Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 24th 2007, 1:08 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
http://www.campertravel.com.au/contact.asp Here it is we hired the elite plenty of space for 2 you need aircon in the living space if you are doing that drive it is a hell of a long way, much further than it looks. Pm me if you need more info, we can tell you where was great and where to avoid

thanks, looked at a 6 berth as we've got 2 boys 3 & 6 aswell, it will be an adventure for all of us.
i'll will pm you
Old Sep 24th 2007, 2:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Anyone got any news?
... nope ...
and it doesnt seem like anyone else has had much luck this week either

must have been a quiet weekend
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:05 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
... nope ...
and it doesnt seem like anyone else has had much luck this week either

must have been a quiet weekend
nope no luck here either not even a sniff of a viewing
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

2 and a half weeks since put on the market and still no viewers
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Anyone got any news?
well it's 88 million on the euro lotto this week...... we could share?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheli0508
well it's 88 million on the euro lotto this week...... we could share?
... about a million each?! - that would certainly take away our need to sell just at the moment
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

... about a million each?! - that would certainly take away our need to sell just at the moment
Great idea!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:51 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Not so much as a drive past never mind a viewer.

Don't know about you lot but I'm obsessed with for sale signs, they seem to be taking over
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

OMG!
Do you remember the couple i had view on saturday (the ones who ran around the house and left again within 10 min?!) they have just put in an offer on our house ...

... trouble is it is about 5% less than the asking price and the EA (whos mortgage advisor is arranging their mortgage) thinks that they are unlikely to be able to go any higher.

no idea what to do now - and i cant help thinking of that full asking price offer we have from the couple (who apparently still really want our house) who are in an incomplete chain so cant proceed at the moment all confused
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!
Do you remember the couple i had view on saturday (the ones who ran around the house and left again within 10 min?!) they have just put in an offer on our house ...

... trouble is it is about 5% less than the asking price and the EA (whos mortgage advisor is arranging their mortgage) thinks that they are unlikely to be able to go any higher.

no idea what to do now - and i cant help thinking of that full asking price offer we have from the couple (who apparently still really want our house) who are in an incomplete chain so cant proceed at the moment all confused
YAY thats good news!! are the latest couple chain free?? If so IF it was me WHICH it isnt I would accept - BUT you have to do what is right for you
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got any news?

WELL.......... (i refuse to get excited!) The chap who came on Saturday is coming back on Wednesday evening and the woman who came on Friday for the 2nd time is waiting to get a time when her husband can come see before she makes an offer
Im taking it all with a pinch of salt now to be honest
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by daunted
YAY thats good news!! are the latest couple chain free?? If so IF it was me WHICH it isnt I would accept - BUT you have to do what is right for you
apparently they are chain free
my natural haggling gene is trying to kick in and telling me to try and get them to put in a higher offer - my common sense is telling me that the housing market is in a state and i should take it and run!

i think the deciding factor in this is going to be completion date - if we can tie them down to 8 weeks then this could just be it

Adele
(just spoken to Graz and he is already talking about trying to sell the car! )
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:49 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Accept accept accept.

5% is not too much in the grand scheme of things and reading this thread you know how difficult it can be to get any viewers never mind offers. You will also know that not all "buyers" complete as a quite a few of us have had buyers pull out or chains collapse and have gone back to square one. Hopefully these people will complete but if they don't you may have the other offer to fall back on when they are in a position to proceed. If you turn this one down it may be a while before you get another offer so don't let them get away.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:50 am
sneaking a peek ...

WELL.......... (i refuse to get excited!) The chap who came on Saturday is coming back on Wednesday evening and the woman who came on Friday for the 2nd time is waiting to get a time when her husband can come see before she makes an offer
i think you have the makings of a price war here
fingers crossed for you
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:52 am
Registered madwife!

Keeping fingers crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.