Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Some of you were up late last night I am the first one on here this morning though as I have to make a to do list
Morning Somme!

How do you feel today - a little hung over? Scared witless? Over whelmed? Over joyed?

Hope you have made a nice long list! Now start actioning it!

Fingers crossed it all goes quickly and smoothly for you.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you were up late last night I am the first one on here this morning though as I have to make a to do list
Somme, just popped in and saw your good news, well done you Is it starting to sink in yet?

Mandy
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Somme!

How do you feel today - a little hung over? Scared witless? Over whelmed? Over joyed?

Hope you have made a nice long list! Now start actioning it!

Haven't made a list as can't keep of the toilet, think this is nerves Fingers crossed it all goes quickly and smoothly for you.
Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Somme, just popped in and saw your good news, well done you Is it starting to sink in yet?

Mandy
Too frightened to think about it all,scared witless. Why when we wait for this for so long when it comes to it you feel sick to your stomach.

Don't remember anyone else feeling like this
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Good morning to you all, and hows your day so far?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

What, what, what....Somme whats going on I havn't read any posts today, tell me, tell me!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bushman
What, what, what....Somme whats going on I havn't read any posts today, tell me, tell me!!!!
We got an offer yesterday from a cash buyer no chain and wants to be in by 30 November
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Too frightened to think about it all,scared witless. Why when we wait for this for so long when it comes to it you feel sick to your stomach.

Don't remember anyone else feeling like this
You sound completely normal!!! I remember when I was sitting my finals, I couldn't keep off the loo with nerves. It may help you to know that it is part of the fight or flight impulse. The body 'lightens it's load' to get ready to run away. Once you start doing stuff, your body will go into fight mode - so you'll get lots of adrenaline - won't be able to sleep for your mind racing etc.

Just read that back - realised it sounds terrible! Try not to worry and do things not connected with the move every so often. Try Imodium. LOL.

Hope you're feeling better soon and get the adrenaline rush!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:24 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Please help me keep focused
We are all there for you and you are for us.......Monday was the worse day i have had, i didn't stop crying about it all ( pmts did not help )......God i hope i am not 'on' the day we travel, i will honestly be a wreck.

Keep positive Somme....remember the reasons why your going, your children her in the UK will have some fantastic holidays and maybe oneday will join you when they see just how beautiful it is

We fly 14 weeks today
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Issie
We are all there for you and you are for us.......Monday was the worse day i have had, i didn't stop crying about it all ( pmts did not help )......God i hope i am not 'on' the day we travel, i will honestly be a wreck.

Keep positive Somme....remember the reasons why your going, your children her in the UK will have some fantastic holidays and maybe oneday will join you when they see just how beautiful it is

We fly 14 weeks today
Are tickets are booked for the 8 December for our reccie trip, looks like we won't be coming back, now the tears have started. I have got that "hope we are doing the right thing" feeling.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We fly 14 weeks today

Are tickets are booked for the 8 December for our reccie trip, looks like we won't be coming back, now the tears have started. I have got that "hope we are doing the right thing" feeling.
Sending you both virtual hugs and positive thoughts!

This must be a really hard time - but try to focus on the end result not the process. Easy for me to say, I know, as I don't have a visa or my house sold yet.............

It will all be worth this! Promise!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:42 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Somme ....i feel like that so often.....i get bored with myself

You will never know unless you try !!!..............

I would rather regret something i did rather than regret something i didn't do

You will be fine darling.......((((((((((((((( hugz )))))))))))))))))
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sending you both virtual hugs and positive thoughts!

This must be a really hard time - but try to focus on the end result not the process. Easy for me to say, I know, as I don't have a visa or my house sold yet.............

It will all be worth this! Promise!

My house isn't sold either :curse:
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woooohoooo....... Congratulations

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc02904.jpg

Please don't cry, I'm waiting at Noosa National Park to give you a cuddle.

Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My house isn't sold either :curse:
Fingers crossed you get an offer VERY soon. That must be very stressful when you have the visa just sitting there.................
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
Woooohoooo....... Congratulations

Attachment 55055

Please don't cry, I'm waiting at Noosa National Park to give you a cuddle.
Morning Bushey! You're a little ray of sunshine again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.