Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:11 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
YAY me too!! a validation trip could be really useful to check out suburbs, open bank accounts and all that stuff you need to do in the early days.
yep as soon as i finish yaking on here i'm going on the singapore airlines website to book flights to aus for a reccie, we're going for 3 weeks!
look last night and got price of £2600 for 2 adults and 2 children. thought that wasnt to bad. what do you guys think?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:34 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yep as soon as i finish yaking on here i'm going on the singapore airlines website to book flights to aus for a reccie, we're going for 3 weeks!
look last night and got price of £2600 for 2 adults and 2 children. thought that wasnt to bad. what do you guys think?

Yes!! Go for it!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Ok ready to walk out the door to meet some fellow BE and a man standing at the door had come to view the house.EA didn't tell us :curse: I have top change EA lost all confidence, really liked the house his not sold in Wales yet , wants to bring his wife back in 2 weeks, how will he know we have changed agents

Anyone got any ideas?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Hi all, in York now hence long time no post.

Sent out all my lucky house selling karma and hopefully not missed anyone!!! Sorry if i have - sat in my car here!

Ended up swilling p1ss with a couple of Aussies from Newcastle until 6AM on Thursday night up at the Dalmunzie hotel in the Scotish highlands. Oh boy; Oz is not going to go well

Hope you all have lots of luck this week. Ignore this rubbish of a crash, they come out with that every few months when there is no other news So dont let the b**tards get you down, sell those damn houses NOW!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:25 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by somme
Ok ready to walk out the door to meet some fellow BE and a man standing at the door had come to view the house.EA didn't tell us :curse: I have top change EA lost all confidence, really liked the house his not sold in Wales yet , wants to bring his wife back in 2 weeks, how will he know we have changed agents

Anyone got any ideas?

Thats just typical of EA.
they will still pass him on to you when he comes back even if you change agents, because they introduced him and if you sell to him they still get their selling fee.

we've gone and done it..........BOOKED FLIGHTS YIPPEEEEEE would have prefered them one way but hay ho going 18th nov to 12th dec, got abit of a hot flush pressing the confirm button then spent the rest of the time messing about with seat plans
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:26 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

they will still pass him on to you when he comes back even if you change agents, because they introduced him and if you sell to him they still get their selling fee.

we've gone and done it..........BOOKED FLIGHTS YIPPEEEEEE would have prefered them one way but hay ho going 18th nov to 12th dec, got abit of a hot flush pressing the confirm button then spent the rest of the time messing about with seat plans
Well done with your flights!!!! Exciting eh??!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:30 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sarab40
Well done with your flights!!!! Exciting eh??!!
sure is. excited about reccie but also disapointed that its not THAT trip.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:33 am
Account Closed

Yay! Have a great time. Try to forget about the house. Guaranteed as soon as you do, a buyer will creep out of the wood work!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walkermat

Sent out all my lucky house selling karma and hopefully not missed anyone!!! Sorry if i have - sat in my car here!

Ended up swilling p1ss with a couple of Aussies from Newcastle until 6AM on Thursday night up at the Dalmunzie hotel in the Scotish highlands. Oh boy; Oz is not going to go well

Hope you all have lots of luck this week. Ignore this rubbish of a crash, they come out with that every few months when there is no other news So dont let the b**tards get you down, sell those damn houses NOW!!!!

Thanks for the karma - just found mine!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Hope the big move goes smoothly.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:39 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Yay! Have a great time. Try to forget about the house. Guaranteed as soon as you do, a buyer will creep out of the wood work!
i like the way you thinknow flights are booked to validate there isnt that urgency to sell before xmas, bit less stress . got lots to do in the 3 and abit weeks we're there but really excited. just got to find somewhere to stay might hire a campervan as we'll be doing lots of travelling, any ideas anyone
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walkermat

Thanks for the Karma I am going to give the EA an earful tomorrow:curse:

Glad you had a good week end

Hope you all have lots of luck this week. Ignore this rubbish of a crash, they come out with that every few months when there is no other news So dont let the b**tards get you down, sell those damn houses NOW!!!! :

We will see tomorrow

Great news I am going to do that tomorrow

i like the way you thinknow flights are booked to validate there isnt that urgency to sell before xmas, bit less stress . got lots to do in the 3 and abit weeks we're there but really excited. just got to find somewhere to stay might hire a campervan as we'll be doing lots of travelling, any ideas anyone
We hired one from Maui when we were there, as you are going in Nov it shouldn't be to expensive, I will try and find the email address if you want.

We really enjoyed the trip went from Brisbane to Cairns over new year, good job as over new year period there wasn't any accomadation to be had.

Where are you heading?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:54 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by somme
Great news I am going to do that tomorrow

go for it

We hired one from Maui when we were there, as you are going in Nov it shouldn't be to expensive, I will try and find the email address if you want.

We really enjoyed the trip went from Brisbane to Cairns over new year, good job as over new year period there wasn't any accomadation to be had.

Where are you heading?

yes please, that would be great cause we're going to do the same - brisbane to cairns
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

yes please, that would be great cause we're going to do the same - brisbane to cairns
http://www.campertravel.com.au/contact.asp Here it is we hired the elite plenty of space for 2 you need aircon in the living space if you are doing that drive it is a hell of a long way, much further than it looks. Pm me if you need more info, we can tell you where was great and where to avoid
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!! COngratulations

Another week beckons - good luck everyone
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:54 am
Account Closed

Anyone got any news?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.