Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
OMG just seen MY post count

This is post number 2000

(got to get a life )
need to write a poem.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 5:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
need to write a poem.
oh no good at poems - blogs yes, poems no ...

on that note i'm off for now - talk to you all in the morning
Old Oct 12th 2007, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OMG just seen MY post count

This is post number 2000

(got to get a life )
Congratulations! I bet most of them were on here! I've managed nearly 600 in a month. Got to find a way to stop coming on here!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Night Tiggs!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:25 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks guys and gals! EA said they gonna chase up over the weekend. They are first time buyers so i guess they could be a bit unsure of the order in which to do things. Keep reminding my self of the chaps big grin as he was looking round and roudn last weekend
that would explain alot

i did warn you

have fun blogging, night
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
afternnoon somme how are you today, feeling more with it
just spent last 1/2hr trying to book appt for estimators to come round for shipping, there all really busy
Dorree Bonner, was really good

Originally Posted by sarahlou
Hi guys,
well man and his wife came bang on 11am and guess what.........................its.................. .....SOLD...............YIPPEE !!!!!!
and he only came back cos he didnt want the ES there, it had nothing to do with the bedrooms he said he loved it as it was and his daughter can have their room on visits and they will have a single room each,
situation is though he isint on the market ....... BUT he will buy ours not matter what and like us all he is confident he will sell as its all up together and bla bla bla,
right the thing is he was quoted £10,000 ES agent fees with the same EA agent as us who also wants £7,100,
CHEEKY cow told the buyers that we would most probably sell for £25,000 less the asking price,she told them to try us,WELL im well pissed of now,what the hell are they playing at !,the guy and his wife thought this odd so they approached us first about it and off course we said NO WAY........but we will go £10,000 less if we do it in 5 wks when we finish contracts with them and do it through the solicitors ourselves,we were up for £290,000 and said we will except £285,000 at the min,(and drop to £280,000 in a few wks,if we cant sell,they wont know that though) we said to the man and his wife we will sell to them for £280,000 with no agent fees,but they will need agent to sell theirs though but they get ours for another £5,000 less,
if we both sell through the same EA then they get £17,100 for doing very little , what a racket eh !,its time we took a stand and start being crafty ,so our contract runs out 17th Nov so i said if he sells his within that time then when our contract finishes we will go straight to solicitors and do it ourselves
and we save £7100 and he £5000 and we said we will leave him bits off furniture that he was also after (garden furniture,shed freezer,lrge pool ect)
BUT is this legal and do we then have to get a HIPS ,as at present we havent got one as house was on the market before it was required,can we sell it to them without it,they are happy to buy without it !
sorry its long !

hope every one else has had a good morning, and hope your little girl is ok fly away !
I know you are not very happy with EA but this is not legal, I would be very careful not sure it is worth the saving for the hassle it could cause you.

Morning all, out for lunch yesterday with a friend carried on drinking till 10.00pm, feeling a little worse for wear this morning
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Morning all, out for lunch yesterday with a friend carried on drinking till 10.00pm, feeling a little worse for wear this morning
morning!
my only surprise is that you are only feeling a 'little' worse for wear
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Have got a viewer at 3.15pm so need lots of luck from those guys that are selling Like I said before feel like we are being set up as the surname is the same as the couple they sent round last week - Lomax!!!! I have never even heard of anyone with that surname
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

morning!
Lots of water before bed helped, still sat in my PJ's out though
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spaceys
Have got a viewer at 3.15pm so need lots of luck from those guys that are selling Like I said before feel like we are being set up as the surname is the same as the couple they sent round last week - Lomax!!!! I have never even heard of anyone with that surname
Good luck, want to hear if they are the same family or another family member. K sent
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

well, i hope they are genuine......and ......good luck

sam xx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

My Viewing for this morning was cancelled. Had another one cancelled with my previous EA. I imagine they make these phantom viewings to make it look like theres some action going on behind the scenes. ?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning all. Nobody does trust us estate agents do they? It hurts, oh it hurts.

Probably true mate to be fair, people book viewings then drive past after and then cancel. If they had a brain they 'd drive part first!

Originally Posted by twhurl
My Viewing for this morning was cancelled. Had another one cancelled with my previous EA. I imagine they make these phantom viewings to make it look like theres some action going on behind the scenes. ?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning everyone!

Very wet and miserable here.

Sounds just what you needed!

morning!
Ditto!

GOOD LUCK! Will send some K's

Lots of water before bed helped, still sat in my PJ's out though
Stay in them all day - it's Saturday!

Good luck, want to hear if they are the same family or another family member. K sent
Yes - very strange! Wonder if the first viewers told some rellies how lovely your house is??

Originally Posted by sammyg
well, i hope they are genuine......and ......good luck

sam xx
Me too! EA could have made a mistake with the name?

Originally Posted by twhurl
Bad luck. These things do happen. I've cancelled viewings if I've found another property for example. Also some people book viewings and THEN go and check out the area etc.

Well, I've got to clean my house again. The MIL is coming this afternoon. OH is busy with the carpet cleaner on the sick stains! (7 year old was ill on Thursday! ). We'll do the living room on Sunday - so should be lovely and clean for viewers. Thanks everyone for the idea of hiring a carpet cleaner!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

What about me?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning everyone!

Very wet and miserable here.

Sounds just what you needed!

Ditto!

GOOD LUCK! Will send some K's

Stay in them all day - it's Saturday!

Yes - very strange! Wonder if the first viewers told some rellies how lovely your house is??

Me too! EA could have made a mistake with the name?

Bad luck. These things do happen. I've cancelled viewings if I've found another property for example. Also some people book viewings and THEN go and check out the area etc.

Well, I've got to clean my house again. The MIL is coming this afternoon. OH is busy with the carpet cleaner on the sick stains! (7 year old was ill on Thursday! ). We'll do the living room on Sunday - so should be lovely and clean for viewers. Thanks everyone for the idea of hiring a carpet cleaner!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.