Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
PHEW!!!!!!! ok my house is now spotless again! Kids chained to the sofa. FIsh and chips for tea which they will have to eat in the garden - Lucky for them it not raining!
I am at a meeting at my sons school tonight so a very good male friend of mine with copius amounts of sales experience is going to do the showing around for me. Cant see me beign there will make much difference - i just give off desperate vibes
Good luck hun hope it goes well. We always say a house is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it (Im a boring mtge advisor) but there will be someone out there will fall in love with it ! I read somewhere you should tell people the good things you like about each room, I tried it with mine seemed to work. For example I love the garden as we sit and have breakfast when the sun is out(not very often I tell ya!!) and told them about my shower and how nice it. Crap like that they seem to like it anyways.Oh and finish off with the best room in the house !

Other than that offer them favours !!!!

A x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

jsut noticed a cobweb in the corner! how on earth did i miss that!!!
Ok - as it turned out they arrived early so i was still here. A lovely couple in rental at min. Asked how quickly i could be out Told them about having somewhre lined up and could be out in 6 weeks if need be. (they seemed to like that!) The measured up for their furniture and planned where to put the vegetable plot So i am quietly optimistic. BUT there again i have been pretty much each time i have had a viewer
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Ok - as it turned out they arrived early so i was still here. A lovely couple in rental at min. Asked how quickly i could be out Told them about having somewhre lined up and could be out in 6 weeks if need be. (they seemed to like that!) The measured up for their furniture and planned where to put the vegetable plot So i am quietly optimistic. BUT there again i have been pretty much each time i have had a viewer
Well done seems you have bagged this couple, lets hope they put an offer in
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

A COBWEB
... and i thought you said your house was spotless?!

only kidding - i am sure your viewers had their minds on other things!

One of these people MUST be going to put an offer in soon - what are they all waiting for
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
A COBWEB
... and i thought you said your house was spotless?!

One of these people MUST be going to put an offer in soon - what are they all waiting for
Had two new EA in today said house rices have fallen by 10-15K in a month
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:52 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

ok so i havent been on for a day and bloody hell have you lot done some whinging so the story goes, still no viewings, havent heard from agent in a week and wondering if they've given up might give them a call tomorrow. have i missed any good news..................anyone??????

x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
that sounds about right to me ... we have all just picked a very bad time to sell.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:54 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................... ..ok so thats abit dramatic but god i hope the're stretchin the truth
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:07 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................... ..ok so thats abit dramatic but god i hope the're stretchin the truth
(sorry..i heard they are dropping too...........typical!!)
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Daunted, a cobweb?!!! I'm not sure you are really trying hard enough

No holiday until you sell!!! And no cheating by dropping the price by 20%!

Rooting for you mate! Go on do it - fed up with you on here now

But really, fingers crossed for you
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Well done seems you have bagged this couple, lets hope they put an offer in
SSSSSSSssssssssh!!! dont tempt fate Me? HA! couldnt care less if they wanna buy it or not!!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
A COBWEB ... and i thought you said your house was spotless?!

Im sorry - the cobweb is now gone! I am SOOOO ashamed! what must they have thought of me? I dont deserve to sell living in such a s******!

Yeah - i have been told that too which is why i am considering that offer which is £23k under!
Originally Posted by walkermat
Daunted, a cobweb?!!! I'm not sure you are really trying hard enough

No holiday until you sell!!! And no cheating by dropping the price by 20%!

Rooting for you mate! Go on do it - fed up with you on here now

But really, fingers crossed for you
NO HOLIDAY!! you can do the same as that lady that offered £25k under my asking price
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

OH!! and just incase you hadnt noticed!! I have just learnt how to multi quote!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:10 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

OH!! and just incase you hadnt noticed!! I have just learnt how to multi quote!!!!!!!!

Yay! I thought you posted how to do this a while back ... must be someone else..............

Good luck with your 'good' viewers!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

NO HOLIDAY!! you can do the same as that lady that offered £25k under my asking price
running running running.... juuuuuuumping!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Up To Late
Yay! I thought you posted how to do this a while back ... must be someone else..............

Good luck with your 'good' viewers!
Everyone is starting to jump on the multiquote bandwagon!! Have a look earlier in the thread (probably about 1000 posts ago ) to see how. Being male, i cant multitask, let alone multiquote!

C'mon UTL, now you are here too, get that hooooose sold!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.