Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:57 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
I do, why are you not all running around doing stuff
the kids are on the other laptop being entertained by cbeebies the dog has gone to sleep Graz is at work and i am pretending that the big pile of dishes in my kitchen dont really exist
this is much more entertaining!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:58 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Are you listening to ITV news on the houses
why what are they saying (insert a hides behind hands smilie)
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
I love Pratchett! just got new one. Winter something or other!

Fave is Good omens though.
WinterSmith???

I like Good Omens and the one about Hollywood.

We've got them all. I just love them. The trouble is, if you read them all back to back, you sort of enter an alternative Pratchett World and get confused about reality............
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
why what are they saying (insert a hides behind hands smilie)
Do we really want to know???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WinterSmith???

We've got them all. I just love them. The trouble is, if you read them all back to back, you sort of enter an alternative Pratchett World and get confused about reality............
i thought the windersmith was ok - but it was a little similar to the last tiffany story - i was hoping for something a little different

the witches are my fav!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:00 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

WinterSmith???

great fun though! Need to re-read the one where Death gets an Apprentice. that had me in stiches!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:00 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought the windersmith was ok - but it was a little similar to the last tiffany story - i was hoping for something a little different

the witches are my fav!
NAH! The death trilogy
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

NAH! The death trilogy
nanny og is fabulous
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the witches are my fav!
great fun though! Need to re-read the one where Death gets an Apprentice. that had me in stiches!
NAH! The death trilogy
They're all great - must start reading them again. So don't worry if I start posting about the Disc world!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

They're all great - must start reading them again. So don't worry if I start posting about the Disc world!
you need to be reading the last continent
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think Somme and Daunted have completely disowned us!

Have we driven them away with potatoes and Pratchett???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you need to be reading the last continent
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rincewind in the dreaming time!

Wasn't there a sequel too???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

I think Somme and Daunted have completely disowned us!

Have we driven them away with potatoes and Pratchett???
very possibly
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

very possibly
Come back everyone, we'll try to be normal!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:08 am
sneaking a peek ...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rincewind in the dreaming time!

Wasn't there a sequel too???
i loved the scene where death asks for a list of all deadly creatures on XXXX and ends up under a huge pile of books ...
so he asks for a list of all non deadly creatures and gets a sheet of paper that says 'some of the sheep'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.