another private buyer has come back out of the wood work! This one wants to part ex their house for ours. Trying to keep that deal going too as a backup.

All this is stuff I have been working on for the last month - since we had the low offer from the developer, which is why I needed lots of luck, (still do). None of them know about each other yet....................

Originally Posted by nickywes

No, I don't think it is too much to ask!! We don't want to be rich. Just not to worry about money. That was the whole point of going - to get a more relaxed lifestyle. We have worked our arses off for the last 20 years and it's gut wrenching to see that going down the drain.

FANTASTIC Nicky. So glad that you have made the decision. Now you can work on those plans and sod the house. That will come accross to the EA and the people who view - if you aren't desperate, they will hopefully make decent offers. (This is why we told our EA that we had the extra 18 months so they would tell the viewers that we didn't have to sell this year)

Morning all.

Yesterday OH came home from work and reckons he's been zapped by a mobile speedy. He reckons he was doing 60 in a 50 zone.:: Bloody men why, oh why.

Fingers crossed your OH wasn't zapped. What a pain. Typical men.

Stay positive Janine and enjoy your pampering - I hope it doesn't turn out like Beth seems to think it will.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
PMSL - poor Janine, that would be the icing on the cake!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.