Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:02 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by LauraC
My house is nearly sold now. YAY!

I just had to sign part of the contract to say I'm agreeing with the sale (still living with mum and dad) and that I'm not included with the house. Something like that. Crown are booked for the 18th and 19th of October. Planning on flying around the 24th of October.

Getting kind of scary now. Exciting, but scary.

Good luck vibes and best wishes to everyone still selling.
Have you actually exchanged contracts? Only from your post it sounds like you've signed the contract, but that's meaningless unless the contracts have been exchanged. Until that happens, your buyers can pull out.- Hoping that doesn't happen to you.

Gina
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:02 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

just in time for afternoon surgery so after my little chat with agent yesterday saying that i might change agents as we seen to be going no where fast, this morning i get letter from them suggesting we drop the asking price by another 10k in line with market conditions......... already dropped it 10k, god at this rate we'll be taking nothing to aus
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:03 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
if you find a cure can you pass it my way - i have loads to do and i am STILL sitting here
(me too.............:curse
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
just in time for afternoon surgery so after my little chat with agent yesterday saying that i might change agents as we seen to be going no where fast, this morning i get letter from them suggesting we drop the asking price by another 10k in line with market conditions......... already dropped it 10k, god at this rate we'll be taking nothing to aus
I was thinking of dropping ours by 15K what does everyone think?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Letter?? A phone call would have been better, nicer, friendlier. What price did you start at? drop to?

Bushy the EA.

Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

What price did you start at, drop to?

Bushy the EA.
Originally Posted by somme
I was thinking of dropping ours by 15K what does everyone think?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bushman
What price did you start at, drop to?

Bushy the EA.
369,500 now 349,950 what do you think another 15K off would make it 334,950
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Drop it 10, not 15. Is it on rightmove? Send me a private link, i'll have a look.

Slim Dusty fan!

Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

how long have you been at 349?
trouble is at the moment dropping the price doesnt seem to be making much difference with getting viewers

i suppose it depends how 'desperate' you are to sell - i think i would agree with bushman and try 10K first
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

are we gonna reach the BIG 1000??
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Drop it 10, not 15. Is it on rightmove? Send me a private link, i'll have a look.

Slim Dusty fan!
Sent you a PM
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
how long have you been at 349?
trouble is at the moment dropping the price doesnt seem to be making much difference with getting viewers

i suppose it depends how 'desperate' you are to sell - i think i would agree with bushman and try 10K first
Not desperate just want to get out of here before I draw my pension
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:40 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Letter?? A phone call would have been better, nicer, friendlier. What price did you start at? drop to?

Bushy the EA.
they did mention it a few weeks back, anyway started at 295 last dec and except an offer which fell through. a few months back dropped it to 285. had an offer of 270 but we dont want to take any less then 275k. this is the link what do you think?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:42 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

they did mention it a few weeks back, anyway started at 295 last dec and except an offer which fell through. a few months back dropped it to 285. had an offer of 270 but we dont want to take any less then 275k. this is the link what do you think?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy

Wowwww...lovely home want2be...........!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:44 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sarab40
Wowwww...lovely home want2be...........!!!!

thanks hun, thats what every says but still cant shift it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.