Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Daunted!

Sorry we were taking your name in vain............

I'll keep a look out for a cute, single, motor mechanic with a visa for you!

wont be the first time that has happened
Keep your eyes peeled, he gotta be tall and strong
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
Congratulations Somme, just read your fantastic news, now i am really jealous.

Well we have had 2 viewings last week and have another one arranged for saturday afternoon, so fingers crossed. Funny thing is thou that they are a completely different couple with the same sirname Its Lomax so not a popular name. Do you think the EA are having a laugh or what

What do you lot think. Because I do think that they have people who they just send round to view properties to keep the sellers quiet....
Bit of a coincidence............... Maybe the EA got the name wrong? Possibly they are ringers. LOL.

Fingers crossed they like the house!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Well so much for my fabby idea - knew it sounded to good to be true - the local authority do not want to buy my house back

humph - losing the will to live.
So sorry - that sounded so promising!

Originally Posted by CarolineW
The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors came out today with a report on the market. The details are on their website and it does include comments from all areas of the UK on local markets. www.rics.org if anyone is interested
Sorry to be thick, but I couldn't find the relevant report???

Originally Posted by sammyg
that's crap Seconded!
What are we all going to do
God knows!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
wont be the first time that has happened
Keep your eyes peeled, he gotta be tall and strong

OK, a cute, tall, strong, single, motor mechanic, with a visa.............. You don't want much do you???? Still, BE is THE place to meet visa holders. Hang around the TRA threads for appropriate introductions. LOL.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

OMG !
had an unexpected veiwing this morning,Picture this - its 10.30 am, just did a night shift,the place is in it usual morning state,the aftermath of kids gone of to school,OH gone to work,
Now for the past 3-4 wks ive been keeping the place spotless and keeping it tidy as im going along cos one saturday ES agent caught me off guard and said that she will be round in an half hour or so BUT fortunate the place was spotless cos of a veiwing the previous day,
this one and only morning i thought sod it im tired ,i will do it in my own time and first thing first i will put a treatment on my hair,leave it in and have a nap on the chair,then get up and rinse it of and then tackle the aftermath,
phone rings and SHIT, ES is round the corner and suggested to come and look at ours, its not what they are looking for but she asked them to take a look any way as she said it will be when they see it,
F*~#K ! I had half an hour to rinse me hair out,make bed ect and so on,
well they arrive and my hair is still wet ,but what the hell its not me they are looking at its the house !
well they loved it, and want to come back tommorrow for one last second check, YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED X
i know its only been 5 wks but we have to be out of here by Jan 5th and i was starting to think it werent happening,
so this could be it guys, so tommorrow at 11am he wants to have a chat, ES said asking price was ok too !
sarah
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Bit of a coincidence............... Maybe the EA got the name wrong? Possibly they are ringers.

Fingers crossed they like the house! :
And from me

So sorry - that sounded so promising!
Sorry, back to the drawing board

Sorry to be thick, but I couldn't find the relevant report???

I couldn't find it either

God knows!
OK, a cute, tall, strong, single, motor mechanic, with a visa.............. You don't want much do you???? Still, BE is THE place to meet visa holders. Hang around the TRA threads for appropriate introductions. LOL.
Poor Daunted

Well guys I have calmed down a little and have appointed a solicitor at extreme expense, as time is tight and he might have to get in touch with me in Oz

Got a couple of removal companies coming, got in touch with people re the dog, so feeling much better, house a tip and no ironing done but OH working away tonight so what the hell there is always tomorrow.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Oh yeah Sommey baby the OH working tonight??

Originally Posted by somme
Poor Daunted

Well guys I have calmed down a little and have appointed a solicitor at extreme expense, as time is tight and he might have to get in touch with me in Oz

Got a couple of removal companies coming, got in touch with people re the dog, so feeling much better, house a tip and no ironing done but OH working away tonight so what the hell there is always tomorrow.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarahlou
OMG !
had an unexpected veiwing this morning,Picture this - its 10.30 am, just did a night shift,the place is in it usual morning state,the aftermath of kids gone of to school,OH gone to work,
Now for the past 3-4 wks ive been keeping the place spotless and keeping it tidy as im going along cos one saturday ES agent caught me off guard and said that she will be round in an half hour or so BUT fortunate the place was spotless cos of a veiwing the previous day,
this one and only morning i thought sod it im tired ,i will do it in my own time and first thing first i will put a treatment on my hair,leave it in and have a nap on the chair,then get up and rinse it of and then tackle the aftermath,
phone rings and SHIT, ES is round the corner and suggested to come and look at ours, its not what they are looking for but she asked them to take a look any way as she said it will be when they see it,
well they arrive and my hair is still wet ,but what the hell its not me they are looking at its the house !
well they loved it, and want to come back tommorrow for one last second check, YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED X
i know its only been 5 wks but we have to be out of here by Jan 5th and i was starting to think it werent happening,
so this could be it guys, so tommorrow at 11am he wants to have a chat, ES said asking price was ok too !
sarah
Congratulations will keep everything crossed for you
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bushman
Oh yeah Sommey baby the OH working tonight??
Yeah poor bu**er, up at 4.30 am finishing at 12 midnight, thats why he want to get to Oz
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Good, we won't get caught then!!!

Yeah poor bu**er, up at 4.30 am finishing at 12 midnight, thats why he want to get to Oz
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ouch! Just got a slap of Miss Bushy!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG !
sarah

Finges and toes crossed for you

Mandy
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I work him too hard so he has no energy for extra activities
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Good luck to you. Alls crossed!

OMG !
sarah
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG, I can't keep up with everyone on here - I'm sure I've missed someone...

OMG !
sarah
Sounds GREAT! The house in a tip trick always works. if you keep it clean there are no viewers!

Fingers crossed this IS THE ONE!

Poor Daunted

Glad to hear you're feeling better! You seem to have done a few jobs already today.

If I were you, I'd kick back tonight and have a rest - the stress you've been under, you deserve it!

Good, we won't get caught then!!!
I knew it!

Serves you right!

I work him too hard so he has no energy for extra activities
LOL. Good plan!

Hope he can get a job with better hours in Oz.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Hope she slapped you hard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.