Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by christina225
Right, I have sole agency at 1% at the moment, do I go multi agent (2 agents) for 1.5%, what do you think?

Christina
i have two agents - one at 1% and one at 1.25%
i have to say the one at 1.25 is working a lot harder for their money
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:19 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ooh i got the 1000th post!
maybe it is my lucky day?!
i'm off to buy a lottery ticket now
damn, just missed out some people have all the luck
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bushman
how long you been on for?
Must be nearly 6 weeks Bushy, had a buyer straight away then the buggers pulled out. Had this other agent ring me out of the blue yesterday asking about my property and was saying that she had loads on her books that would be interested in my property, probably crap eh!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:20 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Must be nearly 6 weeks Bushy, had a buyer straight away then the buggers pulled out. Had this other agent ring me out of the blue yesterday asking about my property and was saying that she had loads on her books that would be interested in my property, probably crap eh!!
yep!!!!!!!!!, i'm always abit wary of agents who have to tout for buisness
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yep!!!!!!!!!, i'm always abit wary of agents who have to tout for buisness

Thats what I thought.

How about these sites that you can advertise your property yourself for £99, anyone done that?
so far so good

right everyone i really must go and do something else now, so stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

probably - what difference does the 0.5% make to your sale? otherwise i cant see how it would do any harm really
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Congratulations your a winner - 88,000,000 tonight!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ooh i got the 1000th post!
maybe it is my lucky day?!
i'm off to buy a lottery ticket now
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

right everyone i really must go and do something else now, so stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is what i said about 20 posts ago
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:24 am
so far so good

Thats what I thought.

How about these sites that you can advertise your property yourself for £99, anyone done that?

me me me. £149 on the little house company website last nov and only had 2 enquirys
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:25 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Bushman
Congratulations your a winner - 88,000,000 tonight!
i wish!
then i wouldnt be bothered about selling my house
(still going to oz tho )
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Thats a bit naughty, poaching clients. Did you have them out to give you a valuation to start with?

Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:26 am
so far so good

me me me. £149 on the little house company website last nov and only had 2 enquirys
see what you made me do......... really going now
BE Enthusiast

We''ll be at 2000 soon!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

I think I've managed to catch up with all your posts!!

Now I can bore you with my story of this afternoons' viewing....

Well, back in June, we accepted an offer on our house from this couple. Then they tried to push down the price further and after 3 weeks pulled out. Grr. On Monday, I had an email asking if the house was still for sale. I emailed back to say it was and we would consider a reasonable offer from them if they were still interested. Yesterday I had an email to ask if they could view again today.

Anyway, the woman came to view - the husband has NEVER been. She rushed around in 20 mins and seemed to have forgotten everything about the house. (If I was intending to buy a house I would remember more than she did.) Then she said she was going to see 2 more houses this afternoon. I couldn't get any information about why she wanted to come back to view apart from it was to refresh her memory. How I stayed civil and didn't punch her for letting us down I don't know!! :curse::curse:

I have come to the conclusion that she is an idiot. She doesn't know what she wants and her OH is just humouring her. So it was a waste of an afternoon not to mention all the time spent cleaning.

We have another couple who said they we very interested and were going to do their sums, but we haven't heard from them for a week. Do you think I should chase them and say we've been contacted again by the buyer who pulled out??? Or should I wait a few days to see if we get a new offer from this idiot woman??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.