Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Ours is an old 17c beamed cottage, the problem we have with ours is everyone says the 2 smaller bedrooms are to small, we are now thinking of moving a radiator and putting a double bed in there, what does everyone think?

The phone just rang and we have SOLD
Well done Somme, fingers crossed it all goes quickly for you.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ok got to go and get the kids ready for bed ...

talk to you all later

QUICK!!!! everyone get posting - see how many pages we can fill before she comes back
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daunted
QUICK!!!! everyone get posting - see how many pages we can fill before she comes back
Why ?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

I think thats pretty childish
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:04 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I hadn't thought of that.... BUT W2BT 'disappears' for long periods of time... hmmmmm
ummmmmmmmmm, its called looking after a 4yr old, this afternoon whilst on here he came up to me pulled my leg and said pleasssssssse can you play with me mummy.

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i was looking for batman but got sidetracked by this darth tater
THATS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

OK now you've all gone mad, think we need medication
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

I dont have time for that I need to come up with a new 'House selling' Poutpourri
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:05 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by twhurl

dont join in then
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
dont join in then
hey want2bthere - fancy a chunk of my chocolate?
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

The lady has gone who came to look at a chest of drawers i am selling and to see what else she wants.
SHe has left saying she wants it all for her son who is setting up home BUT she has to sort out some storage before she commits. Told her first one with the cash wins But sounds like i could possibly be sleeping on a blow up matress and sitting on the floor watching tv. ACTUALLY there will be no tv TOO watch - she wants that too
Hi Daunted,
Funny you shoul say that I am sat on a single mattress at the mo as the sofa's have sold. I also have the luxury of a sun lounger as well. All of one of the bedrooms is being cleared on Friday and another person wants all of our pine bedroom stuff from another bedroom. All of the garden stuff has gone, I think the fridge has sold and the dishwasher!
not letting them go yet I can cope with sitting on the floor but not washing up!
Hope every one else is selling stuff OK
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont have time for that I need to come up with a new 'House selling' Poutpourri
I hear baking bread and freshly brewed coffee is the way to go!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Daunted - did you miss the frenzy! We were trying to get up to 2500! Plus, we sort of got sidetracked into potatoes and Pratchett - actually, you are responsible for the potatoe sideline.

Good news that you have a buyer for all your furniture! I can imagine you sitting there on a pile of newspapers, eating takeaways because you don't have a cooker or a fridge, sleeping on the floor.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

I hear baking bread and freshly brewed coffee is the way to go!
Oh That reminds me . Anyone got a muffin recipe for my viewing Saturday morning ?????
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Daunted,
Funny you shoul say that I am sat on a single mattress at the mo as the sofa's have sold. I also have the luxury of a sun lounger as well. All of one of the bedrooms is being cleared on Friday and another person wants all of our pine bedroom stuff from another bedroom. All of the garden stuff has gone, I think the fridge has sold and the dishwasher!
not letting them go yet I can cope with sitting on the floor but not washing up!
Hope every one else is selling stuff OK
YAY good work!! just thought I have a sun lounger too - in the nearly empty shed will keep that one quiet from the kids for now.
Hows things with you now??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.